Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Please Nairalanders, Which Network Do You Buy Data From. Im Sick Of Using Mtn. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairalanders, Which Network Do You Buy Data From. Im Sick Of Using Mtn. (537 Views)

Having Problem Using MTN On Opay App? Get In.... / Pls Nairalanders Which Business Can I Start With 20,000 / Mobile Number Data Accumulator Using MTN Call Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, Which Network Do You Buy Data From. Im Sick Of Using Mtn. by webtutorr: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Please which network do you use that's fast and last too.

I don't know if MTN has especially targeted my number to be eating up my data as if I'm owing them.

Can you imagine I did 3gig plan of MTN at 1,500 Naira on Saturday the 11th January 2020 and this morning Tuesday, it has shown zero data.
It has finished.

And even the previous ones have been like that too. So I'm totally tired of using MTN.

So, Which network browse fast and charges reasonable data fee and not eating up your data?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Which Network Do You Buy Data From. Im Sick Of Using Mtn. by omoharry(f): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2020
webtutorr:
Please which network do you use that's fast and last too.

I don't know if MTN has especially targeted my number to be eating up my data as if I'm owing them.

Can you imagine I did 3gig plan of MTN at 1,500 Naira on Saturday the 11th January 2020 and this morning Tuesday, it has shown zero data.
It has finished.

And even the previous ones have been like that too. So I'm totally tired of using MTN.

So, Which network browse fast and charges reasonable data fee and not eating up your data?
Try Airtel. they are not as dubious as MTN and 9Mobile
Re: Please Nairalanders, Which Network Do You Buy Data From. Im Sick Of Using Mtn. by webtutorr: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2020
omoharry:
Try Airtel. they are not as dubious as MTN and 9Mobile

Hmmmm, okay thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted / Mtn Finally Solve Their Network Issue / Iphone X 256gb Urgent Sale. Port Harcourt. 180k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.