Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Having Problem Using MTN On Opay App? Get In.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Problem Using MTN On Opay App? Get In.... (5007 Views)

I Recharge Electricity On My Opay App But Rejected By My Prepaid Meter / Earn ₦400 Per Referral On Opay App / How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problem Using MTN On Opay App? Get In.... by Gazzy88(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
This is to help those having issues using the MTN network on the Opay app. You're not alone as I've been there before. To every problem, there's a solution. Let's get down to the solution....

Solution
Go to settings on your android/ios phone and locate "network", click on "MTN" and then click on "new apn". Fill out the first and second box as follows:
Name: MTN NG
Apn:web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Leave all other box empty and then click "save".
Now tick your newly created APN instead of the default one. You can now start rocking your Opay app.

NB: the default apn is the cause why you can't use the Opay app as it comes with pre-filled settings that might not work with Opay app but the new APN you create works well.

1 Like

Re: Having Problem Using MTN On Opay App? Get In.... by Analyst7: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2020
I don’t get the process on iPhone
Re: Having Problem Using MTN On Opay App? Get In.... by Soffyh(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
I lost my sim card and I can’t login my opay account , if u have any idea help

(1) (Reply)

How To Your Own Ecommerce Website Like Jumia & Konga & Make Money Online In 2015 / Which Area Of Small Scale Business Is Most Challenging? / Free Forex Vps Hosting For Your Trading Robots And Expert Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.