Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 (1273 Views)

Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 03-08 And Honda Pilot 03-06 / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain / Reasons Why Your Car Loses Power While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 by kunki90(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2020
Okay so randomly my 03 accord will completely lose all power. All my dashboard lights come on , power steering locks up and I cannot accelerate. I have to struggle to park and restart before it works fine again. My kazeem cleaned the injectors, fuel pump etc yesterday. But it has lost power twice this morning already. Please what could be the issue?
Re: Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 by seanfer(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2020
kunki90:
Okay so randomly my 03 accord will completely lose all power. All my dashboard lights come on , power steering locks up and I cannot accelerate. I have to struggle to park and restart before it works fine again. My kazeem cleaned the injectors, fuel pump etc yesterday. But it has lost power twice this morning already. Please what could be the issue?

Why not get it scanned before you start changing parts...
Re: Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 by kunki90(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
seanfer:

Why not get it scanned before you start changing parts...
I haven't changed any parts, just cleaned those yesterday.
Re: Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 by seanfer(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
kunki90:
I haven't changed any parts, just cleaned those yesterday.

Look for where to scan the Car so that will direct you on what to work on.
Re: Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 by jgbemson1: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hope no security attached to the car

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 by kunki90(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
jgbemson1:
Hope no security attached to the car

Yes, fortunately that was the cause of the problem. Unfortunately, it had to be removed but car now works fine.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 by samintegrity(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
kunki90:

Yes, fortunately that was the cause of the problem. Unfortunately, it had to be removed but car now works fine.

Thanks

Bro pls what exactly did you remove / disable.

You might be helping another person
Re: Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 by kunki90(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
samintegrity:

Bro pls what exactly did you remove / disable.

You might be helping another person

Car security- Shuts off car if not activated after 5 mins drive
Re: Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 by samintegrity(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
kunki90:

Car security- Shuts off car if not activated after 5 mins drive

The how where you able to disable the security?

(1) (Reply)

2020 Kia Telluride Prices, Reviews, And Pictures In Nigeria / Help! Help!! Help!!! / Honda Civic 2007-2009 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.