Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It (44060 Views)

Lagos Commissioner, Olowo Emerges 2022 'public Finance Administrator Of The Year / No Tax Identification Number (TIN), No Bank Account - Finance Bill / Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by telleyway: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
post=85785992:

This will move our country forward a great deal.
We are in a very safe and trusted hands.
Not in the hands of criminals, rapists and looters.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari for all the very good work he is doing in our nation.

God bless Nigeria.

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable and sensible youths on this forum.
Two wise men.
God bless you guys.
Again, God bless Nigeria.
Slow and steady we will get there.
wink

Looks so good, for the nation to move forward.

God bless you.

I believe you are still depending on your parents for you be appluading this wicked law. In a country where graduates are being paid stipend, food price going higher and higher, zero social amenities etc and small change you manage to get is being taken away in the name of tax that has no direct impact on the masses.
I'm sure you have no bills to foot yet.

1 Like

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Gotee11(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
If that is the case, then the new minimum wage is useless
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by GGirll: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
1 million to anyone that can provide me this rotten meat seller frequent locations.. I have his pic, what i need now is where he can be found

shocked shocked
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by banio: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blitz888:

https://mobile.twitter.com/budgitng/status/1198991824351846401?lang=en

Culled from BudgIT Nigeria.

Thought the TIN is for only company accounts to show that they pay tax.

How do we expect a student or market woman or other small scale businesses to have TIN, when their tax is almost not remitted by the government touts

1 Like

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by tityboi: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Who cares
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
payperpost:

you are now asking questions and ready to hold them responsible, this is why I want Nigerians to start paying taxes, they will wake up to challenge the looters if they know its no longer just Niger Delta oil money , but the money they paid as tax for developmental projects , the money tgey paid for good roads, they will understand whose money is zanan using to fly jet on her leisure photo shoot trips

don't deceived yourself Nigerians pay taxes since ..... you only pay indirect taxes. example MTN Glo Airtel pay taxes like mad..... in the end you pay for it.. the recharged card you buy u will see vat inclusive....it has meaning.
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Awoo88: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lashist:

I mean positively
No positive for the lowest!!
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
samyd1:

don't deceived yourself Nigerians pay taxes since ..... you only pay indirect taxes. example MTN Glo Airtel pay taxes like mad..... in the end you pay for it.. the recharged card you buy u will see vat inclusive....it has meaning.

. and who doesn't know? explain to your uncles
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by smartec: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please how can one get the TIN number,
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by JeffreyJames(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
That No.1 is wrong. TIN is only required when opening corporate account.
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by JeffreyJames(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
banio:

Thought the TIN is for only company accounts to show that they pay tax.

How do we expect a student or market woman or other small scale businesses to have TIN, when their tax is almost not remitted by the government touts

It's for individuals opening Coporate accounts only
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
payperpost : [s]
you are now asking questions and ready to hold them responsible, this is why I want Nigerians to start paying taxes, [/s]
payperpost:
. and who doesn't know? explain to your uncles

payperpost :
you are now asking questions and ready to hold them responsible, this is why I want Nigerians to start paying taxes,
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by tete7000(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
What I know is that nothing works in this country because the structure to make anything work is never put in place. This nonsense of a bill will soon be relinquished into the dustbin of history . It definitely won't work because the people who passed it and those who sent it to them don't have brain to do any analysis to that will prepare ground to make it work. I am sure in matter of time, it will fail... No be Nigeria?
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Lashist(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Awoo88:

No positive for the lowest!!
Lol grin grin
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Monday60655(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please I'm still looking for number 9?
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Modified; Hope it doesn't make life tough for people the more, poverty on the streets is an eye sore.
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Emperornice: 12:52am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85786161:

Some people ask; where are the achievements?
Well, if they are of such mindset, unfortunately they can't be helped.
We don't have the authority to mix spittle with clay, put on their eyes, and direct them to go to Siloam pool, wash, and come back seeing.
Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see.
If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder peals by his ears, he won't hear
The blind claim not to know.
Good luck to them.
Those who know, really know.
And they are the millions who will stand by the President any day, any time....like Yours Truly.
Strides in security, agriculture, anti-corruption, infrastructure, and many others are evident.
When they drive on Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, Aba Port Harcourt Expressway, and hear that early works on the Second Niger Bridge have reached about 45% completion,
and still refuse to believe, what then can anybody still do?
But thankfully, those who believe far out number the inveterate, wailing, blind cynics.

SAY NO MORE............

Here you have it!

However, DAAR Communications in several tweets clarified that the award was not for 2019.

Its tweets read:

“The attention of DAAR Communications PLC has been drawn to an image circulating on social media and amplified by the personal assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on new media, @BashirAhmaad purportedly showing President Buhari as the DAAR Awards African President of the Year.

It has become necessary to respond as follows:

1. The award given to Mr President was an honorary award given to four African leaders which included Presidents Paul Kagame of Rwanda, Nana Akufo-Addo of Ghana, Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia and President Buhari of Nigeria.

2. The 3rd DAAR Awards was hosted in January 2019 and therefore the award doesn’t reflect the activities of Mr President for the year 2019 in review.

3. Further to numerous complaints received from our social media followers to the award, we had on January 21st, 2019 shared the Following statement on Twitter
https:///GSoh0JDCdA

The general public is therefore advised to kindly disregard the image been circulated, as it does not represent the position of DAAR Communications PLC for 2019.
– Mgt”

In response, Buhari’s aide said he was taking down the tweet as he had “been misled.”
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by DavIkenna(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2020
please someone with deeper understanding on this matter should break it down for us on how it impact us as a business owner, salary earner or investor. thanks
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
post=85785992:

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari for all the very good work he is doing in our nation.

God bless Nigeria.

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable and sensible youths on this forum.
Two wise men.
God bless you guys.
wink

God bless you.

You even have time to reply those criminals.
Ignoring them kill them more.
Please don't waste your time on losers.
Thanks for the heads up man.
Never met anyone who acts like such an a..s licker as you. Grow up and stop constantly silently advocating for Likes on every comment you make. Always trying to make comments that stay within the fringes of "maturity"and patriotism yet you come out fake and patronising. Others may not see it but I do and I had to speak up.
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
post=85785992:

God bless Nigeria.

Two wise men.
God bless you guys.
wink

God bless you.

You even have time to reply those criminals.
Ignoring them kill them more.
Please don't waste your time on losers.
Thanks for the heads up man.

Never met anyone who acts like such an a..s licker as you. Grow up and stop constantly silently advocating for Likes on every comment you make. Always trying to make comments that stay within the fringes of "maturity"and patriotism yet you come out fake and patronising. Others may not see it but I do and I had to speak up.

1 Like

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by akintunde63: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Blitz888:

https://mobile.twitter.com/budgitng/status/1198991824351846401?lang=en

Culled from BudgIT Nigeria.

It all looks good. But again, lets wait and see what the wailers and weeping babies will say; they see nothing good in good things
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Newmans: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
No provision to assist the poor masses!
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
It should be called "Southern Nigeria finance bill"
it sha be well with you for this statement
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by backnbeta(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
1 million to anyone that can provide me this rotten meat seller frequent locations.. I have his pic, what i need now is where he can be found
grin grin grin
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

It's a matter of time more.
Seems seeing this our moniker makes you cum,
You can't help but quote them any day you come online.
Keep bringing it on Vivwink
mafo.... wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by Itsme0I: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86961912:

mafo.... wink
[/s]
Re: Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2020
post=86961912:

mafo.... wink
And you would know when I come online.
Get off my Mentions jare.
I don't do children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.