Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS (15279 Views)

NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) / FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" / Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Benjanyne: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Oga this man is Kanuri and not Fulani like Buhari, he also suffered personal loss at his ranch in the hands of Fulani, stop boxing all northerners as one, many tribe exist in the north...

[/s]
trash
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Chinablack: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

nobody stops Ibo from having a republic except the constituitional limitation imposed by azikwe, and only Ibo law makers can adress that I
i don't know your tribe, but just unlike the igbos, the fulanis are an ubiquitous people whose
most cultural means of survival depend largely on the magnanimity of their hosts from other tribes to allow them to graze their cattle free of charges on their uncultivated farmlands. by creating mutual hatred among nigerians, buhari is not doing any good to his ubiquitous fulani people.
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by itsme01: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chinablack:
i don't know your tribe, but just unlike the igbos, the fulanis are an ubiquitous people whose
most cultural means of survival depend largely on the magnanimity of their hosts from other tribes to allow them to graze their cattle free of charges on their uncultivated farmlands. by creating mutual hatred among nigerians, buhari is not doing any good to his ubiquitous fulani people.

last time i checked Fulani are merely 15 million, Ibo 40, yoruba 40, Hausa 60 so, Fulani dont pull much weight without any majority tribe backing them, as it stands Fulani are just rearing cattles owned by big men of other tribe. what i am saying in factual sense is that, if Ibos could table Referendum clause to be added to the constituition then we can all settle this long talks.. Remember with or without sepration or creating multiple countries, Fulani as a member of Ecowas have full unristricted movement across west africa
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by fk002: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
mu2sa2:
Still Borno state and invariably speaks kanuri fluently plus hausa.

For example Just because I can speak Hausa that doesn't make it my dialect, I know from which tribe I came from.
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Chinablack: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

yes he is but Ibo lawmaker wouldnt listen to their people and request a simple amendment to include referendum.. just look at how yoruba governors listened to us and came up with Amotekun, Ibo lawmakers should listen to IPOB and table the matter constituitionaly
so if if the so-called Igbo law makers request for referendum, they will just have it passed?, i never knew o, anyway thanks for the communication bye
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by itsme01: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chinablack:
so if if the so-called Igbo law makers request for referendum, they will just have it passed?, i never knew o

let them try it first
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Benjanyne: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

let them try it first
[/s]
shatap
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Benjanyne: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

last time i checked Fulani are merely 15 million, Ibo 40, yoruba 40, Hausa 60 so, Fulani dont pull much weight without any majority tribe backing them, as it stands Fulani are just rearing cattles owned by big men of other tribe. what i am saying in factual sense is that, if Ibos could table Referendum clause to be added to the constituition then we can all settle this long talks.. Remember with or without sepration or creating multiple countries, Fulani as a member of Ecowas have full unristricted movement across west africa
[/s]
more trash
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by AnanseK(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:
cool
This man is Highly Intelligent
he once gave a lecture at staff college Jos and i was marveled by his knowledge and Intellects, he is one of Kanuri's finest
After he came on board as DSS boss from a director, detained suspects got better treatment, no torture , good food and better sleeping kit.. this Elzakzaky , Sowore and Hanah's Sim Card guy all testified to, his reform lasted years after him... this guy introduced the P90 riffle after refusing the Ak47 and Civil war riffles (the long guns used by Customs)

You’re right about the guy except the fact that he is not Kanuri.

1 Like

Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by itsme01: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Benjanyne:
[s][/s]
more trash

rejection by a fiancees family due to tribe must have shattered you ...hahaha grin grin no wonder nobody wants their daughter with a career nairaland post canceller
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by itsme01: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
AnanseK:

You’re right about the guy except the fact that he is not Kanuri.

ok

i think i got to change that... 3 people cant be wrong
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Chinablack: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

so you were not taught in the school that venturing into privately owned lands for any reason without the permission of the owner is a criminal offence?
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Benjanyne: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

ok

i think i got to change that... 3 people cant be wrong
[/s]
trash
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by itsme01: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chinablack:
so you were not taught in the school that venturing into privately owned lands for any reason without the permission of the owner is a criminal offence?

then report and have them prosecuted rather than talk and do nothing
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by AnanseK(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

the dude said it loud and clear that he is kanuri, he even further said he spoke with many captured boko haram members in Kanuri dialect so whats Marghi?

He is not Kanuri, he is Marghi, you didn’t hear him well.
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Chinablack: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

in my place we only report a caught criminal after giving him the beating of his life
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Benjanyne: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
cheesy
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Benjanyne: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

he once gave a lecture at staff college Jos and i was marveled by his knowledge and Intellects, he is one of Kanuri's finest

After he came on board as DSS boss from a director, detained suspects got better treatment, no torture , good food and better sleeping kit.. this Elzakzaky , Sowore and Hanah's Sim Card guy all testified to, his reform lasted years after him... this guy introduced the P90 riffle after refusing the Ak47 and Civil war riffles

[/s]
trash
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Benjanyne: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

yes he is but Ibo lawmaker wouldnt listen to their people and request a simple amendment to include referendum.. just look at how yoruba governors listened to us and came up with Amotekun, Ibo lawmakers should listen to IPOB and table the matter constituitionaly
[/s]
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Chinablack: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

we have found that 99 of people like you claiming they hate Igbos are the worst hypocrites, i can bet my life that in your street , you rarely patronize the businesses of your tribesmen when an Igbo man is there with the same business, yet you will be quick to rush to nairaland advertising how you hate igbos
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Bulleye(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

Oga this man is Kanuri and not Fulani like Buhari, he also suffered personal loss at his ranch in the hands of Fulani, stop boxing all northerners as one, many tribe exist in the north...

So you cannot see it is Fulani-Kanuri cabal that is holding Nigeria down now? Look closely
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Tingotoe: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Benjanyne:
[/s]
[s]more trash
Trash
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Tingotoe: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

Oga the man isn't kanuri, he's from a small minority tribe in Borno state called marhgi
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by mechanics(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
I can vividly remember when he was the director general then, congrats to him.
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Emerald120(f): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:
cool

After he came on board as DSS boss from a director, detained suspects got better treatment, no torture , good food and better sleeping kit.. this Elzakzaky , Sowore and Hanah's Sim Card guy all testified to, his reform lasted years after him... this guy introduced the P90 riffle after refusing the Ak47 and Civil war riffles (the long guns used by Customs)

Not a kanuri but a minority tribe from southern Borno.
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by DEROX: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chinablack:
buhari 1 tinubu 0
obsession kills leave asiwaju abeg
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
50 years after civil war...

Southern politicians have been intimidated..

Even chickens are brave hearts more than many of those occult men.. The bark and bark and bark..

No vision, just going home with Ghana must go that's all
Re: Afakirya Gadzama Appointed Chairman Governing Board NISS by Tingotoe: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Benjanyne:
[s][/s]
trash
Why do you call his posts trash? He made a lot of sense here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#flood Twitter With Buhari’s Achievements, APC Urges Supporters / PDP Crisis: Wike Camp Make Concessions, Insists On Ayu’s Sack / Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.