Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Non Governmental Organization - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Non Governmental Organization (756 Views)

Vacancy For An Administrative Officer (non-governmental Organization) / Pact West Africa (nigeria) Int'l Non-governmental Organization Recruitment / Apply For On Going Recruitment At A Non Governmental Organization(20 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Governmental Organization by peptones: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
I got this invite
Thanks for your application to NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION

We were impressed by your background and would like to invite you to our branch office @ (No.B9 rims plaza opposite glo office gwagwalada FCT, ABUJA) for two days interview and induction exercise and to tell you a little more about the position and get to know you better.

You are required to come with the followings:

1. Two passport photograph

2. Means of identification ( I.D card, Voters card or Driving license)

3. Printout copy of this invitation letter

There will be oral and written test.

Date: Thursday 16th 2020

Time: 10:00AM

Venue: No.B9 Rims plaza opposite Glo office gwagwalada, FCT, Abuja.

Accreditation starts from 10:00AM to 10:30AM for first section; 11:00am to 12:00noon, third section; 12:30pm to 1:30pm, fourth section; 2:00pm to 3:00pm, last section; 3:30pm to 4:30pm

Be punctual to avoid disqualification.

For enquiries and directions, call 09021713369
Re: Non Governmental Organization by sk1luv(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
I got same msg
Re: Non Governmental Organization by peptones: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
sk1luv:
I got same msg
Are you in Abuja?what's the name of the organization?
Re: Non Governmental Organization by sk1luv(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
New non government organization,I call the number on the mail a guy pick nd said he is only to direct us to the location,more also their accounts was detected on Twitter so I smell something
Re: Non Governmental Organization by peptones: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
sk1luv:
New non government organization,I call the number on the mail a guy pick nd said he is only to direct us to the location,more also their accounts was detected on Twitter so I smell something
Hmm..one of my colleague said in his mail,they wrote super life Non governmental organization but in mine I didn't see anything
Re: Non Governmental Organization by sk1luv(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2020
since I cant find their information on web,I dont have money and tym to waste
Re: Non Governmental Organization by peptones: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2020
sk1luv:
since I cant find their information on web,I dont have money and tym to waste
That is it oo
Re: Non Governmental Organization by auduvictor7: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Please don't waste your time, I know that plaza. its just shops that are there. No reasonable NGO will set up an office there...TRUST ME. Please don't waste your time and money. I can assure you that it will be GNLD affiliated.

(1) (Reply)

Mtl Stipend / Sales Girl Is Needed Urgently In Akure Ondo State / Vacant Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.