Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Have An Interview With DM Holding Tomorrow Please Who Know About Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have An Interview With DM Holding Tomorrow Please Who Know About Them? (1464 Views)

Can't Apply For Police, Site Closing Tomorrow. Please Help / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Interview With DM Holding Tomorrow Please Who Know About Them? by Klarge0137: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Good day nairalanders

I got this from DM Holding today pls help me to confirm are they real?

You are invited for an interview at Dmholdings Limited at 5, Bamako street, Bamako Estate, off Omole phase 1 on the 15th of Jan 2020 by 10am.
Thanks, HR.
Re: I Have An Interview With DM Holding Tomorrow Please Who Know About Them? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
DM Holdings is legit.

Just not sure about the address. Their address used to be somewhere around Ogba.
Re: I Have An Interview With DM Holding Tomorrow Please Who Know About Them? by Klarge0137: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
PropheticVoice:
DM Holdings is legit.

Just not sure about the address. Their address used to be somewhere around Ogba.

You're right

I live in Ogba and the place I Google is closer to me but I don't know whether it is the Omole or not
Re: I Have An Interview With DM Holding Tomorrow Please Who Know About Them? by ehmmy11(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
How many times them dey recruit grin .. Ready for written test and oral interview
Re: I Have An Interview With DM Holding Tomorrow Please Who Know About Them? by Klarge0137: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
They have a studio at Bamako
I just got the info from their website
Re: I Have An Interview With DM Holding Tomorrow Please Who Know About Them? by Klarge0137: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
ehmmy11:
How many times them dey recruit grin .. Ready for written test and oral interview

OK Man
Have you been to their interview before?

What's their question like?
Re: I Have An Interview With DM Holding Tomorrow Please Who Know About Them? by nebsunshine: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Did you went for the interview, I was also invited . Can you tell how it went??

Klarge0137:
Good day nairalanders

I got this from DM Holding today pls help me to confirm are they real?

You are invited for an interview at Dmholdings Limited at 5, Bamako street, Bamako Estate, off Omole phase 1 on the 15th of Jan 2020 by 10am.
Thanks, HR.

(1) (Reply)

2 Hours Data Entry Job / Delta State Ministry Of Technical Education Recruitment / How Can You Earn A Decent Income In Between Graduation And Nysc (seven Months)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.