Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Can You Get A Job While Still Serving In Abuja - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Can You Get A Job While Still Serving In Abuja (613 Views)

What Business Can I Do To Earn Extra Income From My Phone While Still Serving? / Do This While You Are Still Serving And You Won't Regret You Did / Do This While You Are Still Serving And You Won't Regret You Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Get A Job While Still Serving In Abuja by Sylvasky(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is not rocket science yet many Nigerians wants to get the shortcut to the answer to this topic.
Believe me when I say nothing has ever been easy and am not here to tell you a different story. Getting a job before, within or after NYSC is always a war between employers and Nigerian Graduates.
There are no jobs for we the job seekers and Employers are saying some graduates are not employable.
This brings me to the point where I always ask everyone this simple question... are you job-ready?
Ask yourself this question again and see if you are really ready for a job.

How can one be job-ready?

First, what are your interests?
What is your core skillset?
What soft skills have you developed thus far?
What are your strategies for a job application?
If you are invited for interviews, are you sure you can ace it among your other competitors?
There are more but let me allow people to add more tips on how one can be job-ready.

If you want to add a marketable skill set that will help you become more relevant in the highly demanding market you can become a digital marketing expert with us if you reside in Abuja.

Here is your greatest opportunity.
Join our next digital marketing certification course for as low as NGN9,500 and get a 2 months automatic Internship placement.
Our digital marketing course is a 4 weeks interactive class comprising of 8 meetings with Wifi provision.
After the training, all our trainees will be placed on an internship to gain live experience on the job.
If this sounds like what interests you, call Emem on 0815 145 2810 or learn more about the training here ... bit. ly/2QLk1fp
Class Starts by 23rd January 2020
Only 15 people will be admitted to this class.
Re: How Can You Get A Job While Still Serving In Abuja by Sylvasky(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2020
having a Digital Marketing skill in this century is a sure bet to success
Re: How Can You Get A Job While Still Serving In Abuja by Thoseen30(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Does this guarantee you of securing a job?
Re: How Can You Get A Job While Still Serving In Abuja by Sylvasky(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2020
Thoseen30:
Does this guarantee you of securing a job?
Yes if you put in the exact work required with us.
All we ask of you is commitment.
Call us now on 08151452810 let's give you more details

(1) (Reply)

White Shorts, Shoes, T-shirts Available For Sale / Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community / The Online Marketing Training That Will Earn You Money When Implementing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.