Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

What Business Can I Do To Earn Extra Income From My Phone While Still Serving? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Business Can I Do To Earn Extra Income From My Phone While Still Serving? (404 Views)

How Can You Get A Job While Still Serving In Abuja / Do This While You Are Still Serving And You Won't Regret You Did / Do This While You Are Still Serving And You Won't Regret You Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do To Earn Extra Income From My Phone While Still Serving? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Well...

There are many skills / Businesses you can learn and make good and legit money for yourself Online.

I will list some of them here

1. Affiliate Marketing. This is my favorite and the one I'm also into.

It involves connecting buyers and sellers of a product together and get paid through commission on EACH sale.

You'll register with an Affiliate platform..pick a product to promote and you earn commission on EACH sale you make which could be from 10-50%.

Let's say you pick a product of #50,000 with 50% commission...

That's 25k on each sale.

If you're able to make 2 sales in a week ( as a beginner)..

That's 25k x 2 = 50k all from your phone.

The good thing is you can make as many sales as you could and get paid for it.

It's a very Profitable Business to do.

2. Copywriting. Writing adverts for products and Businesses.

It's one of the highest paying skill online these days.

3. Information Publishing: Writing information about a particular problem and it's solution and packaging it as a book or video course and sell it online.

4. Amazon KDP: writing and Publishing books online on Amazon. It's a really cool and legit way to earn in Dollars.

....and so on.

The opportunities are endless.

Just pick one...learn how to it properly. It's advisable to pay for a course to learn them.

Looking for free ways by going to YouTube and Google is a waste of time.

Pay to learn them and get someone to guide you through it also.

You won't regret it.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do To Earn Extra Income From My Phone While Still Serving? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
These are currently hot skills and Businesses to do to earn extra income for you.

Yahoo is not the only way to make money online
Re: What Business Can I Do To Earn Extra Income From My Phone While Still Serving? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 1:43am On Feb 23, 2022
What would extra 50k a month do for you?

What if you could generate a predictable amount of 200k per month just from your phone?

How would that feel?

Well...these are your best bet to get that.
Re: What Business Can I Do To Earn Extra Income From My Phone While Still Serving? by bebefille13(f): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Are you a smart and results-oriented Corper? An indigenous ISP company seeks to engage you to join its team.

See below vacancies:

Position: Tele-Sales (1Slot)-Female
Qualification: Degree in Social Sciences.

Customer Experience: (1 Slot)-Female
Qualification:
Computer science/Engineering/ICT Technology and Electrical Engineering.

Service Delivery: (1Slot)-Male
Qualifications: Computer Science/ICT Technology/ Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering.

Application should indicate the position as
subject of the mail and forward to careers@estreamnetworks.net

NOTE: Positions open to NYSC Corps Members Seeking PPA.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Glory Yet In Reality Abject Poverty In Your Family / Abuja Ghost Corpers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.