Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report (16378 Views)

Suspended AGF Ahmed Idris Signed ₦26tn Financial Statement – Audit Report / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Benjanyne: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Government shouldnt handle Insurance or Pension... thats common sense
[/s]
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Racoon(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
freeze001:
Now you are calling NASS, not the all efficient EFCC with incorruptible Magu that supposedly takes orders from no one and independently carries out his job!

After hailing Buhari and his vicious attack dogs mainly set after opposition party members and perceived enemies, you are now harassing the NASS that has pledged to remain deep in Buhari's pocket so that what will happen?
You mind that fella.They're all damnable hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by freeze001(f): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:
Government shouldnt handle Insurance or Pension... thats common sense

What are you talking about? I hope you are aware that this government you support so much has tampered heavily with pension funds after removing the lady that was in charge before her tenure expired because she refused to allow the thieving FG access! What did you say then?
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by sweetonugbu: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Racoon:
[/color]
[color=#990000]Nepotism is the worst form of corruption. It is the mother of all corruption. That was probably why the framers of our constitution stood firmly against it, by enshrining the most-maligned Federal Character provisions at both Federal and State levels. By the time we lift the lid off the other federal agencies populated by the President’s kinsmen, townsmen and clansmen; more stench is likely to come out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/nepotism-mother-corruption/amp/

This Prof.is a kinsman of "Mr.Integrity" cum anti-corruption fighter who the then Minister of Health (Prof.Isaac Adewole) set up a panel twice that indicted him of corruption on both occasion.

However, Buhari continued to make a volte face on his alleged integrity by reinstating the man without any further probe or investigation in his selective anti-corruption fight.

When the public outcry becomes so much he simply sent the prof.on an illegal "administration leave" after which the case have died a natural death.Prof.Yusuf will never be investigated by the EFCC.So much moral burden for a ruler.
but our darling president is Mr integrity,a DEITY cannot be kwarupt
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by itsme01: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
freeze001:

What are you talking about? I hope you are aware that this government you support so much has tampered heavily with pension funds after removing the lady that was in charge before her tenure expired because she refused to allow the thieving FG access! What did you say then?

investing the pension fund through infrastructural loans isnt tampering but pension re investment, atleast Nigeria would pay back with intrest... why should we have trillions in Pension fund sleeping with the PFAs and not invest it in a very viable infrastructure

1 Like

Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by nedekid: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
seunmsg:

Trash!

I’m done with you as far as this thread is concerned. I can’t be wasting my time reading childish and incoherent arguments.
Abeg let us hear word jor! undecided
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by MisterKings(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
No be these people dey handle women wey get belle scheme. So na so them be?
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Hypocrit: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Before you blame nepotism for this, ask yourself if the few appointed from other region to occupy alleged blurred positions in the country are doing well in those little areas. I dont like nepotism, but sometimes i feel that the reasons people sound it so loud is because the corruption no longer spread evenly as it used to be. If my point is right, then non of us is fit to rule this country.

1 Like

Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Marlians everywhere! they stole money in Oyedepo church too
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
NIGERIA AND CORRUPTION ARE LIKE TWINS
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by SirRoberto(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
seunmsg:

Trash!

I’m done with you as far as this thread is concerned. I can’t be wasting my time reading childish and incoherent arguments.
Oga hide your head in shame jare. Your children's children hopefully will atleast weep for you after reading your comments on this topic.
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by redsun(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
These are so-called respectable, even educated parents and guardians that are Involved in this atrocities that Nigerian rogue society seems to have normalised. And these same people will blame young ones for acting and looking like Marley.

Bunch of primordial creatures.
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Chummynoni(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by GlassDoctor1: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,
Many people are oblivious of the fact that cracked windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a cracked windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by RaptorX: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Can't wait for my own chance to loot this country dry.
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Sonoyom(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
This Bab00ns are truly pighting kworuption.
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by oriewanbe: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is serious. 6.8 billion?
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Ustec: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Racoon:
So you want to shift the blame from him as usual. The President is the head.If anything goes wrong he takes the blame.He has been shouting "I will pwightin kwarrapton" up and down like a rabid dog but multiple corruption scandal have bedevilled his corruption ridden regime (including this one involving his kinsman) because he himself is morally corrupt.

The president fuming about the "budget padding" scandal gave him away as a hypocritical fella.After all the threat of dealing with the all APC-NASS lower house members that were involved in the said saga,he simply played along while Abdul Jibril that made the exposure was under threat for more than a year that he fled to London.

Buhari simply called him to "cooperate" and the case died down.Well being a well known hypocrite on this forum, your double standard is not new.Your attentions is also needed here-

https://www.nairaland.com/5626366/asset-declaration-isnt-public-whats#85713557
If only you know what had been going on under the carpet in those 16 years,you wunt be fighting a man that is making sure everything is kept open for all to see while cleaning up those mess in most of those agencies and ministries.
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Ghenisean(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Abeg,I'm a lazy youth,I can't fit read all this lengthy novel or dictionary say na news about one audit report,any hardworking Nigerian youth should give me a summary more or less like a leaflet.
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Niran88: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/amp/

Why not ask the president to be decisive in dealing with all the corrupt aides around him? Instead he always choose to be selective about the corruption he fights simply he himself is not morally different.

Why asking the already known corrupt NASS to do the work for him? After all he appointed these MDAs heads,sec, etc via the office of the SGF.Satan punish any zombies that talk about fighting corruption under this corruption encaste government.

Its called SHADOW BOXING...
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by ivandragon: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Racoon:
So you want to shift the blame from him as usual. The President is the head.If anything goes wrong he takes the blame.He has been shouting "I will pwightin kwarrapton" up and down like a rabid dog but multiple corruption scandal have bedevilled his corruption ridden regime (including this one involving his kinsman) because he himself is morally corrupt.

The president fuming about the "budget padding" scandal gave him away as a hypocritical fella.After all the threat of dealing with the all APC-NASS lower house members that were involved in the said saga,he simply played along while Abdul Jibril that made the exposure was under threat for more than a year that he fled to London.

Buhari simply called him to "cooperate" and the case died down.Well being a well known hypocrite on this forum, your double standard is not new.Your attentions is also needed here-

Some of these PMB praise singers are shameless.

The same PMB that unilaterally removed a CJN, head of another independent arm of government & his supporters were clapping for him are now saying it's the NAss responsibility to address the issue of someone caught with his hand in the cookie jar & who serves at the pleasure of the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Legendguru: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Really
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by adedayoa2(f): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Racoon:

nawa o, oga just learn, He is not shifting any blame, the auditor general reports to the National Assembly not the President And all he is trying to say is most of the Auditor General's report have been swept under the carpet because the PAC will just summon the heads of those offices and gbam!! that's the end of that report.
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by vickney: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/372439-how-nhis-squandered-over-n6-8-billion-on-illegal-allowances-audit-report.html
If I am the President of this country I would have sacked the auditor for taking him too long to finds out about this mischievous act, it simply shows that he has been sleeping in office.2017-2020 before he finds out.... Na becoz the man no gree give am im own share that's why him wan expose am... If u know u know... stupid pipu
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by adedayoa2(f): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
SirRoberto:
Oga hide your head in shame jare. Your children's children hopefully will atleast weep for you after reading your comments on this topic.
no i disagree with this, this his comment is 100% right. All you had to do was read and digest, everything no be about Buhari. This thread is talking about Auditor General and NHIS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture / Ortom: Why G-5 Governors Can’t Join Atiku Campaign / Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.