Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,646 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report (18025 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by Caulay(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wow! Procured for works and housing? Clap clap.

How come the ceremony took place in private park, Ogige market (the biggest market in Nsukka) instead of the local government Secretariat?

How come it was shared on Facebook by the Administrator's personal assistants/The local government media team?

I grew up in that town and I know that place very well.

Bug lies.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by Asinnerman: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Stock available
Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by adem30: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Okay

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by DarkJeddi(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by DarkJeddi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
If it actually did happen. Then it's an embarrassment to the continent large.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by tck2000(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Innoxxacs:
WHEELBARROW EMPOWERMENT.
Mad o!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by ItooWorWor(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by DarkJeddi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Tell Dem o

Fairly used wheel barrows.

Dangote should just buy the South East and manage them.

Like he done buy your brown rooftops?

How much he come take pay for his refinery again?
Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by KenechukwuEdu: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Bighead9:
Forget how Nairaland Igbos try to paint the East. The truth is, there are too much poverty in the East. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wheel Barrow empowerment. grin grin grin
There is poverty everywhere in this country
Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by Hypocrit: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
zed7:
Buying wheelbarrow for your staff and then setting up canopy and chairs to do what exactly? Commission the working tools?
What a lame excuse. I weep for this country.
I don laf taya. Seriouly, they have to come up with another lie, this one is not appealing at all. Even their banner is saying something different.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by ItooWorWor(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Osaze007:
iPod will lie even in front of evidence
Same way they didn’t believe gowon released Awo
After video evidence

Actually Biaforu republic will be great and full with wheelbarrow graduates grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by Olas16198901: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Which one is wheelbarrow empowerment programme? I don't even know the kind of life some people choose to live. No matter how the situation is you shouldn't have downgrade yourself so low

1 Like

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by Hypocrit: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Poor attempt... I guess that banner and the rest of the pictures were photoshoped. shameless lot who dont mean well for their own people. Imagin, the people who were supposed to fight for you, are now the ones used in fighting against you subtlely all because of paper. If you think is when our old leaders are removed then Nigeria will get better, then you are dellusional; it will only get worse with the young ones.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by crossfm: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
They should keep on denying it.what baffles me most is that the youths who's destiny has been fingered are thesame youths defending the useless politicians.
Nigeria politicians are useless but the brand in Enugu is really taking foolishness to another level.
Enugu state is really in the hands of the media and photographers.the populace have seen nothing but deplorable conditions of infrastructures and diminishing standards of existing infrastructures set in place by the past administrations.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by DelphiOracle(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
OBTMOS:
The pictures come be waiting
help me ask o. Abi na for sell those wheelbarrows dey for?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is what Fela called "suffering and smiling"! Instead of them to seek the opportunity to call out their leaders, they are denying and covering them up.

Igbos and pride........

But the thing funny sha, especially the comments, the laugh too much, Abeg!

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by kernniejay(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
The most unwise thing is to lie in the face of glaring evidence, fact and truth. We all saw the poverty alleviation banner, the canopies, the ribbons and of course the rusted wheelbarrows. Igbos falling our hand back to back.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by kernniejay(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Like he done buy your brown rooftops?

How much he come take pay for his refinery again?
The brown roof are better than your mud and thatched roof in your region, instead of you to take your frustration to your leaders who destroyed your life to redeem their own, you are here barking like a rabbied dog.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by adedayourt(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Who is deceiving who. U bought wheel barrows for use by the works department and u called a party over it, set up canopies, arranged speakers.

For what pls. . . .

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by akinszz: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hotfreez:
Enugu has the worst leaders in the South East. In fact, they are worse than Abia.

Here is the wife of the Enugu Governor showing us the only thing they have to offer.

Why does Enugu keep disgracing the entire South East? Why?
Even if the Governor has run out of ideas, are his people blockheads that they can't demand for sensible things?

Maybe it's even Enugu people that demanded for the wheelbarrows. grin
Ha, epon Igbo grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by Bighead9: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
KenechukwuEdu:

There is poverty everywhere in this country

But the East is worst. grin grin grin

That's why most of them have to run away from there, in search of greener pastures in other parts of this Country.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by PlaysNigeria: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin I don't even know how to laugh to this grin
#banana_republic

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by greensandy: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
I don't pity them at all. They can deny whatever they want to but the facts still remain facts!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by DarkJeddi(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
kernniejay:

The brown roof are better than your mud and thatched roof in your region, instead of you to take your frustration to your leaders who destroyed your life to redeem their own, you are here barking like a rabbied dog.
I hear you.. shocked

Who are the Saints ruling your South West Paradise? grin
Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hotfreez:
Enugu has the worst leaders in the South East. In fact, they are worse than Abia.

Here is the wife of the Enugu Governor showing us the only thing they have to offer.

Why does Enugu keep disgracing the entire South East? Why?
Even if the Governor has run out of ideas, are his people blockheads that they can't demand for sensible things?

Maybe it's even Enugu people that demanded for the wheelbarrows. grin

What do you expect when all the voters in the state have turned themselves into slaves for just one political party? If one party is not governing well, then electorates should try another party. That will never happen in Enugu state and that's why their politicians take them for granted
Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by Hotfreez: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
maasoap:

What do you expect when all the voters in the state have turned themselves into slaves for just one political party? If one party is not governing well, then electorates should try another party. That will never happen in Enugu state and that's why their politicians take them for granted

It's such a pity.
The irony is that they are enjoying the suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by Lugianostar(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerian Nationalists will be crying pitifully in their graves for all these administrations bullshits called empowerment and leadership styles.
Re: Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report by OnyesomJ(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
I’ve Nothing to say.

#Trust Buhari Govt at your own Risk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media / Wike Says Rent Seekers Frustrating Peace Efforts In PDP / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.