Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow (45494 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by kaydee007(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
A photo which is circulating on social media shows a Kogi man being given a wheelbarrow as part of the state government’s youth empowerment programme.

The beneficiary who resides in Olamaboro, Kogi state wore a T-shirt that says “I Pity The Fool” while receiving the wheelbarrow from the Local Government Chairman.According to SaharaReporters, it is part of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello’s Youth Empowerment Program which was introduced in 2021.

PHOTONEWS: Olamaboro Resident Wearing Tshirt That Says “I Pity The Fool” Receives Wheel Barrow Being Distributed By Local Government Chairman As Part Of Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello’s Youth Empowerment Program
@OfficialGYBKogi

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1511615315276439557?t=QkSkzprdDE-JwgbvWwrYNg&s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by immortalcrown(m): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin
Deep!

A perfect coincidence that excellently delivers a message to both the man and the chairman.

340 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Jostoman: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
APC is doing wonder grin grin grin grin grin grin

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by TwoBottles: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Comic relief!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by CoronaVirusPro: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
You keep seeing new thing everyday in this world.

When you feel you have seen it all, another stupidity pops up.

Look at the way they presented the wheelbarrow to him as if they where handing him the key fob to a Lotus Evija.

177 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by trulymatters(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Baba go school grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by meritadavize1(m): 1:24am On Apr 08, 2022
The igalas are certified haters, OP get ur fact right, the program was to empower farmers, it's was distributed along fertilizer and others farm stuff... But una hatred for governr bello won't make una go details about it....

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by lecowas: 3:19am On Apr 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin
Deep!

A perfect coincidence that excellently delivers a message to both the man and the chairman.

U nailed it!

Truer words have never been spoken!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by HomeofSolution(m): 3:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Vote Jagaban for real life Empowerment and stop pitying the fool rather help him

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by dasparrow: 3:32am On Apr 08, 2022
So the wheelbarrow is meant to empower him? So in other words, he is to go to the market and start doing "mai barrow" carrying people's foodstuff for them for terrible pay? Okay ooo. Meanwhile, traditional leaders are getting gifted Cadillacs. Nigeria we hail thee. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Dankovich1: 3:33am On Apr 08, 2022
According to SaharaReporters, it is part of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello’s Youth Empowerment Program which was introduced in 2021

Na this same person talk say he go make thousands millionaires if he becomes president.
"I pity the FOOL indeed" grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:52am On Apr 08, 2022
It’s more pathetic that 3-4 grown men are holding the barrow.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by respect80(m): 4:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Yahaya Bello is like an evil spell casted upon Kogi people by the supreme court.
We will never forgive or forget how a young man was shot dead by security operatives in Yahaya Bello’s convoy for participating in the booing and stoning of the governor's convoy by some aggrieved masses on his way to Ankpa LGA.
We still remember

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Gadafii: 4:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Wheelbarrow as youth development

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by richiemcgold: 4:37am On Apr 08, 2022
so who actually is the fool in this particular case?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by shortIGBOman: 5:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Yahaya Bello learned this from one IGBO Governor. The Governor of Enugu is used to doing this. He always share Wheel Barrows on hired purchase, to Enugu State Youths. grin grin

318 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by meedoLock(m): 5:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Show of shame, our people knowingly or unknowingly not doing the right thing is very shameful, BUT displaying it on world social space for every one to see is legendary.

You wouldn't be more foolish as a leader.

O wrong gan.

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by yuping(m): 5:41am On Apr 08, 2022
undecided in this 21 century someone is effortless making million in IT and a leader is giving out wheelbarrow and taking pix with it. The problem we have is f0olish people are more than we the sane ones. In a working systems this man should just resign. If you want to rescue people from poverty give them Education, IT and sport. If 10 of this people go into one year training of golf and become a professional golfers that community will be having atleats 5 household millionaires before another election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by BanevsJoker(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2022
That's a Mr. T quote printed on a tshirt. Nothing special.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by immortalmortal: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2022
What a pity
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by SarkinYarki: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2022
lecowas:

U nailed it!

Truer words have never been spoken!

Abeg many truer words have been spoken , stop lying to him cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Skillsnigeria: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2022
The "fool" meaning Nigerians, the lord will deliver them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by ignis: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Deep message
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2022
N
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Sabadon(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
What a coincidence, .....i pity the fool indeed, could mean bello to the man or the man to bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by ecolime(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
HomeofSolution:
Vote Jagaban for real life Empowerment and stop pitying the fool rather help him
Na this poster suppose dey wear that T-shirt. Your mumu never do lipsrsealed

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Soso990240(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
Who come be the fool here?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by AmazingELixir: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
grin

We are saddled with the arduous responsibility of identifying who the actual fool is here....The youngman wearing the T_shirt with the "Fool" inscription on it, used by some persons to chase clout or the people exploiting the hapless sheeple who doesn't know his left from the right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Bobloco: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
Deep

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by christejames(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
;Dhi

Directly referring to the fools empowering him with wheelbarrow. Yeye Bello is the bigger one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Blakpot: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2022
Una stand dey take pictures for Wheel Barrow empowerment.
Lord have mercy!
These politicians are shameless.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.