Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court (28859 Views)

Coalition Of Arewa Youths Dissociates Self From Threat Against Ihedioha / Imo Election Tribunal Dismisses Two Petitions Against Ihedioha / Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Confirmedzombie: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
With this withdrawal, the election of ihedioha will be nullified for a fresh election in Imo state.

I see all parties forming alliance to defeat ihedioha in a fresh election.

Mbaka was right but he misinterpreted the prophecy.

God just spoke to me now while I was praying for peace in Imo state.

God told me there will be a fresh election and ihedioha will not be returned.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by ugolinze123(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
He has no other choice but to...
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by AntiWailer: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Rev Fathers prophesy nko ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Uche nwosu's Lawyer will be smiling to his bank now... Lawyers know how to get money from their clients. They will tell their clients that we need to file an application. Or that we need to appeal the judgement.
To appeal judgement, they will demand more money....
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by nisco18ng(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmnnnn
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by sweerychick(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
With this withdrawal, the election of ihedioha will be nullified for a fresh election in Imo state.

I see all parties forming alliance to defeat ihedioha in a fresh election.

Mbaka was right but he misinterpreted the prophecy.

God just spoke to me now while I was praying for peace in Imo state.

God told me there will be a fresh election and ihedioha will not be returned.
on the contrary his withdrawal means a boost for ihedioha, because his votes in the local government where Uche nwosu won has given him a boost and cleared the whole controversy of the 2/3rd.
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Confused people

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by jesusbaby28: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Alright
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by tomju(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Uche Nwosu did not just withdraw his appeal against Gov. Emeka Ihedioha. Truth is he hit a cul de sac. That Dec 20th Judgement disqualifying him for dual nomination APC and AA put the nail on the coffin of his ambition. Had it been he remained in APC then as muscled out, the court would have still recognised him as the authentic flagbearer of APC. Remember the case of Ameachi Vs Omehia in Rivers governorship petition. The supreme court held that a party stands election and not necessarily the individual, hence on the death of a nominee a party can bring his deputy to succeed him. So all the party did was work for the authentic flagbearer of the PDP at the time after the primaries before he was fraudulently substituted without a cogent or verifiable reason as stated in the party's constitution. As it is, if supreme court voids Ihedioha's election and declare second place AA winner ,another candidate will be governor. I don't see any greenlight for Hope Uzodinma..As far as the Supreme court is concerned he had no platform in that election as a candidate.Uche Nwosu was authentic APC flagbearer in the last election. So father mbaka goofed in that his "prophesy".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Patrioticman007(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
That the battle ground has been drawn for class struggle, since 10,000. The upper class bribed Judas to betray Jesus, son of Mary.(A.S) The Upper class of Egypt frustrated Moses brother of Aaron (A.S). The upper class of Arabian peninsula, persecuted prophet Muhammad, (p.b.u.h).
We Nigerians need to understand these fact first, for us to move forward as part of mankind.
PDP,APC,KKK,IPOB,OPC,ACF,QQQ are all instruments in the hands of the upper class, to control the lower class.
Why Nigeria won't grow ?. Is because the lower class are tools in the hands of the upper class.
Let's unite and fight out these puppets masters.
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Xisnin(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nsarug80:
A certain Reverend Father said Gov. Ihedioha will be ousted & replaced with Hope Uzodinma of the APC. Today's judgement will either make or Mar his reputation as a supposed man of God.
He will deny the prophecy and his followers will defend him.
You underestimate the power of religion.
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
PECON1:
Mbaka's prophecy must be fulfilled, uche do u want God to be angry with you. Religion is truly the Opium of the masses.
Someone who came 4th challenging the winner of an election and a cleric is getting involved all because of money.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by nisco18ng(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Now Mbaka's prophecy might just be coming true. With this withdrawal, there is likely going to be a rerun cos of over 190k valid votes that the court may not want disenfranchise, Which is also higher than the margin of win between the winner and first runner up. Then APC will rain HELL on IMO to fulfill the prophecy.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Afolabimills(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka y naw? useless apc pastor
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by opray: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Okay ....
Check us out for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in retail and wholesale deals.
WhatsApp 08050930154
Fb/IG/T @bodyshopbyevie
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Chizzyjoyce(f): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Who's the Governor of Imo State again?? ����
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by pek(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
slapandfall:
No worry yourself.. Father Mbaka will come up with an explanation and his followers will believe.

He may come and say something like his prophesy is for 2027.. something something sha.. they can always say something to justify why their predictions failed
You are confusing Hope Uzodimma with Uche Nwosu.
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by vikithor(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
If u see as the smile inside bus as I dey read how in law nwosu to thief okoroausa take backyard door Ben johnson,ehn,nna mhen!!
Politics nay politriks can be a comedy,keeping a boring soul humoured for a season.
Mbaka how far
Pls make Una come learn how to drive,enough of all these jam jam for road,putting unnecessary pressure on our FRSC
Click on www.pgv.com.ng or WhatsApp us from below
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by gazal55(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka how far
You too how market
Father Mbaka has come to pass shame on you
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by garfield1: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Am the best in nairaland
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by wale0911: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
SimDan95:
meanwhile one fake prophet was somewhere prophesying chaos and blind outcome, to his members. Dripping water on their dehydrated ego to generate money for his gaping pockets.

I spit on Africa's religious lords and fathers, hungry, greedy and bigoted lots.

BTW the NaijaOlosho that booked space above me, please tell how much do u charge for the weekend. my cock has been on the rise for four days.

THANKIU

Have you heard the latest?
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by anigbajumo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
SimDan95:
meanwhile one fake prophet was somewhere prophesying chaos and blind outcome, to his members. Dripping water on their dehydrated ego to generate money for his gaping pockets.

I spit on Africa's religious lords and fathers, hungry, greedy and bigoted lots.

BTW the NaijaOlosho that booked space above me, please tell how much do u charge for the weekend. my cock has been on the rise for four days.

THANKIU

How market now ....hahahahahah
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by WarriAproko: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
slapandfall:
No worry yourself.. Father Mbaka will come up with an explanation and his followers will believe.

He may come and say something like his prophesy is for 2027.. something something sha.. they can always say something to justify why their predictions failed
how u see am now
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by SimDan95(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
anigbajumo:

How market now ....hahahahahah

stop being gullible, say nah God go show am who go win?? how many times did Jesus dabble into politics when he was on Earth?? NONE

That's a clear state of prediction, or he has been tipped off either way he still remains a con man.
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by anigbajumo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
SimDan95:

stop being gullible, say nah God go show am who go win?? how many times did Jesus dabble into politics when he was on Earth?? NONE

That's a clear state of prediction, or he has been tipped off either way he still remains a con man.

E pain am,ur brother Obinna is here.He said u guys are jocker that mbaka is real man of God ..hahahah
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Yusuf54: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
SimDan95:

THANKIU
There are some people that sees the future, and Mbaka is just one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Witches Drag Akwa Ibom Government To Court / Ajayi Boroffice Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) / Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.