Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court (28860 Views)

Coalition Of Arewa Youths Dissociates Self From Threat Against Ihedioha / Imo Election Tribunal Dismisses Two Petitions Against Ihedioha / Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Johans1991: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yankiss:
Who ultimately wins in Imo? Like for Ihedioha, share for Uzodinma or Araraume. The die is cast.
carry all these likes go add to ihedioha maybe he will win
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by DarrelCornell: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
carry all these likes go add to ihedioha maybe he will win
[/s]
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by victor8269: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
tizzdi:
shocked lol what was mbaka saying again sef grin
How far bro
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by kingkhan(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
SimDan95:
meanwhile one fake prophet was somewhere prophesying chaos and blind outcome, to his members. Dripping water on their dehydrated ego to generate money for his gaping pockets.

I spit on Africa's religious lords and fathers, hungry, greedy and bigoted lots.

BTW the NaijaOlosho that booked space above me, please tell how much do u charge for the weekend. my cock has been on the rise for four days.

THANKIU
how market na

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by farem: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
SimDan95:
[s]meanwhile one fake prophet was somewhere prophesying chaos and blind outcome, to his members. Dripping water on their dehydrated ego to generate money for his gaping pockets.

I spit on Africa's religious lords and fathers, hungry, greedy and bigoted lots.

BTW the NaijaOlosho that booked space above me, please tell how much do u charge for the weekend. my cock has been on the rise for four days.

THANKIU[/s]

Do you still need anyone to tell you that you are actually among the fools for eternity?
Fools that believe sheep or octopus predicting world Cup outcomes find it irritating when a fellow man declares anything JUST BECAUSE it is connected to the Church, the Bible or Jesus Christ!
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by SimDan95(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
farem:

Do you still need anyone to tell you that you are actually among the fools for eternity?
Fools that believe sheep or octopus predicting world Cup outcomes find it irritating when a fellow man declares anything JUST BECAUSE it is connected to the Church, the Bible or Jesus Christ!

Oh please spare me ur hypocritical brouhaha, u believe in Christ yet u deviate from his teachings. When and where did Jesus dabble into the politics of his time?? speaking of bigotry u guys are just unbelievable, you'd rather go with d doctrine of a fleshly human like you than words of Christ.
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Lugianostar(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Who is Uche Nwosu sef?
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by unitysheart(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
SimDan95:
meanwhile one fake prophet was somewhere prophesying chaos and blind outcome, to his members. Dripping water on their dehydrated ego to generate money for his gaping pockets.

THANKIU

How far?
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by farem: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
SimDan95:

Oh please spare me ur hypocritical brouhaha, u believe in Christ yet u deviate from his teachings. When and where did Jesus dabble into the politics of his time?? speaking of bigotry u guys are just unbelievable, you'd rather go with d doctrine of a fleshly human like you than words of Christ.

So you haven't come to the realisation that no one else csn be Jesus?
Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Momcherry(f): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
SimDan95:

THANKIU

What were you saying again? Watch your tongue so it doesn't lead u to condemnation

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Caseless: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
tizzdi:
you were waiting to mock him abi?

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by modaink333: 12:38am On Jan 15, 2020
SimDan95:

THANKIU
now who is the fake prophet? Ask for forgiveness bro

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by Basic123: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2020
SimDan95:

THANKIU
What do you have to say again

Igbo permutation is always a failure

Adele

saraki

gbajabjamila speakership

Ahmad lawal senate presidency

Jimi Agbaje

ATIKU

etc

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court by buhariguy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
tizzdi:
that your father is sick in the head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) / Witches Drag Akwa Ibom Government To Court / Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.