Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Kanu Reveals the burial date of his parents, names it 'Saints Kanu' (PICTURES)) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Reveals the burial date of his parents, names it 'Saints Kanu' (PICTURES)) (1237 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN / Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade (2) (3) (4)

Kanu Reveals the burial date of his parents, names it 'Saints Kanu' (PICTURES)) by godlyguy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Prince Emmanuel Okwu Kanu, youngest son of late His Royal Majesty Eze Israel Okwu Kanu and late Lolo Sally Okwu Kanu, and the youngest brother of The leader of indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has reacted on the burial date of his parents, says it's 'Saints Kanu the lovers burial'.

Prince Emmanuel revealed that his parents will be buried on 14th February 2020, being the Valentine's day as marked globally.

Addressing members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB Isiala Ngwa local governments, during their condolence visits on Monday, Prince Kanu says that the death of his parents proves that Biafra has come.

"Death is a natural phenomenon awaiting every living thing, my father use to tell me same thing while he was still alive.

" However, everyone of us must have it in mind that this is the last sacrifice. After the deaths of my parents, so many things began to happen. Things that were difficult initially became so easy.

"in all, I am praying to our fallen heroes and heroines to join forces with my parents towards the struggle, while we that are living do same.

"Biafra has come, because, after the death of my mom, I had that conviction then followed my dad. Then I knew that it is complete, because I can attest to the fact that there have been alot of improvements in the struggle since their deaths.

"Their burial date has been fixed, and it's on 14th February. We had it captioned 'Saints Kanu, The Lovers Burial'. Prince Emmanuel concluded.
Nwada Ugochinyere Onyechere reporting for Umuchiukwu Writers.

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/kanu-reveals-burial-date-of-his-parents.html?m=1

Re: Kanu Reveals the burial date of his parents, names it 'Saints Kanu' (PICTURES)) by godlyguy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:
Verbal warriors from the brown roof republic afonjas will not like this

Re: Kanu Reveals the burial date of his parents, names it 'Saints Kanu' (PICTURES)) by megawealth01: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
godlyguy:
Prince Emmanuel Okwu Kanu, youngest son of late His Royal Majesty Eze Israel Okwu Kanu and late Lolo Sally Okwu Kanu, and the youngest brother of The leader of indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has reacted on the burial date of his parents, says it's 'Saints Kanu the lovers burial'.

Prince Emmanuel revealed that his parents will be buried on 14th February 2020, being the Valentine's day as marked globally.

Addressing members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB Isiala Ngwa local governments, during their condolence visits on Monday, Prince Kanu says that the death of his parents proves that Biafra has come.

"Death is a natural phenomenon awaiting every living thing, my father use to tell me same thing while he was still alive.

" However, everyone of us must have it in mind that this is the last sacrifice. After the deaths of my parents, so many things began to happen. Things that were difficult initially became so easy.

"in all, I am praying to our fallen heroes and heroines to join forces with my parents towards the struggle, while we that are living do same.

"Biafra has come, because, after the death of my mom, I had that conviction then followed my dad. Then I knew that it is complete, because I can attest to the fact that there have been alot of improvements in the struggle since their deaths.

"Their burial date has been fixed, and it's on 14th February. We had it captioned 'Saints Kanu, The Lovers Burial'. Prince Emmanuel concluded.
Nwada Ugochinyere Onyechere reporting for Umuchiukwu Writers.

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/kanu-reveals-burial-date-of-his-parents.html?m=1

May THE GOOD LORD grant them eternal BLISS

Re: Kanu Reveals the burial date of his parents, names it 'Saints Kanu' (PICTURES)) by opportunes: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
RIP

Re: Kanu Reveals the burial date of his parents, names it 'Saints Kanu' (PICTURES)) by jlinkd78(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Eternal rest grant them Oh Lord

Re: Kanu Reveals the burial date of his parents, names it 'Saints Kanu' (PICTURES)) by yarimo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mumu boy undecided Saint KANU ko Judas KANU ni
Re: Kanu Reveals the burial date of his parents, names it 'Saints Kanu' (PICTURES)) by yarimo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:
Verbal warriors from the brown roof republic afonjas will not like this

God bless nnamdi KANU
God bless Biafra

May their souls rest in peace
BIAFRA

Re: Kanu Reveals the burial date of his parents, names it 'Saints Kanu' (PICTURES)) by jimyjames(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
yarimo:
BIAFRA

Afonja cowards

BREAKING: Chinese Medical Team Arrives In Nigeria / Photos: Honor & Glamor As Okonjo-Iweala Appears At WTO Screening / "Seven Hundred Million Naira Has Been Given To Each House Of Reps Member" - APC