Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That (1223 Views)

M.I Reveals Veteran Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling With Kidney Disease / I Promise To Flog Any Children I See Washing Car On The Road- Bbnaija Star, Alex / I Check My Daughter’s Virginity Every Year’ – Rapper, T.I Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That by musedTabloid: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Whoever MI Abaga’s girlfriend is better start considering looking elsewhere if she ever wants to be a mother because…

The rapper was commenting on a viral video of some Nigerian kids who pranked their parents with a World War 3 scare.

Following that, MI who probably found it funny said he would not be having any kids just so could avoid such troubles.

Check out the Twitter post and video here>>>>>>
https://mused.xyz/entertainment/showbiz/m-i-reveals-he-may-not-be-having-any-kids/
Re: M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That by kestolove95(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
His afraid of given birth to a dwarf

2 Likes

Re: M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
kestolove95:
lolz
Re: M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That by kisscivic(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Is he stylishly telling us his junior member isn't working?
Re: M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
kestolove95:

God will not forgive you grin grin

Re: M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That by NobleAngell(f): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
He's just talking BS. If his wife doesn't miss her period after 3 months of marriage, he'll drop an album for her.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shares Lovely Pictures From Her New Movie Set / Student Behind Viral Crying Meme Recounts What Happened The Day The Photo Was Ta / Download "Eminem" Full Album - "Music To Be Murdered"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.