Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

M.I Reveals Veteran Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling With Kidney Disease - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Reveals Veteran Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling With Kidney Disease (566 Views)

M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That / Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Reveals Veteran Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling With Kidney Disease by LetDemKnow(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2022

Rapper M.I Abaga revealed in a July 6 tweet that veteran Nigerian rapper Eedris Abdulkareem is battling with kidney disease. According to the tweet, M.I had received the news yesterday, Tuesday, July 5.

An official statement from the rapper’s team posted on Instagram has also confirmed his condition.

“ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM!
The Nigerian Hip Hop Czar, Soicial Crusader and Rights Activist, Eedris Abdulkareem of “Nigeria Jaga Jaga” fame needs the sincere and unalloyed prayers of all Nigerians and his fans around the world in this hours of his travails,” read part of the statement signed by Hon. Myke Pam For: Lakreem Entertainment.

Eedris was a member of Hip Hop pioneering group The Remedies. As well as Eedris, The Remedies consisted of two other members; Tony Tetuila and Eddy Remedy. They were signed to Kennis Music, the same label where 2Face gained prominence.

The Remedies would later split in the 2000’s as they leaned more towards pursuing respective solo careers. In 2006, Eedris released his first solo album ‘Pass‘ featuring hit songs ‘Oke Omoge’ and ‘Oko Achewo.’ However, the 48-year-old legend is most fondly remembered for his controversial hit song ‘Jaga Jaga.’

Other songs in his arsenal of hits include the ‘Mr Lecturer’ song series, ‘Live in Yankee,‘ ‘2 Legs Up,’ and ‘School Boyz.’ His last album was 2020’s 20-track ‘Nothing to talk About.’

M.I also revealed in his tweet that an organ donor has been found and the surgery has been set for July 27, while calling on more people to contribute to saving the veteran musician’s life.

We wish Eedris Abdulkareem a speedy recovery.

https://mediarants.com/m-i-reveals-veteran-rapper-eedris-abdulkareem-is-battling-with-kidney-disease-and-requires-surgery/
Re: M.I Reveals Veteran Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling With Kidney Disease by Golan007: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Organ donor has been found.

tongue

1 Like

Re: M.I Reveals Veteran Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling With Kidney Disease by immortalcrown(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Chai! If honesty and bravery guarantee good health, Eedris will not have kidney problem. But sickness affects everybody. Though, celebrities use smoking habits to endanger themselves.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Reveals Veteran Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling With Kidney Disease by fijiano202(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well soon Mr lecturer

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie’s Second Wife, Judy Austin Under Fire Over Birthday Message To 1st S / Is Brazilian Soccer Neymar Black? / Bbnaija: Pictures From Level 2, Trenches, First Friday Night Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.