Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole (23207 Views)

Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke / NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege / "President's Men, Governors Plot Against Oshiomhole" - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Elslim: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
G grin
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by wetmenow: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerians didn't not protest against the new VAT...

Nigerians problem is always e no concern me .... very soon that your job or business won't be enough for you if we will continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Indispensable85(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
The headline is totally different from the content.
Poor journalism!

1 Like

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by armadeo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Like e care
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by ItooWorWor(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Una go revolt, protest, unvote, match match round... Edo state tire! Osho baba is going nowhere cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Charly68: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fayemi and El- Rufai must have paid the man to do the yo man job ..even if you are 13,000 Oshiomole will triumph over you

2 Likes

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Didi2d(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Obaseki no even consider say na Oshiomole bring and supported him to become the present governor.
Well, let's see how it goes as fayemi and rufai go dey watch from one corner
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by biggy26: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Afospecialk:
This is more reason why Asiwaju Jagaban deserve more accolades for progressively playing the role of godfatherism in Lagos that is heterogeneously sophisticated with population that's far more than Togo, Bennie nd Congo

No one can revolt against Tinubu in Lagos bcs he cares for the welfare and progress of the traditional rulers as well as majority of his followers and strives to ensure that Lagos remain pacesetter for other cities in Africa

Undoubtedly, Jagaban is not immaculate yet his good records in utilizing talented and productive candidate in achieving development fr the SW is undisputable

Osho hav himself to blame forcing himself to be a Kingmaker when he has his shortcomings that's glaring for all to see when he should have allowed his good records to speak for him like Asiwaju Jagaban that his enemies realize that they can never beat him then they started joining his camp
Takes care of the welfare of his followers with whose money? Tax payers money? And you are here singing his praises, when there are no roads to drive your cars in Lagos? Big shame on you for this. No wonder Nigeria hasn't made progress. Think again!!

2 Likes

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Truthbites: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
biggy26:

Takes care of the welfare of his followers with whose money? Tax payers money? And you are here singing his praises, when there are no roads to drive your cars in Lagos? Big shame on you for this. No wonder Nigeria hasn't made progress. Think again!!

I tire for the guy mentality

1 Like

Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Nwaonyishi69: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
The he goat has now strayed into the living room. Be careful with what you use in chasing him out because he could cause more damages to valuable items. As the Yorubas say 'Obuko de ounru de'.
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
restructuring is the answer! oshiomole is a baby, they have used him and tinubu, Amechi will soon have his share, he has remained quiet!
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Chummynoni(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Same old thieves
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Ghenisean(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Abegiiii which kind revolt ? His house wasn't burnt neither his cars or his head broken or was he even attacked,and they say,its revolt. Until some form of violence is melted out on him eeehhh,make den go relax Jo.
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Theoarhics: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Anti-people Party Comrades
Re: NWC Members Revolt Against Oshiomhole by Bornboy4: 5:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Well, what will be will be.
Let me find my level oo.
Politics is not for me.....it's dirty. I make cool money winning some of my stakes....See link on my signature below for details if you care and thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary / Heartland FC Players Locked In Hotel For Non-Payment Of Food, Room Bills (Pix) / Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.