Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? (883 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by neo2smart: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
I borrowed a family friend about 500k to startup a business since 2018. The business is doing so well now. So far he has paid back 150k. He has however refuse to pay back the balance. I have begged and i have threatened him to no avail. His excuse for not paying is that he borrowed my elder brother some money and he is yet to pay back, hence he is withholding back my money, I don't just know what to do. This is coming at a time when i need money to start a business of my own.

Please advice me, is there a way i can get back my money?
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by ahnie: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Arrest him kawai!
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by neo2smart: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
ahnie:
Arrest him kawai!
He has already gone to lay a complaint at a police station that i am threatening his life. I was arrested and released same day after i explained to the officer in charge of the case. Some policemen tried to mediate, he insisted he is going to pay back what he owes whenever my elder brother pays back the money he borrowed from him. They had no choice than to close the case.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by ndenzo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Call a family meeting and table everything, let them kw u are ready to do all it takes to recover ur money
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by udumosam23(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Look for his brother or sister and borrow equivalent amount, then enter the case to same police station. Las Las una head go correct.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by neo2smart: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
ndenzo:
Call a family meeting and table everything, let them kw u are ready to do all it takes to recover ur money
I have reported him to his parents, nothing was done, I have reported him to our pastor, we attend same church. Still nothing was done sad
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by tellwisdom: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Bring 50k and one crate of Heineken let me tell you what to do. In 24hrs, he will come running after you to give you your money.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by neo2smart: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
tellwisdom:
Bring 50k and one crate of Heineken let me tell you what to do. In 24hrs, he will come running after you to give you your money.
I don't have 50k right now. But if you can help me retrieve my money, the 50k is yours guaranteed. I can put it into writing and sign if you will agree.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2020
why dont you ask your brother to pay you back what your friend owes you (since he uses your brother's loan as a reason to not pay you), and let your brotha settle the rest with the other dude... he borrowed the money he owes you to YOUR ELDER BROTHER. so let your brother pay back and basta!
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by bemagnify: 3:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Nigerians sef na way... Y can't u just filed a suit against him for....

1. Breach of implied contract

2. Constructive fraud

3. And unjust enrichment

Contact any local lawyer there.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by Cutehector(m): 4:03am On Jan 15, 2020
Walahi, even if person dey die for this life, I no go borrow am money.. Instead I dash you if I have, but if I no get for dash, omo, Oyo is ya case.

Thank God there are loan institutions nowadays. Dont come and stress me

4 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by noble71(m): 6:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Cutehector:
Walahi, even if person dey die for this life, I no go borrow am money.. Instead I dash you if I have, but if I no get for dash, omo, Oyo is ya case.

This is exactly what I do now. If you ask me for 100k I will just dash you 5k. It's helping me alot. I had problems with most of my friends because of borrowed money.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by iHart(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
udumosam23:
Look for his brother or sister and borrow equivalent amount, then enter the case to same police station. Las Las una head go correct.
hahahahaha
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by neo2smart: 6:48am On Jan 16, 2020
bemagnify:
Nigerians sef na way... Y can't u just filed a suit against him for....

1. Breach of implied contract

2. Constructive fraud

3. And unjust enrichment

Contact any local lawyer there.
I would need money to file a suit and pay for lawyer fees, can't afford all that right now. Thanks for your suggestion though.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Money??? by neo2smart: 6:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Cutehector:

Experience so far has taught me you're very much right.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Claims They Cannot Refund My Money / How I Got Paid 1.1 Milion Naira By This Cbd Oil Company / Wikipedia Expert Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.