Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal (96299 Views)

Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ametokun has been pronounced illegal " MAY ALLAH BE PRESSED"... REKHINA AND COO ISLAMIC PHANATICS WILL MASTURBATE TO THIS NEWS TO NIGHT grin grin grin screaming allahakbar during climax

5 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by SecretSpy666: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
How I wish the Sound East and South South and Middle belt announce their own.

Buhari is always against positive progress

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
SecretSpy666:

they wont do anything.. yorubas are quick to oppose others.. when the bad news does not affect them in anyway.. yorubas only remember southern unity when they feel threatened.. this is fact

10 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by myobjective: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
CSTR2:
Amotekun is illegal.
Anybody caught doing it will be arrested and treated like a criminal and rightly so.

You can't vote in a government and then try to shied yourselves from its control.

Amotekun is here to stay, the baby men of the east will only continue to wail in pain.

We are not looking at only regional police force in the West, we also exploring joint economic forum, rail development among the six southwestern States and our other economic initiative to make use self-sufficient from the federal government control.

The young Yoruba generation will demand for more restrictions of all ungrateful economic immigrant from both the North and the south. We'll be strict with employment into our civil service, allocation of land will be based on your loyalty to the Yoruba cause. The time of the enemy within the camp will be a thing of the past

6 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Just2endowed2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Neoteny:

Yes, because shari'a is legal in Nigeria. tongue

Is it on the exclusive list?
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Masterclass32: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
The way I'm seeing it, this NEXT LEVEL go sweet pass.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by saaron(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Meanwhile, according to the view of buhari's terrorist regime, Hisbah islamic police and Civilian JTF up north are legal and backed by the constitution. This myopic view can only be said when the wicked are in power.
Anyway I'm totally not surprised. I expected them to denounce it sooner Amotekun was formed.
Nigerians can now see for themselves (in black and white) the sponsors and supporters of Fulani Terrorist in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by nwaimoroseyaho: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a seer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
If this news was against the igbos or ijaws, you'll see how our sw brothers will be shouting stupid ipob, militants ijaws grin grin nonsense.. thank GOD we're all feeling the heat

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by CSTR2: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
myobjective:

Amotekun is here to stay, the baby men of the east will only continue to wail in pain.

We are not looking at only regional police force in the West, we also exploring joint economic forum, rail development among the six southwestern States and our other economic initiative to make use self-sufficient from the federal government control.

The young Yoruba generation will demand more for restriction to all ungrateful economic immigrant from both the North and the south. We will strict with employment into our civil servant, allocation of land will be based on your loyalty to the Yoruba cause. The time of the enemy within the camp will be a thing of the past
Why are you telling me?
Go and tell buhari.

Clown.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by LZAA: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Now normally i should grin but the issue goes deeper than this
I hope the SW is seeing what they have gotten themselves into all in the quest for power
Smh
Meanwhile where is metaphysical
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Darkpantheram: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by slowice(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
The south really can't achieve anything individually except by asslicking the north. As long as the south remains divided they will always be helpless and ll always need their permission to do things, even if they ve the best intentions. Well it has never been this glaring but the thing is, what re we going to do about it.

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Izigha(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
I wonder what Tinubu and Osinbajo will be thinking now, they have to say something about this matter sooner rather than later
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by myobjective: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
they won't do anything.. yorubas are quick to oppose others.. when the bad news does not affect them in anyway.. yorubas only remember southern unity when they feel threatened.. this is fact

No one is calling for any southern unity, Yoruba are only interested in protecting their future in the state called Nigeria. We'll continue to champion ideas that will protect us from an envious enemy that wants us to be as backward as they're.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by samteebiz3: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Democracy in Nigeria has a different twist to its essence: government of the confused, by the confused and for the confused. This blend of democracy is actually labelled Zoocrazy! Buhri is zooacratic!
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ametokun

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by MedicH: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
next step.

Amutekun group declared terrorists and proscribed...

una never see anything

shebi na against hausa-fulani,

all man go hear am

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Panel of Judges, co-debaters, and my fellow right thinking Nigerians, I hope WITH THIS, I've been able to convince You that THIS GOVERNMENT IS THE GOVERNMENT OF THE NORTH, BY THE NORTH, AND FOR THE NORTH.

8 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
viyon02:
Buhari is joking Amotekun is here to stay
period...we may begin to exit this union called nigeria then. Criminals have infiltrated our land already.They were opposed to state policing and gave way for herders to be killing and maiming our people. Amotekun is here to stay.

4 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Is this not same Attorney General that put up a grand show of nonculpability in Sowore case? Until US Ambassador handed him letter commanding immediate action, and under 24hrs Sowore was a freed man?

Thie Attorney General has lost virtue, that office has lost its credibility and power. He can say whatever he wants in regard to Amotekun, when it comes to Law and Legality he will loose against West.

He should first make his case against Amotekun official so we can pack our legal luminaries into court to once again deflate his authority.

5 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by myobjective: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
CSTR2:

Why are you telling me?
Go and tell Buhari.

Clown.

Empty headed people always result to insult when they have nothing going for them.

Let it sink in your empty skull, you have to worry more for your self and region than the Yoruba that holds all the card to your economic prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by drey076(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
FG(Northerners) are only feeling threatened, they are scared of interest of fulani herdsmen and secession
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
myobjective:

No one is calling for any southern unity, Yoruba are only interested in protecting their future in the state called Nigeria. We'll continue to champion ideas that will protect us from an envious enemy that wants us to be as backward as they're.
see I'm not igbo and I'm telling you if anyone from the south still believes Nigeria will work with all of us being together... he or she is living in a fools paradise.... the text is clearly written on the wall.. we southerners think we're sophisticated compared to the north.. but we're actually the bigger fools here.. and our brothers in the sw are not making things any easier for the entire south

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
fairfora:
period...we may begin to exit this union called nigeria then. Criminals have infiltrated our land already.They were opposed to state policing and gave way for herders to be killing and maiming our people. Amotekun is here to stay.

Make una no fret yet. Allow the man to issue an official order. Court dey there.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Subzero047: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
SecretSpy666:

Guy carry your cross alone

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Just2endowed2(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
jaytee01:
IF THE SW GIVES IN TO THIS CRIMINAL, THEN THEY DESERVE TO BE LABELLED AS COWARDS!

OPERATION AMOTEKUN SHOULD ONLY BE DISBANDED WHEN ALL SHARIA POLICE OUTFITS HAVE BEEN DISBANDED.

NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS!
Whoever draft religion into our constitution will rot in hell.

We need another constitution that contains no religion law.

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Hypocrit: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
I think the volume of this policy was too high and their mode of operation was too open that the north was forced to direct their attention on it, because, other regions are also running some form of security as this one, but kept it and their operations on a low key. On another thought, person go dey hide dey do things for inside e own house? E no make sense at all.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by atonement12: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Subzero047:

The SS and SE are not a part of this

Carry your cross alone
shame on you hypocritical coward!
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by prestige101: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
I told someone to FG won't accept this.
They are smart to know that people will use this pretext to kill herdsmen....
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Bishop(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ashabbiiee:
Is Hisbah legal?

The same Hisbah that arrested 3 police men in private session in an hotel with adult consenting ladies.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by stevups(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
YorubaLord:
I think it's stuff like this that disintegrates a nation... Nigeria is fully on that course... angry
Do you know that the issue like this polarized Israel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.