Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal (96300 Views)

Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Amieinu123(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
all those that commented just make it base on ethnic,geographical point of view. Everyone knows its illegal to established such things.even the hisbah and the co you people are mentions is against the constitution,and even in the north only few states recognise it. So its illegal want it or leave it...
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by CharlotteFlair: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

Ibo man no just sabi anything, no wonder the whole country toss una like ball when it comes to Presidency..

AG made a personal statement to Vanguard, its not gazeeted by presidency or court order by Court of Justice neither is it a law legistilated

so boy why not watch the game as it proceed
Well I saw this coming. I'm surprised you guys are surprised. I told Kapeter this was going to happen few days ago with my other moniker.

I knew they would panic that's one. Secondly, every other region would want theirs. Thirdly, Amotoekun was a necessity borne out of the activities of killer herdsmen.

I was expecting this but I thought they would allow it kick off first and monitor their operations before deciding.

In a few days or as we speak, they are already using a southerner to challenge Amotoekun in court.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by DEROX: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
the best in this country is for us to join biafra in their agitation plus ss when they see everyone is against one nigeria against noth we will break up and go our separate ways if not for this useless one nigeria s/e would have gone very far sw also God save us from this evil we put on ourselvesam tired of supporting evil and illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Charleys: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Malami does not control the court.

Malami is simply the lawyer of the government

Otherwise the likes of Sowore will never have been granted bail against FG's interest.

Save this message, I will remind you later.

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Ofemannnu: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Is this a kind of power tussle between IGP and AGF?

It is the core North rejecting every good step that will move Nigeria forward and secured.
Are they going to scrap his bah and CJTF or those ones are legal?

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by adejoseph1980: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Now up to those that sold us to northern

5 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by emmykk(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Babalawoniger:
For the first time, these people are beginning to get scared. They never see anything! Expecting the south South and South East to lunch theirs.

The south south and south east will not,enjoy the next level change you guys voted for whole hearted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by olakintanj(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
It seems FGN is happy over the insecurity and the killing in the country.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by 9gerian: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
This looks exactly like what just happened cheesy

salford:

Miyetti Allah were busy pushing their patron Buhari to ban the group since it would let their bandits operate freely in the south.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Bimpe29: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
FG is more reactive, it ought to be proactive really.
Buhari has taken us to the Next Level.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
A no blame am, sebi na Tinubu want unity by force.

6 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by kokomilala(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
It's becoming very clear even to the blind faithful of this regime that a subtle northern-Fulani agenda is being pursued.
There's a calculated, well-thought-out agenda by the north to weaken the other sections and then overrun them by imported, marauding armed Fulanis
However, Nigerians have awoken to this threat and have taken their destiny into their own hands by rallying round to form militias to counter-act these hideous Fulani herdsmen.
If the government declares Amotekun illegal, then the south West will resort to other ways of neutralising these invading Fulanis. Thus,making a Fulani an endangered species
We are marching towards Golgotha if the north continues to pursue it's Fulani and Islamic agenda.

12 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Timatayo1: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Awon were northern...either you people like it or not Amotekun has come to stay no shaking

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by babesiosis: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Alvin212:
Afonja village hunters

Arrest them all.

Shameless afonjaitees
Yet you are scavanging on afonja owned forum to exhibit your stewpidity.
You should be ashamed of yourself...you are a disgrace to your generation.

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by olakintanj(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Amieinu123:
all those that commented just make it base on ethnic,geographical point of view. Everyone knows its illegal to established such things.even the hisbah and the co you people are mentions is against the constitution,and even in the north only few states recognise it. So its illegal want it or leave it...
What is illegal? FGN can't protect us and well meaning Nigerians source for alternative, the nonsense FG is saying jargons.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Iamgrey5(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Charleys:

Save this message, I will remind you later.
Save mine as well

Malami has failed and he has spent the better part of Four years embarrassing the government in numerous court cases.

From PiDG case to the failure in the recent Sowore saga. cheesy

I am sure if he was Buhari attorney in the election tribunal, Buhari would have been in Dura by now.

He would probably fall again!
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by CharlotteFlair: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
bakescos01:

That’s true. I thought I was the only one noticing this. I just hope they don’t regret the defensive work they are going for a failed government. I can’t even trust the founder of this forum self because the way the moderators promotes this set of guys.
. @perfectlyperfect, the reason for that is the continued humiliation of osunbande and other Yorubas in the cabinet.

Even the prominent zombies log in with unknown monikers to abuse their master incognito grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by atonement12: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Subzero047:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun rule 2
crawl away....
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by marv1: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Malami should be on some stuffs by talking this thrash.
He is a joker
Amotekun has come to stay
Nothing anybody can do about it
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by dklex(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
where do we go from here, simple security to protect common man here will not be acceptable. am not safe in that country again.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by CharlotteFlair: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Viking007:
God bless you!!
Even you? Sharia law is enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution.

Hisbah police is legal
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by myobjective: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
kernniejay:
You cannot provide security, we provide our own security you say it's illegal. Why didn't you declare illegal the use of generators that we buy because your gencos and discos cant supply electricity? Just because you don't want any obstruction for your cattle on our lands, you are declaring our security measure illegal, bring your cows and watch if Amotekun (Leopard) will not devour them.

Thank you, my brother. Nigeria is at a crossroad all thanks to these empty-headed Northerners that will die protecting the interest of the minority Fulanis rather than their own interest.

The questions I the people against security outfit set up in the west to checkmate kidnapping is what are they going to lose if insecurity is fought? I fail to see what the North stand to gain for the continuous criminal activities of herdsmen.

Cattle is a personal business the earlier these scum headsmen get this into their brain the better, we in the southwest don't want their cultures of violence and destructive tendency, we will not only checkmate the criminal elements among them, but we'll also ban open grazing.

4 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by richmanrichard: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nnamdi k is a legend. Hate or love him. Almost everything he said is hapenning too fast in our eyes. Amotekun is now illegal as ipob n nothing any westerner can do about it. They can only wail like the easterners. Islamisation is fucking real:p

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by richmanrichard: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nnamdi k is a legend. Hate or love him. Almost everything he said is hapenning too fast in our eyes. Amotekun is now illegal as ipob n nothing any westerner can do about it. They can only wail like the easterners. Islamisation is fucking real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Viking007(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Even you? Sharia law is enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution.

Hisbah police is legal
Then the Constitution is lopsided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by urahara(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blue3k:
Now everyone should stop wasting time and just get ready to amend the constitution. Decentralize police and prisons. States and local governments should be ready to police themselves.

Pardon my ignorance.

What's bad about the federal Govt policing us ?
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by DNSPro: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
LegendHero:

Yeah I got you. Let us see what will happen in the coming days ahead.

But I am sure they will hear a response!
sure...

They have sharia court, they have Hisbah but the south can't have similar outfit.

I don't blame them, I blame the disunity in the south and those who champion it.

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by babestella: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Xisnin:
Nonsense.
Malami has no such declarative power.
If vigilantes can operate with AK 47s so can Amotekun.
Let Malami head to court to stop the outfit.

Going to court is even worse, they will use the supreme court to declare Amotekun a terrorist organisation.

Nigerians must understand that Fulanis are evil, they are more in Army, Navy, Air force, Police. They see Amotekun as an outfit that will counter their evil acts and not protect fulanis and their heinous atrocities.
watchout, they will do everything to ensure that the south does not have any form of unified defence front. It;s gradually loading. grab your popcorn.
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Lush100(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
hahaha, I laugh is Swahili,
by the time the matter gets to the court , we would know whether it's illegal or not.
In the voice of Gene hackman, come and make it illegal na, by the time the table is shaked well.well, hisbah and Fulani herdsmen table will barely be standing on one leg,
illegal ko hisbah ni
Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Reference(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
wink2015:

There was the 2014 national conference report that contains the negotiated terms of our union.

But it was not approved or signed by the national assembly and the Jonathan government.

So on what basis do south Nigerian citizens vote in their Representatives to the Upper and Lower Houses if the issue of restructuring is not taken seriously. If your Reps are not interested in the security of that region and pressing their colleagues to get Amotekun or whatever it is called incorporated into the security architecture of the region then what are they there for.

Nigerians just donot understand how this democracy thing works. The governors cannot unilaterally create cross border institutions without crossing lines with the Constitution of this country. Citizens should learn to drive the discourse about what affects them and use the right and proper tools of Federal Representation to get things done.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
k2money:
For the first time I will go against FG. This is what wí break the nation because am sure the south west will stand with Amotekun

Den lock your brain before, now den don open am. Continue your with your next level

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.