Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash (2610 Views)

Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan / Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash by splendid22(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Talented and curvy Yoruba actress, Omobewaji Fash belongs to the new league of young actresses making waves in the Yoruba sector of the industry.

The rising role interpreter known for her stern roles in movies has said she cannot cope in a relationship if love making isn’t involved.

“No, I cannot cope in a relationship without making love. Though not all relationships are based on making love but it is paramount. ‘Body no be firewood’, he must be good”.

Read the rest here

http:///s5f774d06200114en_ng

Re: I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2020
nobody can!
Re: I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2020
I Like what I'm seeing cool cool
Re: I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash by taiyesoul(f): 1:19am On Jan 15, 2020
Yes,but but money for your hand first before your back for ground. We understand.
Re: I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash by timibare(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Busty women tooooo like sex according to statistics
Re: I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash by Chubhie: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Our African women are blessed.
Re: I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash by Chubhie: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2020
timibare:
Busty women tooooo like sex according to statistics
And so juicy too...
Re: I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash by timibare(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2020
Chubhie:

And so juicy too...
ur naughty
Re: I Cannot Cope In A Relationship Without Making Love- Omobewaji Fash by neolboy(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2020
come to me oo mama

Indomie Nigeria Register And Win Free Ipads 3 / 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan / Omg! See Phyno’s Scary 3d Looks (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7