Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. (6278 Views)

"That Agulu Man Now Moves From One Church To Another, He Thinks He Can Fool Us / Tinubu Thinks He Can Fool The Northern Muslims By Picking MM Ticket / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Kingspin(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
How a divided party won Imo..

Even APGA got a better vote.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
hmm

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by etebefia: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
op did he get intel when he told mama peace that gej will loose, even when the whole christendom was rooting for jona or is it when he said atiku would fail? please take cold water you need it.
That's why I said Nigerians are gullible. Please show me video evidence that he said APC would win 2015 election. What he did was to give his support to APC, just like some of you did. Luckily for him his candidate won and he started boasting that he prophesied APC to win. Don't mistake support for prophesy.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Duru009(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Get a life bro !

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by hisexcellency34: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wehrey

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by jesmond3945: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
etebefia:
That's why I said Nigerians are gullible. Please show me video evidence that he said APC would win 2015 election. What he did was to give his support to APC, just like some of you did. Luckily for him his candidate won and he started boasting that he prophesied APC to win. Don't mistake support for prophesy.
you need video? lol. how much would you pay me?
take cold water bro it would help you calm down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIo1Wle308Q

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by jesmond3945: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
etebefia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RymuYRI6tLw&t=11s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by etebefia: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
you need video? lol. how much would you pay me?
take cold water bro it would help you calm down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIo1Wle308Q
You obviously did not watch the video you posted, making me waste my precious mb in watching your 21 Mon nonsense that did not show anything about Mbaka prophesizing APC to win the 2015 election. Please rewatch what you posted and tell us the minutes of the video that said something about APC winning 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by foolbuster: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
oglalasioux:
I'm no supporter of APC but an Emeka Ihedioha in Imo State as governor is a square peg in a round hole. Congratulations to Ndi Imo.

Oga all of them na the same thing.
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by jesmond3945: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
etebefia:
You obviously did not watch the video you posted, making me waste my precious mb in watching your 21 Mon nonsense that did not show anything about Mbaka prophesizing APC to win the 2015 election. Please rewatch what you posted and tell us the minutes of the video that said something about APC winning 2015 election.
smebody that was on the verge of being killed, what would have prompted that? mind you he made that claim when jona was still in charge

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by honda001: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
you would have been d first person to crucified him,if the judgement was in favour of emeka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by etebefia: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
smebody that was on the verge of being killed, what would have prompted that? mind you he made that claim when jona was still in charge
Gullibility! Gullibility!! Gullibility!!! Mbaka CLAIMED there were plans to assassinate him, please how does that translate to a prophecy that APC would win?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by jesmond3945: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
etebefia:
Gullibility! Gullibility!! Gullibility!!! Mbaka CLAIMED there were plans to assassinate him, please how does that translate to a prophecy that APC would win?
he made one thats why he was a target.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by etebefia: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
he made one thats why he was a target.
Elrufai claimed to be the number 7 in that list maybe this automatically translates that Elrufai prophesied that APC would win. All hail prophet Elrufai.

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Goldensword: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
etebefia:
With the abomination that just happened in the supreme court today, some sheeply gullible people are already praising Mbaka to be a real prophet of God. Trash trash trash, I'm sure this judgement was drafted since 2019 and obviously Mbaka was strategically informed to prophesy about it so that when the ruling comes, it will look Divine.
Indirectly your trying to say, Mbaka is the greatest man of God in Nigeria today, for federal government to be giving him prior information, my dear give credit to mbaka his prophecy is from Almighty one it's 100% accurate, did inec also informed him about 2019 and 2015 election results, when he publicly rejected but goodluck and atiku respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by GamalNasser: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
etebefia:
With the abomination that just happened in the supreme court today, some sheeply gullible people are already praising Mbaka to be a real prophet of God. Trash trash trash, I'm sure this judgement was drafted since 2019 and obviously Mbaka was strategically informed to prophesy about it so that when the ruling comes, it will look Divine.

Ofcourse Mbaka has relationship with God , he is a total conman

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by NGpatriot: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
All this up and down wailing and crying is getting out of hand?

Joblessness I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Olugbanko: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
is there any need to fool a natural fool? guy take time!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by OVIHINNO(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Charleys:

Because he is going to infect the whole state.

Lastly my infection talk was for information purpose only.

Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by jesmond3945: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
etebefia:
Elrufai claimed to be the number 7 in that list maybe this automatically translates that Elrufai prophesied that APC would win. All hail prophet Elrufai.
give me your whatsapp number let me send you the video.
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by DarrelCornell: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
All this up and down wailing and crying is getting out of hand?

Joblessness I guess.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by jesmond3945: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by deji17: 12:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Here is Fr Mbaka predicting that GEJ will lose the 2015 Election. He declared, change is here! When many people from SE believes this was impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5g69sx9E

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by deji17: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2020
He also rightly predicted that Atiku and Peter Obi campaign will end in shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT66NhkMJJU

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Turantula(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2020
Staro:
I suspected this ruling when recently Uche Nwosu who came second was hurriedly disqualified from AA.
He in turn hurriedly and willingly withdrew all other pending election cases at the Court including the case
against PDP's Ihedioha. He and Okorocha were hurriedly readmitted back into APC after a year long suspension

I strongly suspect Mbaka was contracted to water the ground for the cooked judgement

Buhari is killing Nigeria's democracy
Then one judge got sick
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by ussv: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2020
etebefia:
Any proof of this sir ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Xisnin(m): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2020
You are right 100%.
Some zombies on nairaland even stated exactly how the judgment will go and the
reasons for it. Not even in a case of outright fraud can such accuracy be expected.

One of the supreme court judges must have leaked the judgment.
Mbaka didn't make any prediction, he released a piece of news.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 15, 2020
Charleys:
They have finally installed that HIV Positive man in office. APC has no shame.

People normally make confession to their priest so Mbaka had gotten confessions.

So he knew what will happen.
Pls stop the stigma against people living with HIV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by RonJeremy: 1:42am On Jan 15, 2020
This fake Mbaka will be amongst the first to hang on judgement day when Biafra is restored with the help of our dear President Trump.......
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by ludd2018: 1:48am On Jan 15, 2020
etebefia:

spot on
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by dinodesmond(m): 1:54am On Jan 15, 2020
At the end of the day, all of una go suffer am.

You are greatly devastated by what happened at the supreme court today but your fellow man is supporting it saying that it was prophesied.

Some people have looked away, e no concern me they said in their hearts.

You voice or opinion doesn't count so just look away. The people of Imo state have looked away.

The people at the top are doing their very best to make this country a more terrible place to live in which at the very expense of it, they are cashing out and when they come here to read comments, they give thanks and say this our business will last forever.

This rebarbative acts some people are supporting all in the name of politics, tribal or religion whatever will not stop. They will fight tirelessly to make this country worst we will run short of words to describe her because we have decided this nation is better when it is getting worst.

We should never grow tired of doing our own; adding our own woes to it and praying to God to come down and make our country better

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Hotfreez: 4:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Hahaha
See losers crying themselves hoarse.

Uzodinma has won, nothing would happen. Tambuwal is next to be kicked out. Even Ganduje too may lose his seat.

It's all politics but you fools who vote people like Ikpeazu are crying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics? - No. 7 Is Not Even A Politician / See Our Interior Minister Standing Like A National Flag (picture) / Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.