Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. (6280 Views)

"That Agulu Man Now Moves From One Church To Another, He Thinks He Can Fool Us / Tinubu Thinks He Can Fool The Northern Muslims By Picking MM Ticket / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Hotfreez: 4:17am On Jan 15, 2020
RonJeremy:
This fake Mbaka will be amongst the first to hang on judgement day when Biafra is restored with the help of our dear President Trump.......

Lmaooo

All these Ipob animals never cease to amaze me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Bighead9: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2020
etebefia:
With the abomination that just happened in the supreme court today, some sheeply gullible people are already praising Mbaka to be a real prophet of God. Trash trash trash, I'm sure this judgement was drafted since 2019 and obviously Mbaka was strategically informed to prophesy about it so that when the ruling comes, it will look Divine.

Cry me a River.
Your Messiah, Emeka Ihedioha is a gonna. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by tribalmall: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2020
My brother there is ample room for you to wail to death over this.

etebefia:
With the abomination that just happened in the supreme court today, some sheeply gullible people are already praising Mbaka to be a real prophet of God. Trash trash trash, I'm sure this judgement was drafted since 2019 and obviously Mbaka was strategically informed to prophesy about it so that when the ruling comes, it will look Divine.
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by tribalmall: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Bro pls do not just be devastated suicide is a more telling alternative.

deboysben:
I am devastated right now cos of IMO judgement.
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by BeardedMeat(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2020
chidexleo:
Mbaka is the prophet, tested and trusted. Take him for granted at your own peril. 2023 here we come.
Tested by who?

When he prophesied that if Chimaroke Nnamani won reelection, he would stop being a priest, where were you?
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by BeardedMeat(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2020
oglalasioux:
I'm no supporter of APC but an Emeka Ihedioha in Imo State as governor is a square peg in a round hole. Congratulations to Ndi Imo.
Ok state just one reason why hope uzosinma is better for Ndimo?
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by BeardedMeat(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Hotfreez:
Hahaha
See losers crying themselves hoarse.

Uzodinma has won, nothing would happen. Tambuwal is next to be kicked out. Even Ganduje too may lose his seat.

It's all politics but you fools who vote people like Ikpeazu are crying.
Ikpeazu offended you by sharing kerosine to his people. But your leaders gave you fufu flour, ijebu garri and groundnut and ororo and you were greatly empowered. Lamao!

Imagine someone who voted buhari talking rubbish! Hiss
Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by Hotfreez: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Ikpeazu offended you by sharing kerosine to his people. But your leaders gave you fufu flour, ijebu garri and groundnut and ororo and you were greatly empowered. Lamao!

Imagine someone who voted buhari talking rubbish! Hiss

Hahaha
The best empowerment you can receive is a jerrycan of kerosene and a wheelbarrow.

Drink the kerosene and push the wheelbarrow to Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Can Fool Everybody Not Me. by BeardedMeat(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Hotfreez:

Hahaha
The best empowerment you can receive is a jerrycan of kerosene and a wheelbarrow.

Drink the kerosene and push the wheelbarrow to Lagos. grin
Baba, wheel barrow and kerosine is better than fufu, garri ijebu, groundnut and 2ltrs of ororo any day any time.

And I will gladly push the wheel barrow to Lagos and after a few years, I will buy up your ancestral land and drive a BMW to my people while you only mope and wail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NOW: Tinubu To React As Deloitte Denies Him In A Fresh Letter / This Is The Man Responsible For The Nationwide Strike(photo) / 'you Cannot Run In 2011' Obasanjo Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.