Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape (73573 Views)

Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by EgunMogaji2: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
realstars:
Rape case on a juvenile, you are on your own.

If he was in n the USA then his life would be in danger in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by anonimi: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mrchippychappy:
Self-styled prophet Michael Oluronbi, originally from Nigeria, was found guilty of the offences against six women and a man - five of whom attended his church.

In a confession videoed last year by a victim's family member Oluronbi claims the devil made him commit his terrible crimes and described himself as 'an animal'.

Some of his offences were carried out after he convinced victims to take part in 'spiritual bathing', which he claimed would 'cleanse' them of evil spirits.

He was convicted on Friday after a trial at Birmingham Crown Court, and his offending can now be reported after restrictions were lifted.

During the trial, a jury heard that some of his young female victims became pregnant multiple times but were taken to abortion clinics by qualified pharmacist Oluronbi, to cover up what was happening.

'Everything was my fault' admits pastor in video confession

In a confession videoed last year by a victim's family member who had confronted him, the 'feared' pastor is heard saying: 'Everything was just my fault, and as I said before, I wasn't meant to be human.

'I wasn't meant to live under the roof of any human being and I said that I was an animal.'

The footage was released by West Midlands Police after the trial.

The victim's relative is then heard, off-camera, asking the pastor: 'You know I said that you are a paedophile? Everyone knows that you're a paedophile. You know that that's the name they give to your type?'

Oluronbi, who appears on camera in a formal shirt and tie speaking animatedly, raising his hands but with his eyes shut, then replies: 'Fine.'

He also claims the devil made him carry out the abuse.

Despite the recording, Oluronbi denied any wrongdoing during the trial, forcing his victims to give evidence against him during nine weeks of legal proceedings.

He even laughed in the witness box while giving his own evidence.

He was convicted of 15 counts of rape, seven counts of indecent assault and two counts of sexual assault.

The 60-year-old's wife Juliana was convicted of three counts of aiding and abetting rape after helping arrange some of the terminations.

The religious leader was brought to justice after one of his victims, now an adult, came forward.

The guy is not just a paedophile for girls but also boys.
Truly an animal as he confessed.
That useless Fadoyinbo is lucky he did not commit his paedophilic rape in the UK, he would have been rotting in jail after the Bukola girl, now an adult came forward with her allegations, which also the useless fox in sheep's clothing confessed to her family back then.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Amumaigwe: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Gwilym:

So , assuming it was a school teacher who did same, you would say education is a hoax?

If it was a sports coach who did same, sports is a hoax?

If it was a businessman who did it, business is a hoax?/

A pedo can be anyone. Anyone. We all have to be vigilant. Removing religion won't deal with the problem.

The calling of a pastor sets him apart from the other professionals you cited. He occupies a position of trust which the religious system that nurtured him to become a pastor is expected to have furnished him thoroughly as a responsible caregiver. So his own case is a twin breach of trust and care. The profession and that comes a distant second is teaching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by anonimi: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
If he was in n the USA then his life would be in danger in jail.

Is R. Kelly dead since he was jailed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Pain(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Religion is a hoax the sooner we all realise the better.

Perhaps the greatest fraud scheme ever put together by man against man.
Hopefully, someday a large meteorite will settle all this. We are indeed the defective product dump of the universe undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by anonimi: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Amumaigwe:
The calling of a pastor sets him apart from the other professionals you cited. He occupies a position of trust which the religious system that nurtured him to become a pastor is expected to have furnished him thoroughly as a responsible caregiver. So his own case is a twin breach of trust and care. The profession and that comes a distant second is teaching.

Sheeple cannot understand what you said clearly otherwise they will not be sheeple, abi

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by anonimi: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
anonymuz:
Fake pastor everywhere.

Just like that other Nigerian, Timothy Omotosho, with a similar case in South Africa.
Too many people using religion as a cover for their nefarious work against people who are too poor in the spirit to read their Holy Koran, Bible, Torah, Odu Ifa etc. in order to come to a personal understanding of God and have a meaningful spiritual relationship with Him.
People who have put themselves in the mental slavery of religion.

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by AreaFada2: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Reminds me of a nairalander here @ kaycee125 aka captainmitch aka R kelly
#saynotochildmolesters

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Izigha(m): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
fake pastors everywhere. ...one almost ended my marriage when he sent a txt message to my wife saying...he is missing her sweet succulent breasts and pussy.....i believe he saw wetin pass bishop that day!
angryHe bleep her before to be missing it?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Amumaigwe:

I get your point, but one pedo pastor does not mean religion is a hoax...otherwise, we could extend the analogy, and end up calling a lot of things hoaxes.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Shinabrown5308(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
another set of merlians
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by sunshineV(f): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Gwilym:

So , assuming it was a school teacher who did same, you would say education is a hoax?

If it was a sports coach who did same, sports is a hoax?

If it was a businessman who did it, business is a hoax?/

A pedo can be anyone. Anyone. We all have to be vigilant. Removing religion won't deal with the problem.

Alaye his point I'd that people tend to do stupid things because they are the so called pastors or Imman or any religious leader and it's sickening. Religion is making a mortal man kill another Mortal man because one of them is more religious than the other. The people in a country should unite but religion is the the most to tear them apart

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Lanre0: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
If it were to be in any Nigerian court, nothing will happen. There are so many of these so called pastors in Nigeria. They carry out ritual killings, raping of young girls & women , fraud , stealing , armed robbery & other evil activities , yet they are being covered by that shameless organization called CAN. The way Oritsajafor, the billionaire gun runner was covered . CAN of worms indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by anonimi: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
fake pastors everywhere. ...one almost ended my marriage when he sent a txt message to my wife saying...he is missing her sweet succulent breasts and pussy.....i believe he saw wetin pass bishop that day!

Is it possible to miss what one has not already experienced shocked
What did your wife see that day?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by anonimi: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lanre0:
If it were to be in any Nigerian court, nothing will happen. There are so many of these so called pastors in Nigeria. They carry out ritual killings, raping of young girls & women , fraud , stealing , armed robbery & other evil activities , yet they are being covered by that shameless organization called CAN. The way Oritsajafor, the billionaire gun runner was covered . CAN of worms indeed.

Don't be so dismissive of our courts.
The level of persistence and public interest can ensure justice is done here also as was done in the sexual harassment case against that OAU lecturer.
It is up to us to do the work for our systems and institutions to serve us better.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by fastlane84: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by davo90tico(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Graxie:
Thank God he is not in Nigeria, he will face full penalty for his stupidity. No don't touch my prophet crew, no pray for him crew. Good one.
Oh lord make him repent genuinely and cause him to make better life decisions that will bring people to your glory amen
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by ibietela2(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
He has committed a CRIME he is now a NIGERIAN
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by delawal: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
if na for UK, fatoyinbo for dn get life sentence. a rapist pastor been defended by his church members and wife in a useless country with a hopeless judiciary and law enforcement
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
6 girls and a man shocked

So this man dey nyash woman and nyash man also
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Nwaonyishi69: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Put it correctly, 'a Yoruba pastor ....' .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Biodun Fatoyinbo set-up.

Rape is a family buisness
Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Take heart my brother.

Your pastor has fvcked your wife before and why he is missing it.

You don't miss what you haven't tasted.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by duncun: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by jimyjames(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
LZAA:
As soon as i saw uk i knew it was the accomodators grin grin grin grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020

I knew it was them too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by Greystone: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Graxie:
Thank God he is not in Nigeria, he will face full penalty for his stupidity. No don't touch my prophet crew, no pray for him crew. Good one.

It wud likely have been more difficult to get a conviction against him in Nigeria.
With some money he cud hav bribed his way out in this country.
The worst crime to be sent to jail for in the US and Europe is being a pedophile.
They have the lowest life expectancies in prison.
Many of the inmates wer victims of abuse themselves so these two will receive terrible treatment from other prisoners.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by samuelson06(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Fake Christians leads to Fake Pastors.Some of these pastors were not genuinely called, hunger and frustration called them and even the ones who got a calling weren’t properly Discipled. They were babies, lapping up milk and incapable of reproduction. They are immature and only the mature can reproduce. This Largely remains our Christian problem today!

You're largely correct. However, God guides His called. He talks to them and they also hears from Him. The major problem with majority of pastors the world over is that they don't hear from God. They assume everything, and when you don't hear from, yet claim to work for Him, you are in trouble because God is supposed to guide you in all things - words and actions. Like my prophet has said, this year, God would humble them. This is just the beginning. They should keep claiming working for God when they don't even know Him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by BabaRamota1980: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
tungamaje:
So they carried this their madness all the way to London? Anyway I don't believe the victims are whites sha

They are all black. Did you not read that they want to be cleansed of evil. grin

Our people have failed to understand that the pair of good and evil is fundamental to life and there is nothing wrong having evil. If we didnt have evil in us then we will be perfect and why would a perfect person need God, to do what? A perfect person will know every secret of the universe and have knowledge of everything, wont suffer and wouldnt be poor or without what he desires, he/she will get everything.

White people will never approach anyone to cleanse out their evil. Na my black people be this pastor victims.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape by LZAA: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
jimyjames:

I knew it was them too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.