Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor (1774 Views)

Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail / Behold The New Imo State First Lady - Photos / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Calistus Ekenze As New Imo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor by Felixhenry: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor by Formularcr7: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
My Governor, victory at last.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor by Felixhenry: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Formularcr7:
My Governor, victory at last.
naso
Re: Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor by luluosas(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Foolish lady. Eating and making videos

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor by tobechi74: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Power belongs to Inec
Re: Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor by WATCHOVER(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
My advice for Imolites is for them to be calm.
Senator Hope Uzodima is their son, one thing I love about him was the way he dealt with Rochas. That's why I pity Rochas, any person he congratulates always end up giving him a heavy blow if I lie ask our Journalists to play the tape where he Rochas was supporting Oshiomhole to become Chairman, only to be dealt with by the same Oshiomhole, what Ihedioha needs is to support Senator Hope as a person, and as a person who was a very vibrant member of the PDP when the PDP was in power, but not the party that Senator Hope currently represents.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor by nlPoster: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
I watched the video and didn't see any speech, just two ladies talking.

Did I miss something?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor by Colorado1(m): 2:13am On Jan 15, 2020
luluosas:
Foolish lady. Eating and making videos

No be small foolish sef, very irritating and annoying, how can u be talking and eating at d same time

Couldn't even finish watching it cos of d eating sound...wen u no be village girl.

rada rada... nd she's even reading it from nairaland

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Addresses The Public As New Imo State Governor by Bola146(f): 4:17am On Jan 15, 2020
I wish the people best of luck

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Defeats Akpabio & APC As Party Wins Senatorial Rerun Election By W / Boot China OUT Of Africa TODAY / GEJ Working With Other ECOWAS Presidents To Resolve The Crisis In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.