Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Does The Nigerian Judicial System Have Any Honesty In Them ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Nigerian Judicial System Have Any Honesty In Them ? (367 Views)

JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri / Yoruba Muslims Ask Court To Make Sharia Part Of Judicial System / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Nigerian Judicial System Have Any Honesty In Them ? by HallaDaTruth: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
I see a lot of people jubilating concerning the manipulated victory of senator hope Uzodinma as the winner of Imo gubernatorial election. I am not a fan / member of PDP or APC but when i see the truth being trampled upon, it pisses me off.

Let's ponder upon these questions critically and sincerely :

�� If the supreme Court claimed that some poling units were excluded from Uzodinma during the collating of results. Are they saying that Ihedioha and the other contestants did not score any vote in those 318 polling units ?

�� If the supreme Court can suddenly dig into the results and discover those so called 318 polling units that were excluded, How come the supreme Court couldn't do the same thing when Atiku Abubakar said that some polling units where he won was excluded. .?

It is very clear that the APC controls the supreme Court and the Nigerian Judicial System has been hijacked. They can investigate cases of excluded polling units for APC but they can't do the same when other candidates from other parties are involved. Why do APC supporting Nigerians lack the intellectual capacity to be honest for once and look at these things from the angle of truth.

We will all be alive to see light prevail over darkness.

1 Like

Re: Does The Nigerian Judicial System Have Any Honesty In Them ? by yarimo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
I see a lot of people jubilating concerning the manipulated victory of senator hope Uzodinma as the winner of Imo gubernatorial election. I am not a fan / member of PDP or APC but when i see the truth being trampled upon, it pisses me off.

Let's ponder upon these questions critically and sincerely :

�� If the supreme Court claimed that some poling units were excluded from Uzodinma during the collating of results. Are they saying that Ihedioha and the other contestants did not score any vote in those 318 polling units ?

�� If the supreme Court can suddenly dig into the results and discover those so called 318 polling units that were excluded, How come the supreme Court couldn't do the same thing when Atiku Abubakar said that some polling units where he won was excluded. .?

It is very clear that the APC controls the supreme Court and the Nigerian Judicial System has been hijacked. They can investigate cases of excluded polling units for APC but they can't do the same when other candidates from other parties are involved. Why do APC supporting Nigerians lack the intellectual capacity to be honest for once and look at these things from the angle of truth.

We will all be alive to see light prevail over darkness.
we are already alive seeing light taken over darkness . This judgement is 100 % victory for democracy
Re: Does The Nigerian Judicial System Have Any Honesty In Them ? by amuwo1980: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
yarimo:
we are already alive seeing light taken over darkness . This judgement is 100 % victory for democracy
You know it is not, you are only happy because it is against the will of the imo ppl and in the igbos in general, you see it as a victory against ibo ppl and you know am saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Does The Nigerian Judicial System Have Any Honesty In Them ? by tribalmall: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Zamfara people told me to tolded u that u are a foolx.
amuwo1980:

You know it is not, you are only happy because it is against the will of the imo ppl and in the igbos in general, you see it as a victory against ibo ppl and you know am saying the truth
Re: Does The Nigerian Judicial System Have Any Honesty In Them ? by amuwo1980: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
tribalmall:
Zamfara people told me to tolded u that u are a foolx.

You are lying , you didnt met any zamafara ppl, they are all out there in the bush hiding from terrorists like you and to me I don't think you are ordinarily a fool, you are just hungry, uneducated. held down by superstitions and a religion that is not worthy of the gutters, you are irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Does The Nigerian Judicial System Have Any Honesty In Them ? by MoIbrahim: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
yarimo:

Don't mind these courts o.
That was how they handed over the entire Zamfara State to PDP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N166bn Debt: Electricity Companies Begin Mass Disconnection In Four States / Ihedioha's Lawyers Blast Supreme Court Judges: Judgement On Imo Was Based On Fal / Ife Oyedele: Don't Play Politics With Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.