Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Topcio Alata Ghana Soap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Topcio Alata Ghana Soap (10505 Views)

I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / Topcio black herbal soap- Abuja and Northern states / Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 a little discount if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819. Location is Lagos

Abuja customers pls call/watsapp 08060291729

Epe pls call or whatsapp 07083252119

Modify

I am happy when I see people with flawless skin, introducing YORI YORI this is for those who want to whiten very fast, it doesn't bleach, it lightens very fast giving u a fair and glowing skin, removes black spots, black heads, black knuckles, pimples and gradually fades stretch marks ❤️

RETAIL PRICE: 1500
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2020
The soap is still selling. Join in the train and have that flawless skin you've been yearning for. The feeling is Amazing, the effect soothing.
You can't go wrong using this soap. Tested and trusted. Just find the woman that best suits your skin tone and you will have no regrets.

Lemme explain this ;

To lighten, use super toner liquid (AdaAda) and super toner herbal fresh cup. Or Noni extract and Ada Ada, That is if u have a tough skin. but if you have a light skin , use super toner herbal fresh cup and Topcio liquid black soap
For all skin color, use topcio liquid black soap .

070 6180 9819

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Good morning keep ur orders coming
Check for your skin tone

Body cream available

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2020
Ok.. So this soap has four set..
1. Topcio Super toner
2.Topcio Noni Extract
3. Topcio Ada Ada toning
4.Topcio liquid bath

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2020
Note: all the soap clear black spots, pimples, rough skin, black knuckles, sunburn, black head etc

So based on your skin color or what you aim to achieve, u can now choose a particular soap or set
The Noni extract is for all skin types, to maintain, tones and radiate their color while it smoothen skin and clear black heads and spots.
The super toner is for light skin individual, while it smoothen skin, radiates and clears all spots and black heads
If you are aiming to lighten up, you can go for super toner as well. Super toner and Noni extract can be used along side Ada Ada toning shower gel to achieved that optimal clean clear and toned skin
Noni extract radiates ur skin color, and can also be used along side liquid bath, while still clearing every unnecessary black head, spots and shines skin

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2020
You see this forum eh.. It has helped my life more than I ever imagined. Thank you oga Seun

You see this package below ehn.. It is going straight to Dubai, and I got the customer here for the soap. I'm just grateful to God.
People of nairaland, don't prolong the time you will start enjoying fresh skin o. Valentine is coming, look good for yourself and your love ones... Still available, place your order

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
If you are not using Topcio soap, you are not ready for a flawless skin �

Topcio Natural Soap is the best ��. It is produced with fruits, herbs and plants all natural ingredients �.
The testimonies of this soap is making it sell more and demand very high. Don't be told the story join others to glow and testify.
Are you battling with
�Black knuckles
�Dark spots
�Sunburn
�Stubborn pimples
�And any other cream reaction problem?
Worry no more��. This original Ghana soap will cleanse you and give you that flawless skin you dream of.
The Products are :
� Noni Extract( for all skin )
�Topcio Liquid (for all skin)
�Super Toner (for light skinned)
�Ada Ada Liquid (to lighten up)

The beauty of it all , it is veryyy affordable �����
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2020
I want to make a plea. If you know u came to my thread, read everything about the product and bought somewhere else, pls don't come to my whatsapp or call and ask me how to use the product u bought elsewhere. It should sound very ridiculous to u as well. Ensure you ask all the necessary questions from whoever you bought from.
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Testimony all the way from Uyo

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Bhadgirl please call the number on my signature
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Uthlaw it can be delivered to you. Please call or whatsapp on 070 6180 9819

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Another testimonial picture cheesy

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Good products speaks for itself no too much advert. If you are still in doubt you jess prolonging the time you will start enjoying fresh skin �. Join the train now, check my threads
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Did I tell you guys that I delivered to faraway Yola last week +?? Kai no vex for me, I've been busy making deliveries worldwide that's why I forgot hahaha cheesy

Dont let beautiful skin pass you by peeps grin
Buy ur own now
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Take advantage of this soap for smooth clear skin before Val
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Wizywiz(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nice and wonderful soap..my neighbor sells it for 1000...i bought 5 after seeing d effect of it...i recomend it to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by proclinician: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
See as those legs hot. My phone wan burn.

2 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wizywiz:
Nice and wonderful soap..my neighbor sells it for 1000...i bought 5 after seeing d effect of it...i recomend it to all

If you want to do your advert, pls go open ur own thread thanks!

6 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Wizywiz(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2020
nanauju:

If you want to do your advert, pls go open ur own thread thanks!
am not doing any advert ok..dont get it twisted..

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2020
So dear poster, you are boldly selling folly and self hate? You are proudly marketing skin bleaching products? You think if you called it natural that it somehow makes it okay to bleach or sell bleaching products?
The biggest skin bleach is produced by the human body too but it is still a bleaching agent-bad, in every ramification
Bleaching, what black people use to erase themselves and deny their God given nature
Horror.com
sad

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Those calling the products bleaching, pls check out the ingredients below. This is what happens when you're jobless and have too much time in your hands, you go about being a nuisance. I have better things to do with my time than engaging you tongue

4 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
cheesy

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
To the poster who commented about bleaching I would have schooled you like a kid about the obvious signs of bleaching products and how you cannot achieve a clear skin like the one in my thread with a bleaching product, but I don't even know where to start from with your ignorance

More photos showing ingredients of the products I sell

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Nnetriplet: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please where can I get it In Kano, I need both for dark and fair complexion people and also do you sell cream
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nnetriplet:
Please where can I get it In Kano, I need both for dark and fair complexion people and also do you sell cream

I don't know where you can get it at kano.
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Nnetriplet: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
nanauju:

I don't know where you can get it at kano. Buying wholesale from me is at the rate of 1k per one
Sorry I mean how can I get it delivered to kano

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Nnetriplet: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nnetriplet:

Sorry I mean can it be delivered to kano
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nnetriplet:

Sorry I mean how can I get it delivered to kano

I can get it delivered to you through waybill from Lagos
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Nnetriplet: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
nanauju:

I can get it delivered to you through waybill from Lagos
OK at what price, I need two
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nnetriplet:

OK at what price, I need two

Pls MA let us chat on whatsapp for easier and faster communication

070 6180 9819

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
nanauju:
Those calling the products bleaching, pls check out the ingredients below. This is what happens when you're jobless and have too much time in your hands, you go about being a nuisance. I have better things to do with my time than engaging you tongue

“Those aiming to lighten up”
Pray tell, what else signifies bleaching if not that?
I may be jobless, and “have plenty time in my hands” (which by the way is total pure bliss)
But, I would never resort to selling stuff that would literally lighten up skin.
That is bleaching
That is self hate and erasure
That is you embodying slavery
That is you disrespecting Nature
That is you being just base
I could just cry for you right now...although what I feel like doing more is to pull your right arm out of its socket, and render it unable to produce more folly and horror angry
Melanin is God’s gift to African skin
Stop reducing it, stop taking it away
Be as God made you “in God’s image and likeness”
You have absolute zilch to educate me on with regards to skin, bleaching, unbleaching, anything
(Had to get that out of the way)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? / I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise. / Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.