Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Topcio Alata Ghana Soap - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Topcio Alata Ghana Soap (10522 Views)

I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / Topcio black herbal soap- Abuja and Northern states / Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
merahki:

“[s]Those aiming to lighten up”
Pray tell, what else signifies bleaching if not that?
I may be jobless, and “have plenty time in my hands” (which by the way is total pure bliss)
But, I would never resort to selling stuff that would literally lighten up skin.
That is bleaching
That is self hate and erasure
That is you embodying slavery
That is you disrespecting Nature
That is you being just base
I could just cry for you right now...although what I feel like doing more is to pull your right arm out of its socket, and render it unable to produce more folly and horror angry
Melanin is God’s gift to African skin
Stop reducing it, stop taking it away
Be as God made you “in God’s image and likeness”
You have absolute zilch to educate me on with regards to skin, bleaching, unbleaching, anything
(Had to get that out of the way)[/s]

Abeg go and sit down! When you finish preaching, come to my whatsapp and place your order. I have the one that will make you look younger than your frustrated age,suitable for your skin type. You think it's by writing plenty big big grammar. Oyibo say when you want to hide something from a black man, put it inside a book, he will never find it because he doesn't read. That is exactly your case, your inability to read, but jumping to conclusions. Did I say I was the one producing the soap, didn't you read where I stated 'Ghana'.. Oh gosh, I forgot! U cannot read, only to proclaim judgement lmaoo. If you choose what to sell and what not to sell, how's that's my business. You've been noticed, now move away let me see my customers or you join the long queue of my customers. Your choice Lord and judge

4 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
nanauju:

Abeg go and sit down! When you finish preaching, come to my whatsapp and place your order. I have the one that will make you look younger than your frustrated age,suitable for your skin type. You think it's by writing plenty big big grammar. Oyibo say when you want to hide something from a black man, put it inside a book, he will never find it because he doesn't read. That is exactly your case, your inability to read, but jumping to conclusions. Did I say I was the one producing the soap, didn't you read where I stated 'Ghana'.. Oh gosh, I forgot! U cannot read, only to proclaim judgement lmaoo. If you choose what to sell and what not to sell, how's that's my business. You've been noticed, now move away let me see my customers or you join the long queue of my customers. Your choice Lord and judge

It would be better if you produced them, because that way you would have more control over the ingredients/components, and take out the bleaching agents
Frankly, the other ingredients there would make skin beautiful on their own. Google natural skin bleaching agents
I cannot apologise for my war against bleaching, ever. It is one of my earthly assignments from God!
But I would say sorry if your feelings were hurt with my approach. Because I don’t mean to knock your hustle.
And would buy some of your products sometime (once they become sans bleach)
Don’t be angry and defensive, be better (sell products that make skin soft supple shiny etc. No need for the lighteners at all. Let everyone maintain their skin in its natural state (I wish for this)
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
merahki:

It would be better if you produced them, because that way you would have more control over the ingredients/components, and take out the bleaching agents
Frankly, the other ingredients there would make skin beautiful on their own. Google natural skin bleaching agents
I cannot apologise for my war against bleaching, ever. It is one of my earthly assignments from God!
But I would say sorry if your feelings were hurt with my approach.
And would buy some of your products sometime (once they become sans bleach)
Don’t be angry and defensive, be better (sell products that make skin soft supple shiny etc. No need for the lighteners at all. Let everyone maintain their skin in its natural state (I wish for this)
Cheers

Not on my thread, get your self out of my thread. I won't give you any attention any more.
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2020
New stock alert
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Still selling fast
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Good morning I have fully restock please keep your orders coming
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by chukwugoziegi: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
nanauju:
Good morning I have fully restock please keep your orders coming

Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
chukwugoziegi:

Do you stay in Lagos?

Yes
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2020
Still selling fast

She started using this soap and within 4 days was already seeing results..
Skim differs, tell me your skin challenge and I will recommend what will be suitable for you and your skin tone, and you will be singing songs of skin testimonies within days

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Place your order I'm just a call and whatsapp message away
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2020
Another testimonial picture cheesy

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Still available
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
How can I ship to Ghana
Pls I need ideas
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by Onyeozichukwu(f): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
nanauju:
How can I ship to Ghana
Pls I need ideas
Hmmm. U are asking how can u ship Ghana product to Ghana. U mean u want to ship their own product to them. Ok ooo pls tell us what we don't know.

11 Likes

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2020
Still available guys..
Thanks all for reaching out on how to ship to Ghana #appreciation
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Still selling fast
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
nanauju:

cha I..the thing really pain you well... you sound frustrated...lol...

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Still available
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

cha I..the thing really pain you well... you sound frustrated...lol...

U look like you need a good bath with our soap sir, to achieve a fresh skin. We wouldn't mind sending one out to you as sample.. Who knows, u might bring in more customers through your improved skin
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
nanauju:

U look like you need a good bath with our soap sir, to achieve a fresh skin. We wouldn't mind sending one out to you as sample.. Who knows, u might bring in more customers through your improved skin

use your local soap to bleach the frustration from your brain first... grin..

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
If you can afford it people, buy it and look good for yourself. Still selling fast
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Testimonies like this makes me wet cheesy

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2020
Thank you everyone for all your referrals and patronage

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Very soon there will be shutdown of all activities we might not even be able to go out completely. It's already happening, so it's good we stock our houses up of all basic and essentials. Soap is one of them. Do not run out this period, buy ur Topcio Ghana soap which can last you over a month, and expect a clean oyigbo looking skin while indoors
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Good morning
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by vaxx: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
nanauju:
How can I ship to Ghana
Pls I need ideas
drop your contact if interested.
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Still available...
Can be delivered to you
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
vaxx:
drop your contact if interested.

Thanks I got a contact

1 Like

Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Available
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
Ask your questions, make your enquiries
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 8:26pm On May 14, 2020
Still selling fast
Re: Topcio Alata Ghana Soap by nanauju(f): 11:59am On May 20, 2020
In as much as prices of things are going up, my price of soap is remain same. Take advantage of this and buy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayer Points For The Wife. / Buying Car As A Gift For Your Children, Right Or Wrong? / How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.