Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? (909 Views)

Omegatron Olx Profile Scam Or Not? / Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! / Chibiz Limited Or Biz4naija Is A Scam / Fraudster / 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? by Dizzy001(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2010
So i wanted to buy a from from someone in p.h while i'm in abj, we agreed i would receive the phone at my door step today via fedex,but he sent a message with a transaction pin and time the package would arrive but i should pay for the phone by 1pm (when phone is arriving 4pm),i disagreed thoroughly that i will pay tomorrow after receiving the phone but the guy no gree, insisting i pay or he cancels the delivery and after burning my credit i concluded that if he should send the package to me today,if i dont pay tomorrow send police to arrest me at that same address given to you(since that's my home address but the guy disagreed to death and we eventually canceled the deal.

He sent the message with PHONEX LTD (i'm sure with bulk sms system),but bank account name is personal.

Now is this kind of person a scammer or just doesn't trust nigerians so much?
Re: Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? by drious(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
who paid for the fedex,you or him?

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? by Dizzy001(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2010
thanks 4 the reply
me,through credit(1800), but i suspect he's a scammer through the research i did bout him here on N.L, anew thread will be posted in relation .
Re: Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2010
I think this is just a case of Nigerian no trust one another.
The seller is scared that once you get the phone you wont pay.
You-The buyer is scared that once you pay, you wont get the phone.

This is to show how terrible things has gone among we Nigerians.
Re: Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? by unbandizzy: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2010
thanks for the reply but apparently i was banned for posting a new topic that he's a scammer

some parts are bellow (others are not shown because of spambot that will ban this new id)
through deep Nairaland searching (starting from phone number) i realized this guy runs two Nairaland accounts

Usernames are: Adventure and Adcare (and this two were last active today,so its not like he 4got password to one) this 2 usernames have posts with the number 07030182222 for contact, dats to show that 2 people cant have the same number.

His bulk sms i.d is PHONEXLTD

Email is:  iykeman_2005@yahoo.com

Note: i got all this info from posts on his profiles

And apparently he has tons of numbers and uses different ones for different posts

I concluded this with my find of a fellow NLer (malikalhaj) dat doesn't trust him as adcare right here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-546961.0.html

SO PLEASE BEWARE
Re: Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? by drious(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2010
please dizzy i hope your sure bout this, i was just about to purchase a nokia n97 mini from this adcare guy

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? by drious(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2010
answer fast

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? by unbandizzy: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
he didn't scam me, i only suspect so transact at your own risk
Re: Please Is This Transaction A Scam Or Not? by twinskenny(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2010
Flee scammers fleeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Unlocked Brand New Blackberry Tour For Sale @ 35k Last / How Much Is Dr.dre Head Phone / I Need A Fairly Used MAST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.