Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) (38543 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Neddstark: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

if only you are in 5 star,who know you might have own your newly built mansion

if only you are in 5 star,who know you might have proposed with iphone x

Alter plate yii ko gbe o rara

See this one. What do you know? Anambra men don't do no charity. Once you can get out of a business contract with them, dont waste time. Else you'd be used and leave broke.
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by RexTramadol1: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2020
She resemble my friend Esther
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Mercy2006(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2020
RexTramadol1:
She resemble my friend Esther
Esther bbn? Lol
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85811323:
Awwwwww kiss

This is one of the most beautiful things we have seen in 2020.
Love issa beautiful thingy when you are with the person you love and loves you in return.
As long as your boo is not having a boo!
wink
Nothing as beautiful as that.

From all of us @[/color] : [color=#006600]CONGRATULATIONS to the Boos.......Le Boo, Le Boo!

*singing*

No go think am na dollar we spend no be cefa
Ah ah
Na enjoyment i dey, cos me no come this life to suffer
Eh eh
Enugu girls dem like to do
To do, to do
As long as you get money to boost
To boost, to boost

Baby your baka big like toolz
Like toolz, like toolz
Follow me come and pay your dues
Your dues, your dues
I know that you're feeling the nigga oh
Nigga oh
And na my money, you feeling the nikka oh
Nikka oh, nikka tinini tanana nita
Sapala biko ntaa

After the reggae play the blues
The blues the blues
Make you do as I do
I do, I do
Enjoy yourself baby boo
Bae boo, bae boo
Even your boo get a boo
A boo, a boo
Share the gala, share the booze
The booze, the booze
Everybody wanna groove
They groove, they groove
As far as E-money dey pay
Dey pay, dey pay
Skiibii o pop champagne oh ah ah

guy forget that thing.. you no get work

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2020
This old man still dey propose.

No sense!
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2020
The taste of different kpekus no allow Harrysong make him choice, Thank God Isioma juju don catcham....It shall be permanent
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by tunde82seidat(f): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Well things are getting worse by the day.These celebrities are not making it any better.infact they contribute to the moral decadence in the society.Now everyone sees sex before marriage as the Norm n these guys are even proposing and getting married to their heavily pregnant girlfriends..It seems that's the new condition for marriage now. No wonder the increase number of baby mamas..Shior ogèdè n bàjè ani onpòn.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Brightneche(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Oh my God, I'm looking for this kind of love
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Hublox: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
It’s like the woman is pregnant for him that’s great.

I can teach you how to monitor your partner’s WhatsApp chats, pictures, Videos and all without making use of the person’s phone for it and without raising suspicions, even if the person lives far away from you, hit me up i will put you through on how to do it and also forward you the steps to follow, i will forward you the steps first for review and trial sake but if you need everything to be done ASAP then you can order my service for 3k affordable, my delivery time is 25-30 minutes max, my WhatsApp 0͓̽8͓̽1͓̽6͓̽2͓̽9͓̽2͓̽3͓̽2͓̽9͓̽1͓̽
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Where he see money buy ring �

Because he last album was 12 yrs ago
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by fegori: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Why are they hiding her face? Beside, is she pregnant in that photo
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by GoodScoNih(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) / Iyabo Ojo Got A Car From Her Pastor Sugar Daddy - Kemi Olunloyo / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.