Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) (38522 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by NGN001: 1:40am On Jan 15, 2020
Nigerian and Alter Plate Star, The Arabanko crooner Harrysong has proposed to his lover, Isioma on Tuesday 14-01-2020

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD-QLyl1YYQ

Here's a caption that followed the video on his official IG Handle.

I lost my mother when I was very young, I'm happy to have found a mother in you

You care for me, you forgive me so easily, you make my life so beautiful
You're patient and kind. What a beauty to behold

You're my #Isioma

#KingIsi2020 #Isiomasaidyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7TVvSRJtw1/?igshid=u2gdmcnayhgp

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Ciaos: 4:04am On Jan 15, 2020
Do marry I beg,you be baba already.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Hypnotise: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Ciaos:
Do marry I beg,you be baba already.....
Baba wan become baba harrysong jnr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:28am On Jan 15, 2020

if only you are in 5 star,who know you might have own your newly built mansion

if only you are in 5 star,who know you might have proposed with iphone x

Alter plate yii ko gbe o rara

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2020
Awwwwww kiss

This is one of the most beautiful things we have seen in 2020.
Love issa beautiful thingy when you are with the person you love and loves you in return.
As long as your boo is not having a boo!
wink
Nothing as beautiful as that.

From all of us @[/color] : [color=#006600]CONGRATULATIONS to the Boos.......Le Boo, Le Boo!

*singing*

No go think am na dollar we spend no be cefa
Ah ah
Na enjoyment i dey, cos me no come this life to suffer
Eh eh
Enugu girls dem like to do
To do, to do
As long as you get money to boost
To boost, to boost

Baby your baka big like toolz
Like toolz, like toolz
Follow me come and pay your dues
Your dues, your dues
I know that you're feeling the nigga oh
Nigga oh
And na my money, you feeling the nikka oh
Nikka oh, nikka tinini tanana nita
Sapala biko ntaa

After the reggae play the blues
The blues the blues
Make you do as I do
I do, I do
Enjoy yourself baby boo
Bae boo, bae boo
Even your boo get a boo
A boo, a boo
Share the gala, share the booze
The booze, the booze
Everybody wanna groove
They groove, they groove
As far as E-money dey pay
Dey pay, dey pay
Skiibii o pop champagne oh ah ah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by baratech: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Nice
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Congratulations to them.

At least one good news in this goddam nation under a ' Major/Maximum General' called Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Mopolchi: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2020
It is good that he found his missing rib after waiting this long
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Chubhie: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Which kin blogger be this? The girl walked away and didn't accept no shite....
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Greystone: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Humphrizy(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2020
E remain oga Donjazzy.... Don't tell him I said so oh

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

if only you are in 5 star,who know you might have own your newly built mansion

if only you are in 5 star,who know you might have proposed with iphone x

Alter plate yii ko gbe o rara
skibii wey Dey there how many okada him get??

5 Likes

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Beautiful

Congratulations to him..

Check my sign, DM your order..

A party without a cake is just a meeting

Chinchin promo is still on..

Lc: osun
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by rashrockalabx(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2020
At last
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Blackeuropean: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Chubhie:
Which kin blogger be this? The girl walked away and didn't accept no shite....
Then it may be a Stunt

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by kittykollinxx(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2020
After the reggae what next?

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by wilemer: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2020
NGN001:
Nigerian and Alter Plate Star, The Arabanko crooner Harrysong has proposed to his lover, Isioma on Tuesday 14-01-2020

See Video

Here's a caption that followed the video on his official IG Handle.

Congrats to him
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Chubhie: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Then it may be a Stunt
grin grin grin
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Fisher007: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol in between she don carry ba?

Make we no hear stories later ooo.

Nigerians and our moral eeh.

When any sensible person watch Nigerian films or music videos, you will just be seeing the redflags in all the message they pass.

Unconsciously they pass the message that prostitution and scam is a norm to survive. You need to be sincere with yourself to see this.

But l have come to realise that Nigeria is the most promiscuous country to be in if you want pure hypocritical immortality at it utmost ability. If I am lying look at our population. Both matrimonial and side chick kids. Extra marital affairs full everywhere now that you cannot tell their spouse because of the destroyed illusion.

Then we use religion on Friday or Sunday to cover it.

To marry, born gone dey fear person.

Celibacy, entrepreneurship, education, family, religion, relationship, marriage, friendship, children(might not be yours ) ,business, politicians, and our president himself na scam.

5 Likes

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Lolz, she should have said yes if there was no ring.
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Mouthpis(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Them scammers don come again ooo

What on Earth can be done to tame these guys?

Them no dey tire, abi them no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by kay29000(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2020
Nice
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Upton: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2020
See the girl skin kiss

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by Openbusiness: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) by preciousosas1(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2020
Congrats..
Fairly used projectors for sale at very affordable prices.. Benin city only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Begins Media Tour, Seen With Ushbebe At Naija FM / King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.