Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me (5565 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport / A New Five-point Plan To Reduce Immigration Has Been Announced By UK Government / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by MrOsars(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2020
queengift:
I did my registration online, was booked for interview after 7days, that same I got my passport, I spent just 17500+ extra 5k I gave immigration officers

U mean u paid 17500 online.. Pls how can I reach u so that u can tell me the process pls
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Depressed101: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
NairaLuck:
Painful. Hopefully you'll get it.

I did mine in warri (governor's house annex) beside DBS. 32pgs costed 28k, did it in 3days.
I went very early in the morning spoke to one of them have him the money registered and went home the next day I went 3pm but collected it the next day as the booklets had not arrived from asaba(so they said) the 3rd day I collected mine that morning.
Last last na N500 I reason the officer cause him nor really do anything significant.

I'm posting this for the sake of those in Delta, warri is more reliable than Asaba although I here Asaba is improving under okowa. So if you're in warri or environ don't waste transport to asaba as it might be a waste of more funds.
oseh thanks for this timely info ,shey na 5year 32pages you pay 28k for so . Cos i am coming to warri next week to do mine
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Depressed101: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
queengift:
I did my registration online, was booked for interview after 7days, that same I got my passport, I spent just 17500+ extra 5k I gave immigration officers
where did you do the interview
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Depressed101: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
WHIZKIDEFE:
The one at Warri is very efficient..

Did for a friend about 3 weeks ago, we collected it same day..

We went in the morning, collected in the evening.. Some people we met there that didn't give Caesar what belonged to Caesar were told booklet was not available. Inside Life!
how much did you give caezer and how much was total.cos i am heading over to warri next week
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by klever18(m): 4:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Joecrane:
Good morning my great people on this platform. Honestly I have learned a lot of positive lessons from the posts and comments here. Thanks all.

Please house I will need your opinion about this :

" I live in Port Harcourt. And in November 2019 I went to the Nigeria immigration office in Port Harcourt to obtain Nigerian passport ( that's my first time).

Being aware that one can pay for " express " for quick processing, I decided to go with the idea. I paid 40,000 naira for the so called express. I was interviewed and captured the same day and a slip was given to me as I would need to present it to collect my passport. However, I am still shocked that as at today the January 15th 2020, the passport is still not available. The excuse is is that there are no booklet on ground.

Please my great people has anybody had such experience in the past. I mean this guys collected 40k from me for 32 pages, with the assurance that it's going to be an express delivery.

Right now I am devastated as I need that passport urgently for traveling.

Please I will be happy to read your opinions and advice. Thanks.
the email of the immigration PRO aamokpu@gmail.com report to him he is in Abj HQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Joecrane(f): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2020
Thanks bro. This is helpful.

klever18:
the email of the immigration PRO aamokpu@gmail.com report to him he is in Abj HQ
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Hacuttie: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Anybody that want express passport should never go to Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt. Go to not so popular states, you will get it the same day.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Chrisdada16(f): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hacuttie:
Anybody that want express passport should never go to Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt. Go to not so popular states, you will get it the same day.
Even in Ondo state since last year they have given me mine... I went there last week saw some people whey issued theirs but when I asked they said it's October applicant... Now the issue is no booklet
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Joecrane(f): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
My people I have finally collected the passport on 28th January 2020 after I paid additional 10,000. The passport was printed a day after I made the additional 10k payment. Honestly I felt sorry for this country. In the collection room there I saw hundreds and hundreds of passport booklets yet they still sing the song of no booklet. It's well.

Joecrane:
Good morning my great people on this platform. Honestly I have learned a lot of positive lessons from the posts and comments here. Thanks all.

Please house I will need your opinion about this :

" I live in Port Harcourt. And in November 2019 I went to the Nigeria immigration office in Port Harcourt to obtain Nigerian passport ( that's my first time).

Being aware that one can pay for " express " for quick processing, I decided to go with the idea. I paid 40,000 naira for the so called express. I was interviewed and captured the same day and a slip was given to me as I would need to present it to collect my passport. However, I am still shocked that as at today the January 15th 2020, the passport is still not available. The excuse is is that there are no booklet on ground.

Please my great people has anybody had such experience in the past. I mean this guys collected 40k from me for 32 pages, with the assurance that it's going to be an express delivery.

Right now I am devastated as I need that passport urgently for traveling.

Please I will be happy to read your opinions and advice. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Psady:
please can u help with their Twitter handle? I did mine in abeoukuta since 4th December, till now just stories of no booklet.
Have you picked up your booklet at the abeokuta office?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Psady(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
onecoder:

yes I have, those guys was just playing me.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psady:
yes I have, those guys was just playing me.
I wanted to do mine there, if you see the way dem just dey squeeze face.
I don't even know if I should do it at ikoyi cos I need it asap.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Psady(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
onecoder:

I wanted to do mine there, if you see the way dem just dey squeeze face.
I don't even know if I should do it at ikoyi cos I need it asap.
it's better you do it in ikoyi,but u need find a good and reliable person to give the job.the difference would be amount ,abeokuta is 45k but ikoyi is 55 - 60k.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Psady(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psady:
it's better you do it in ikoyi,but u need find a good and reliable person to give the job.the difference would be amount ,abeokuta is 45k but ikoyi is 55 - 60k.
I mean if u doing Express, that is u r collecting in time.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Joecrane(f): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Those guys are criminals. Don't give them rest. There's enough booklets if I may tell you. Perhaps they want more money from u.

onecoder:

Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Oluwapomile1: 8:17am On May 05, 2020
Joecrane:
My people I have finally collected the passport on 28th January 2020 after I paid additional 10,000. The passport was printed a day after I made the additional 10k payment. Honestly I felt sorry for this country. In the collection room there I saw hundreds and hundreds of passport booklets yet they still sing the song of no booklet. It's well.

Hmmm.... Mine will probably take a year as I just applied online with intention of going for capturing when lock down is eased.

Is there a way to cancel the online application? Can one obtain from any state at all?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Oluwapomile1: 8:19am On May 05, 2020
Hacuttie:

Example of the "not so popular state" please
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by LordofNaija: 8:21am On May 05, 2020
Oluwapomile1:

Example of the "not so popular state" please
Contact me and I will help you get from asaba
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Oluwapomile1: 8:29am On May 05, 2020
LordofNaija:

Contact me and I will help you get from asaba
Aaah... What about capturing? I am in PH
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by LordofNaija: 8:34am On May 05, 2020
Oluwapomile1:

Aaah... What about capturing? I am in PH
I can't guarantee that I will be able to help you outside of asaba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Oluwapomile1: 8:57am On May 05, 2020
LordofNaija:

I can't guarantee that I will be able to help you outside of asaba

Oh! OK. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by BelieverDE: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2021
NairaLuck:
Painful. Hopefully you'll get it.

I did mine in warri (governor's house annex) beside DBS. 32pgs costed 28k, did it in 3days.
I went very early in the morning spoke to one of them have him the money registered and went home the next day I went 3pm but collected it the next day as the booklets had not arrived from asaba(so they said) the 3rd day I collected mine that morning.
Last last na N500 I reason the officer cause him nor really do anything significant.

I'm posting this for the sake of those in Delta, warri is more reliable than Asaba although I here Asaba is improving under okowa. So if you're in warri or environ don't waste transport to asaba as it might be a waste of more funds.
I called an immigration officer in the office and he said it's 40k cry

How you take run am?

You went into the compound and walked straight to the servicom unit to apply, or ??
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by BelieverDE: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2021
WHIZKIDEFE:
The one at Warri is very efficient..

Did for a friend about 3 weeks ago, we collected it same day..

We went in the morning, collected in the evening.. Some people we met there that didn't give Caesar what belonged to Caesar were told booklet was not available. Inside Life!

Could you please tell me how you went about it?

I called an immigration officer and he told me 40k cry
Where dat one dey?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by BelieverDE: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Depressed101:
how much did you give caezer and how much was total.cos i am heading over to warri next week
Did you finally go to warri to apply for yours?
How did it go?

I'd like to do mine there, but the immigration officer I called said 40k
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by BelieverDE: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Depressed101:
How did it go?

I'd like to do mine there, but the immigration officer I called on phone said 40k cry
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Depressed101: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
BelieverDE:

How did it go?

I'd like to do mine there, but the immigration officer I called on phone said 40k cry
yeah, spent close to 40k should have been less maybe 20k.but they tried to frustrate me cos I followed online process .anyway I got my passport in June 2020,delay was because of covid 19 paper didn't arrive early from Malaysia so they said...
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by BelieverDE: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Depressed101:
yeah, spent close to 40k should have been less maybe 20k.but they tried to frustrate me cos I followed online process .anyway I got my passport in June 2020,delay was because of covid 19 paper didn't arrive early from Malaysia so they said...

Oh, I see.

Do you advise me to just go with the flow - doing it for 40k, or apply online?

I intend going to the office, maybe another officer might call a lesser amount..... What do you think?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by Depressed101: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
BelieverDE:

Oh, I see.

Do you advise me to just go with the flow - doing it for 40k, or apply online?

I intend going to the office, maybe another officer might call a lesser amount..... What do you think?
go with the flow, but be wise no Vasa everybody wey you see
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by BelieverDE: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Depressed101:
go with the flow, but be wise no Vasa everybody wey you see
Sure smiley
Thanks chairmo
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by 1beat(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me by 1beat(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Am presently facing the samething I was captured since December 9 2020 update I I have not collected my passport despite the fact that I did it in Abuja. Am praying for help my situation now is what I don't understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Love Living In Brazil(photo) / Nigeria Becomes Ineligible For The DV-2015 Lottery.. / GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.