Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State (1978 Views)

Tribunal Admits Presidential Election Result Declared By INEC As Exhibit / FAAN Declares Its Intention To Join The Nationwide Strike Declared By NLC / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2020
The people's will must be preserved.. Whether you're APC or PDP, this style of democracy will never move your country forward.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by okeyglm: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2020
supported

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by smemud(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2020
this op no get work,u should put your family in d front row abeg,God bless u.

6 Likes

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by luluosas(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2020
You are in serious pains

3 Likes

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by tooth4tooth: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2020
Nels55:
The people's will must be preserved.. Whether you're APC or PDP, this style of democracy will never move your country forward.....

Are you saying the protest might upturn the judgement of the Supreme Court

Ayam not understanding again oo
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2020
smemud:
this op no get work,u should put your family in d front row abeg,God bless u.

Brother , only us can build our nation, whether you have work or not cause if things continues to degrade , you who have work might wake up not having it... People all over the world fight for the kind of government they want cause they understand it's direct and indirect effects on everybody..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2020
tooth4tooth:

The protest is for the majority that voted for PDP in imo state.. we saw how APC took Bayelsea rightfully, we applauded it. This very wrong , supreme court have no moral or legal right to bring ApC in imo state against the people's will . We "the people " are the government..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2020
luluosas:
You are in serious pains

My dear, yes am in very serious pain for our future as a country..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Lethal234(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Op, personally I would not suggest a protest. But a close research should be made by well meaning groups in the state, on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by garfield1: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Nels55:

Brother , only us can build our nation, whether you have work or not cause if things continues to degrade , you who have work might wake up not having it... People all over the world fight for the kind of government they want cause they understand it's direct and indirect effects on everybody..
Your family and that of ihedioha should start it

2 Likes

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by garfield1: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Nels55:

My dear, yes am in very serious pain for our future as a country..
You are in pains since the funds paid by emeka to you will no longer suffice

3 Likes

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by yarimo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Why asking people to go out and you are in your room? Come out and lead by example. grin
Nels55:

3 Likes

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
garfield1:

You are in pains since the funds paid by emeka to you will no longer suffice

I know you're of a young mind so will give you my time. Am not a fan of bad governance and never believed in emeka ihedioha as the best for imo state, my point been that I don't like people using politics as their occupation in this country, since his sojourn in the house of Rep , I don't think he has developed himself enough to build a worthy state. I clearly mentioned during the last election that I see no worthy person for imo state from all the parties that went for that election , all of them are simply lions looking to grab power and wealth that comes with it.

But at the end , the imolites choose to vote for Ihedioha, please let us respect that.. There is no way PDP could have illegally won despite Rochas been Apc and Buhari been Apc.

This comment is not about paychecks but about the future of our nation..
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
yarimo:
Why asking people to go out and you are in your room? Come out and lead by example. grin

Brother Yarimo , I don't know where you're from but your name sounds North. In Kano , a clear thief is still the governor despite the opposition winning, we saw how thugs took over. Please, we don't want that kind of politics in the south. APC won Bayelsea, we are all happy , PDP won imo state, we should leave it as that. APC and PDP doesn't pay my bills , don't know if they do for you, all I want is the justice and safeguards of our democracy..
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by BuhariAdvocate: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Protest against what. You will rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lethal234:
Op, personally I would not suggest a protest. But a close research should be made by well meaning groups in the state, on the matter.

I wouldn't either but such close research doesn't work in this country . I strongly believe that time has come for the people to show their strength in this nation. We have seen it all, the bastardisation of our hard earned democracy is destroying fatherland .

What happens is PDP or any other party clinch power again, wouldn't they made reference of how the ruling party has ruled and wants to take precedence.. Like I said , this is about our future and not about the Buharis, Atikus , Tinubus , Jonathan's and all others who have benefited from the weakness of this nation..
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Protest against what. You will rot in jail.

This is exactly the point, you don't even believe that protest and demonstrations are part of human right in a democratic settings.

You're still far off Brother...
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by BuhariAdvocate: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
You're a terrorist trying to cause unrest. If you make any silly move you will rot in jail.
Nels55:

This is exactly the point, you don't even believe that protest and demonstrations are part of human right in a democratic settings.

You're still far off Brother...
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
tooth4tooth:

. A collective voice of the people irrespective of the political affiliations can result to supreme court overruling themselves after review..

What is wrong is wrong, even if am on hope Uzodinmma's side, I know the economic challenges we have in the country have made us lost our sense of reasoning..
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
You're a terrorist trying to cause unrest. If you make any silly move you will rot in jail.

I understand people like you, they always want a clean house but don't want to clean one..

Hope you're not one of those living outside the shores or planning to relocate This is fatherland brother, only us can build it .
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by naptu2: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nels55:

Wrong place and wrong approach.

Here's a suggestion.

Instead of posting on Nairaland and saying that there should be a protest, why don't you start a protest. Pick a date and time. Print leaflets that state the date, time and reason for the protest and hand out those leaflets on the streets of Imo State.

Then, at the appointed date and time, bring your family and friends to the appointed place and lead the protest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by yarimo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nels55:

Brother Yarimo , I don't know where you're from but your name sounds North. In Kano , a clear thief is still the governor despite the opposition winning, we saw how thugs took over. Please, we don't want that kind of politics in the south. APC won Bayelsea, we are all happy , PDP won imo state, we should leave it as that. APC and PDP doesn't pay my bills , don't know if they do for you, all I want is the justice and safeguards of our democracy..
that is why the supreme Court has safeguard the democracy for you in the case of Imo state. grin
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
garfield1:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
naptu2:

Wrong place and wrong approach.

Here's a suggestion.

Instead of posting on Nairaland and saying that there should be a protest, why don't you start a protest. Pick a date and time. Print leaflets that state the date, time and reason for the protest and hand out those leaflets on the streets of Imo State.

Then, at the appointed date and time, bring your family and friends to the appointed place and lead the protest.

Naptu2, my topic says "protest should be declared by imo state"... First should be is not must be, secondly this is about imolites not about me or you unless you're from imo state..
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by WorldRichest: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
garfield1:

The Police will be happy to have live specimen for shooting practice.

1 Like

Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
yarimo:
that is why the supreme Court has safeguard the democracy for you in the case of Imo state. grin

Hope they safeguard Kano state too...
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by naptu2: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nels55:

Naptu2, my topic says "protest should be declared by imo state"... First should be is not must be, secondly this is about imolites not about me or you unless you're from imo state..

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If it's not about you, then why are you creating a thread about it?
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by BuhariAdvocate: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Move where here they born me here i will die. And for your information uzodinma will swearing by 1pm today. Right now we are here in imo state.
Nels55:

I understand people like you, they always want a clean house but don't want to clean one..

Hope you're not one of those living outside the shores or planning to relocate This is fatherland brother, only us can build it .
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
WorldRichest:

The Police will be happy to have live specimen for shooting practice.

Police all over the world in democratic settings is commissioned to protect the public not to shoot them if they protest or on demonstration.

Your mind seems to be playing games with you..
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Move where here they born me here i will die. And for your information uzodinma will swearing by 1pm today. Right now we are here in imo state.

I see, what you say tells alot about you.. You're already in imo state for a judgement that was delivered yesterday ... You're one of the problems of this country .
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by BuhariAdvocate: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
My brother why you rude and fill up with hate. Ihedioha and uzodinma are from imo state.
Nels55:

I see, what you say tells alot about you.. You're already in imo state for a judgement that was delivered yesterday ... You're one of the problems of this country .
Re: Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
My brother why you rude and fill up with hate. Ihedioha and uzodinma are from imo state.

Sorry if you feel am rude, wasn't intentional....Yes both are from same state, but one clearly won since February of last year.. He never controlled the army ,police or INEC and his party wasn't even the ruling party now he's replaced by another one who clearly lost. I think it's injustice and I believe if it's you in such position, I will also speak out for you.

My apologies once again ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu, Oshiomhole, Others Attend Yahaya Bello's Swearing-in Ceremony (PICS) / Ipob Ijaw Of Bayelsa State Chapter At Kanu Father's Burial. / Throwback: Dele Momodu Visits Rotimi Amaechi 15 Years Ago (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.