Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) (58183 Views)

Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church By Imo Government House Security Officials (Video / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures) / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by OyigboUpdate: 4:21pm On May 08, 2022
Source Imo state Police command Facebook page

IMO POLICE COMMAND

PRESS RELEASE ...... 7/5/2022

ARREST OF NOTORIOUS KIDNAPPERS/ RESCUE OF VICTIMS / RECOVERY OF ARMS AND AMMUNITION AND VICTIM'S 4RUNNER VEHICLE.

Following a report of the kidnapping of one Dominic Chukwuma and Silas Nnawubia respectively, received by the Command’s Anti-Kidnapping Unit on 30th April, 2022. The Operatives immediately, swung into action. After gathering both credible and technical intelligence where the radar revealed the location of the criminal's hideout in Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo State.

The police operatives on 5/5/2022 at about 2350 hours, stormed the kidnapper’s den and arrested one Obinna Onuoha age 35 years, a native of Umuegwu Mpam and Igbokwe Joseph age 35 years, a native of Umuchoko Ihitte Aforukwu, both natives of Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo State and the victim held in captive was gallantly rescued unhurt.

In the course of interrogation, the suspects confessed to the crime of kidnapping and revealing how they escaped from Imo Correctional Centre Jail break of 5th of April , 2021 , and after their escaped, they got a safe hideout in Ahiazu Mbaise, formed a kidnapping syndicate with their hideouts in strategic areas in the State. And have been the ones involved in most of the deadly kidnapping incidents recorded in the state.

The suspects later took the police operatives to their various hideouts in the state where most of their gang members were arrested. Those arrested includes, Tochi Chilak 'M' age 27 years, a native of Ezeala Ihitte in Aboh Mbaise LGA of Imo State, Sunday Richard 'M' age 32 years, a native of Ikom in Cross River State, Comfort Ogbo 'F' age 35 years, a native of Gwer West in Naka LGA of Benue State, Igbo Simeon 'M' age 33 years, a native of Gwer West in Naka LGA of Benue State, Cyril Iwuagwu 'M' age 65 years, a native of Umegwu Mpam in Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo State, Nkechinyere Ibe 'F' age 35 years, a native of Umuoyoka Ihitte Aforukwu in Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo State, Ebo Ubochi 'M' age 26 years, a native of Umuaraku in Ehime Mbano LGA of Imo State.

On searching the kidnappers hideouts thoroughly, the following items were recovered. They includes; one AK47 rifle, breech number 1142 with eighty-four rounds of live ammunition, four locally made Pistols, forty-six rounds of live cartridges, one Toyota 4Runner SUV vehicle belonging to the victim, multiple banks ATM cards stolen from their victims and the personal belongings of the victim.

Meanwhile, the victims have since being reunited with their family members and aggressive manhunt is on to arrest the remaining members of the syndicate at large .

The Commissioner of Police, Imo Command, CP Mohammed Ahmed Barde, psc (+), while commending the officers and men for their proactiveness and gallantry, thanked Imolites for their continuous support to the Command. He enjoined them not to allow criminals and their cohorts to use their Communities as a safe haven to perpetrate heinous crimes and appealed to them to make sure they report any suspicious person or persons seen within their neighbourhoods to the nearest police station. He then, task the Hunters Association to always assist the police and other security agencies with credible and timely information on their findings in the bushes. Emphasising that, most criminals have their hideouts located in bushes. Finally, he adviced Imolites to form vigilante groups or neighbourhoods watch association to compliment the efforts of the Police.

CSP MICHEAL ABATTAM
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FOR: THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
IMO STATE COMMAND.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=310581757926565&id=100069242288306

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Malory: 4:22pm On May 08, 2022
OP your motive is now very clear like daylight. This is the same news that was earlier reported about kidnapping syndicate bursted by the police but in your usual propaganda have decided to blame it on IPOB. I will stop opening your threads since you are a merchant of fake news. Who in his right senses will go and commit a crime wearing his insignia?

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Iykopee(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2022
Story story story....... grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Successionist(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2022
The report said kidnappers not unknown gunmen..

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by OyigboUpdate: 4:24pm On May 08, 2022
Iykopee:
Story story story....... grin

This unknown fulani DSS has been arrested instead of celebrating you're shouting story story story. Can't u be happy?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by OyigboUpdate: 4:24pm On May 08, 2022
Lastly

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Malory: 4:28pm On May 08, 2022
Successionist:
Stale propaganda
This is the same news about how police bursted a kidnapping syndicate but see what this man is posting here. No sensible person should believe anything he says again

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2022
Watch how senseless ipob go deny this report, even if u ask them to verify it. I used to support Ipoh, but d moment them start use violence, my full hatred came in and it remains

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Afonjakid: 4:29pm On May 08, 2022
Those are not unknown gunmen. Unknown gunmen use more sophisticated weapons I believe .. kudos to Nigerian police

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Successionist(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2022
Creamypie:
Watch how senseless ipob go deny this report, even if u ask them to verify it. I used to support Ipoh, but d moment them start use violence, my full hatred came in and it remains
But the report never mention IPOB or unknown gunmen..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by lonecatt(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2022
I get angry when i read news of unknown gunmen being arrested with locally made guns .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by OyigboUpdate: 4:36pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
This is the same news about how police bursted a kidnapping syndicate but see what this man is posting here. No sensible person should believe anything he says again

Kidnap syndicate with Biafran flags who u dey deceive?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Malory: 4:49pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Kidnap syndicate with Biafran flags who u dey deceive?
Who in his right senses will commit a crime wearing his insignia? I was starting to believe that IPOB are behind the carnage going on in the east but after studying what you post here for sometime I now have a change of mind. You and your ilks knows about what is going on in the east. No sensible person with a working brain will believe all these half truths you vomit here on a daily

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by OyigboUpdate: 5:07pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Who in his right senses will commit a crime wearing his insignia? I was starting to believe that IPOB are behind the carnage going on in the east but after studying what you post here for sometime I now have a change of mind. You and your ilks knows about what is going on in the east. No sensible person with a working brain will believe all these half truths you vomit here on a daily
If only u read before commenting they were bursted in their hideout not that they took the flags out to cause mayhem.
It is in their hideout with them them.

Well U guys are dumb. Last time I showed gidgiddy a broadcast of Nnamdi Kanu ordering for the beheading of soldiers. He still said he want proof that IPOB carried the order.
Now this one is with his flag in his hideout as he was taken unaware. you're saying how will he do bad with his flag. Because u don't read. Them dey talk another thing u dey talk another thing.
If he is not with it you'll say u need proof.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
OP your motive is now very clear like daylight. This is the same news that was earlier reported about kidnapping syndicate bursted by the police but in your usual propaganda have decided to blame it on IPOB. I will stop opening your threads since you are a merchant of fake news. Who in his right senses will go and commit a crime wearing his insignia?
Op said UGM, are you now confirming to us that UGM is ipob? undecided lipsrsealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by OyigboUpdate: 5:13pm On May 08, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Op said UGM, are you now confirming to us that UGM is ipob? undecided lipsrsealed

They were bursted unawares in their camp with their flags. Instead of him to be happy that these supposedly impersonators A.K.A fulani DSS has been caught he is still ranting

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Miracle2022: 5:18pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
just shut up. Ipob and bandits are also kidnappers. Who told you that ipob cannot kidnap? What is the difference between ipob and kidnappers?
I will advice police not to waste their time arresting these basterds, just waste them.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Paulheyman: 5:18pm On May 08, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
Once you see this kind of news from Oyigboupdate, Oyigboupdate2, Udele1 or Easternvoive which are the same person (IjeleSpeaks) with different accounts, just ignore the rejected son of a bastard. He doesn't know that we already know his games.

Please was this folk really arrested for sex trafficking? Hmmm if true he ought to be behind bars and not championing IPOB incarceration. The folk lack the moral ground to champion the incarceration of IPOB.

But never worry my good man, he is gradually running out of ideas. Very soon he will be caught. How can he possess information on the murder of a military personnel yet no arrest or bounty have been placed on his head.

Let's keep debunking his propagandas. Darkness will not prevail, never!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by FoolaniHellman: 5:19pm On May 08, 2022
No they're Fulani DSS!
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Miracle2022: 5:20pm On May 08, 2022
Successionist:
The report said kidnappers not unknown gunmen..
what is the difference between kidnappers and unknown gunmen?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Yibo(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2022
kill them immediately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Paulheyman: 5:24pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

They were bursted unawares in their camp with their flags. Instead of him to be happy that these supposedly impersonators A.K.A fulani DSS has been caught he is still ranting

My happiness is that many are beginning to question your character. This same forum you used to spread blackmail against your once cherished IPOB, this same forum will be used to nab you

Nigerian are waking up. The death of Prof. Akunyili will never be swept under the carpet, the death of these military personnels will never go uninvestigated. The truth shall be known. How come a civilian have such a high profile killing video of Nigerian security operatives, army officers for that matter.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Yibo(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2022
skin them alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Miracle2022: 5:28pm On May 08, 2022
Why arresting them? Just waste the idiots

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Paulheyman: 5:37pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:

I am in his head, he is running out of ideas. I await tomorrow videos. Let's see what's next in his books

I studied IPOB mode of operation. The guy uses IPOB propaganda template with slight modification. He knows too much already as a civilian. Chances are IPOB may even be innocent. What is happening to IPOB is the dangers of training a monster, the op has grown and thus has turned against his master, but that's not my issues, my concern is that he wants to drag intellectuals in his foolery. The folk wants to attribute all killings
in the south east to IPOB not knowing that we're all Nigerians. In this same country police kills for the fun of it, security operatives frame their victims, Nigerian military was designated a terrorist organization by Canadian government. In this same country custom officer shot a country man returning from abroad, this same country that police arrest yahoo boys and force them to make transfers to their account numbers, this same country police go about with POS, this same country I witnessed a police man threatening to kill a civilian and nothing will happen, this same country that recruit cultist as police men.

Many academia are coming to ask more valid questions. Evil will never prevail

Stay blessed

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Tingotoe: 5:39pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Just tell us you're unhappy about the arrest of your criminal brothers

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Paulheyman: 5:40pm On May 08, 2022
Afonjakid:
Those are not unknown gunmen. Unknown gunmen use more sophisticated weapons I believe .. kudos to Nigerian police

He think we're fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by SwissMass: 5:41pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Afonjakid: 5:41pm On May 08, 2022
Paulheyman:

He think we're fools.
If you support ipob, don't quote me please..

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office / MIT Confirms Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Certificate / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.