Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State (894 Views)

Edo Primary: APC Removes Uzodinma As Chairman, Names Otu As Replacement / Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State by RedDoor: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2020
The controversial video in which Ejike Mbaka, a Catholic priest in Enugu diocese declared Hope Uzodinma as the new Governor of Imo State has surfaced hours after the Supreme Court declared the former Senator as winner of the 2019 governorship election.

In the viral video, Father Mbaka declared Hope Uzodinma's return as one of the things that will shock Nigerians in 2020.

He said;

“Many things are going to happen in Nigeria this 2020 that well shock countrymen and countrywomen; but all would be to God’s glory.

“In spite of all that would happen this 2020, there is hope. In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope in Imo state!

"The people of Imo have suffered, God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them.

"God is coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. A new leadership that will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo.

“Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma; and I empower him to, spiritually, to take over. How, I do not know"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l41hEcg4Ak

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State by chidexleo: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2020
May the name of our God be praise
Re: Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
The stupid people we have here are saying Mbaka was briefed
And PDP media teams with the billions they have couldn't report it
Mbaka your God is my God as hope done blow yesterday me I go blow because God wah do amm for Hope go do amm for me Amen

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State by Rochasokorocha: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is a miracle. God I praise your holy name! Miracles exist!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State by AbjMotorPalace: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is real men, I have seen for myself shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State by edoairways: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
The prophecy was direct and the fulfillment was exactly what he prophesied. The ways of God are not the ways of men. What God sees in a man is different from what other sees. The same prophet gave a prophecy of GEJ leaving power. It came to me as a shock but I took it in good faith.
Re: Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State by Witchersunited: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
My advice to wailers, you have only began wailing

Better restock your tissue and anxiety supplements supply

Cause it's not ending anytime soon.
Re: Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State by Christmasdon(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
when they pursue mbaka out of enugu he will come to IMO STATE to pitch his tent.
Re: Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State by Meltjor: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Speechless....

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Mistakenly Calls Chinese Leader 'Mr Shithole' (photo) / Polls : Vote For Your Next President. Comment Below / Why Is The North Scared Of Separating From The South???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.