Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ways To Make Money In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Make Money In 2020 (1254 Views)

Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make Money In 2020 by Vsammi1: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Hi guys,

Happy new year to you!

If you are reading this, I believe you got here looking for ways to make money this new year.

Without taking your time, let me walk you through one of the ways I make money.

I have other ways but this method I believe will be the most beneficial to majority of the people here because you need little or no money to start unlike other online businesses.

Moreso, anyone can do this regardless of their skill. So far you have access to Google (which I believe you do) you can pull this method off.

Just open Google on a new tab in your browser and type one of this phrases (Assuming you're a writer):

"Write for us"
"Get paid to write for us"

In the search results, you will see a lot of magazines sites, blogs and companies.

However, most of the results that will show by default will be old. So those companies may not need the service again.

So here you apply a LITTLE TRICK which is to filter the Google results.

The best way to filter the results is through the Google SERPS settings where you narrow the SERPS down to the last month

==>> See the image below on how to do this.

Doing this will show the most recent listings for websites/blogs looking for content writers.

Some pay, some do not. You'll have to do the research and find the golden nuggets but this is an easy $50 per day for those of you willing to get down and dirty.

Yes, $50 because most of the companies in the results are usually not local companies. Some companies even pay up to $200 per article.

From my experience, this process is more effective if you use a VPN because when you try to open some of those websites Google might tell you the company website is not available in your location but that doesn't mean the company doesn't accept Nigerians for the service required.

If you’re a graphic designer, you might want to try searching for a phrase like :

"Logo design for us" 

You can spin the phrase any way you want based on your skills.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section.

May God bless your hustle.

Note that: You can also narrow down to location. Usually I choose United States.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money In 2020 by JunctionBox: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2020
Please I'll like to do this but what exactly am I expected to write for them? I just finished my degree programme and seriously wasting away and getting more confused by the day. Job is not forthcoming and my people are already tired of me. Please put me through on this.

Note: the only thing I can boast of now is an Android phone and account balance is -0.000.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money In 2020 by timitayo77: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2020
Vsammi1:
Hi guys,

Happy new year to you!

If you are reading this, I believe you got here looking for ways to make money this new year.

Without taking your time, let me walk you through one of the ways I make money.

I have other ways but this method I believe will be the most beneficial to majority of the people here because you need little or no money to start unlike other online businesses.

Moreso, anyone can do this regardless of their skill. So far you have access to Google (which I believe you do) you can pull this method off.

Just open Google on a new tab in your browser and type one of this phrases (Assuming you're a writer):

"Write for us"
"Get paid to write for us"

In the search results, you will see a lot of magazines sites, blogs and companies.

However, most of the results that will show by default will be old. So those companies may not need the service again.

So here you apply a LITTLE TRICK which is to filter the Google results.

The best way to filter the results is through the Google SERPS settings where you narrow the SERPS down to the last month

==>> See the image below on how to do this.

Doing this will show the most recent listings for websites/blogs looking for content writers.

Some pay, some do not. You'll have to do the research and find the golden nuggets but this is an easy $50 per day for those of you willing to get down and dirty.

Yes, $50 because most of the companies in the results are usually not local companies. Some companies even pay up to $200 per article.

From my experience, this process is more effective if you use a VPN because when you try to open some of those websites Google might tell you the company website is not available in your location but that doesn't mean the company doesn't accept Nigerians for the service required.

If you’re a graphic designer, you might want to try searching for a phrase like :

"Logo design for us" 

You can spin the phrase any way you want based on your skills.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section.

May God bless your hustle.

Note that: You can also narrow down to location. Usually I choose United States.
Are you into any that pays currently? Site examples please. Thanks
Re: Ways To Make Money In 2020 by drcast(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Use CareerJumpr for companies that pay you to write

timitayo77:

Are you into any that pays currently? Site examples please. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Is How #1,000 Can Give You Financial Freedom If You Are Not Lazy! / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 26 October 2021 | BM, BDC, CBN Rates / Tiktok Creator Funds, Are Nigerians Eligible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.