Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Oko Admission: Check 2019/2020 Admission Status In Federal Polytechnic Oko - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oko Admission: Check 2019/2020 Admission Status In Federal Polytechnic Oko (458 Views)

Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oko Admission: Check 2019/2020 Admission Status In Federal Polytechnic Oko by Sombest12: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Oko admission: The federal Polytechnic Oko which was formerly known as College of Art, Science, and Technology founded in 1979 has released their 2019/2020 admission list is out and we would love to use this opportunity to inform all the 2019/2020 admission applicants and aspirants student of the federal polytechnic Oko that they can now check their admission status both for the Higher National Diploma (HND) and the National Diploma (ND).

In this article, we will explain everything you need to know about the Federal Polytechnic Oko admission, that is t say how to check admission status in Federal Polytechnic, Federal Polytechnic Oko admission list, 2019/2020 Oko admission list, how to pay acceptance fee in Federal polytechnic Oko, how to pay school fees in Federal Polytechnic Oko, Oko admission portal, with many others.

Lets quickly look at how you can check your admission status in Federal Polytechnic Oko

How can I check my admission status in Federal Polytechnic Oko?
How to check admission on federal polytechnic Oko
Note that the steps you are going to learn below are for the HND students and the ND students;

First Go to the official Federal Polytechnic Oo admission portal…Click HERE
Select the student type whether ND or HND.
Select your academic year for instance 2017/2018, 2018/2019, 2019/2020…..
Then enter your Jamb Reg. Number or your application in the space provided.
Then Finally click on submit, patiently wait for the system to load your date.
Note that if you see “Details not found in the 2017/2018, 2018/2019, 2019/2020 admission list” just know that your name is not yet out on the Oko admission list for that specific year and this doesn’t mean that your name won’t come out again just wait for the next list the will be released.

How to accept admission in Federal Polytechnic Oko
How can I accept my admission to Federal Polytechnic Oko?
Accepting your admission in Federal Polytechnic Oko is very easy all you need to do is to log in to your portal using your Jamb registration number then you will see your admission letter, you will see Accept and Reject or Decline, click on Accept then finally move to the school and pay your acceptance fees.

Note that the Federal Polytechnic Oko acceptance fee shouldn’t exceed N16,000.

Just like they call us the best… let’s go deep on the courses offered in the Federal Polytechnic Oko;

Below is the list of courses that you can offer in your HND in Federal Polytechnic Oo;

For HND applicants
SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Fine and Applied Arts with options in:
Ceramics
Graphics
Painting
Sculpture
Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management
Marketing
Public Administration
Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Agricultural Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Architectural Technology
Building Technology
Estate Management
Quantity Surveying
Urban and Regional Planning
Surveying and Geo-informatics
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Accountancy
Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Mass Communication
Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Computer Science
Mathematics and Statistics
Home and Rural Economics
Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
Biology
Biology/Microbiology
Chemistry
Microbiology
Physics with Electronics
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Eligible candidates must possess the following;

Read on>>> https://nedler.xyz/oko-admission-check-2019-2020-admission-status-in-federal-polytechnic-oko/
Re: Oko Admission: Check 2019/2020 Admission Status In Federal Polytechnic Oko by StephenJoseph(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thanks for this information. Pls I want to know if okopoly will still release another admission list in this January, or the school is through with her admission process for 2019/2020 academic calendar. I asked someone to process admission for me, but he said okopoly will release another admission list. Pls is it true that more list will be released this January 2020?

(1) (Reply)

10 Awesome Prayer Quotes That Will Make You Feel Great In 2020 / All You Need To Know About Neco 2020 / Ejiro Umukoro: The Rise And Rise Of A Media Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.