Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Admin Officer Urgently Needed (male) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admin Officer Urgently Needed (male) (617 Views)

Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (male) / Support Teacher Needed (male) / Brand Ambassadors Needed - Male And Female Applicants Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Officer Urgently Needed (male) by borntowin1: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Position: Admin Officer (Male)
Company: Real Estate and Gardens

Applicants must stay within Egbeda, Akowonjo and Ikotun Axis
Must be Computer Literate e.g. Ms word, Excel, Powerpoint, Coreldraw is an added advantage and good knowledge of
Internet usage
Interested applicant should forward their cv to
richlifeltd2018@gmail.com

is urgent
Re: Admin Officer Urgently Needed (male) by borntowin1: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pls we need someone that stays around Egbeda, Akowonjo, Ikotun, Iyana Ipaja and Igando axis

Is urgent vacancy
send your cv to the above email now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admin Officer Urgently Needed (male) by saxha: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
How much is the pay?
Re: Admin Officer Urgently Needed (male) by borntowin1: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sit in your house and be asking how much is the pay
Re: Admin Officer Urgently Needed (male) by feyisy86(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na good question how much is the pay, you should be able to state the pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admin Officer Urgently Needed (male) by saxha: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
borntowin1:
Sit in your house and be asking how much is the pay

Why do employer think they're gods? Have you forgotten it's a "I rub your back, you rub my back" thingy? Employment is a transaction/contract, if the pay ain't satisfactory to me, I don't apply, and if my work/experience/resume ain't satisfactory to you, you don't employ me. Why are you now going gung ho? It's a simple question, and if you don't want to disclose in public, you could have said it's negotiable.

Imagine if it's a one time job, won't I ask for the amount you'll pay me, before embarking on the job?
Bro change your OT, you were probably once an employee (if at all you're still not).
Re: Admin Officer Urgently Needed (male) by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
bro don't mind those people.... don't even try and send your CV they are time waster.... the employed someone last year I guess the person left due to their unfavourable working conditions

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / NEMA Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal / How To Never Be Broke Or Be Without Job Again In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.