Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,403 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

How To Build A Social Media Following Using These 2 Writing Tips - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build A Social Media Following Using These 2 Writing Tips (495 Views)

Get Paid To Click These 2 Websites | $0.87 Per Click For Free / How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer / Social Media Following Through Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Social Media Following Using These 2 Writing Tips by Kelben: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
One of my new year’s goals the year that I quit my job, was to write more. That year I published over 150 blog posts. Here are my writing tips that I learned along the way for anyone looking to build a bigger social following, which could mean a bigger email list, social media followers, or a stronger in-person network.

1. Be opinionated.
There is absolutely nothing worse than reading or writing content that doesn’t take a stand on anything, doesn’t provide any new insights, and is most likely content you’ve heard already. Most importantly, nobody wants to read this kind of writing, and nobody is going to share it.

When I started writing content about quitting your job, it immediately started to gain traction. There were people who loved what I was writing, and there were plenty of people who hated it. They thought I was wrong, and many of them even wrote me nasty messages. But, that’s precisely when I knew I was on to something. Of course, quitting your job isn’t for everyone, but my opinion struck a chord, and everyone benefited from it...read more here>>http://www.successdigestonline.com/how-to-build-a-social-media-following-using-these-2-writing-tips/

(1) (Reply)

Up In Arms About Cheapest Place To Get Passport? / Teach Something New Today And Earn / Ecobank Partners USAID ,& Other Dev. Partners To Increase Loan To Naija Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.