Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures (36867 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Remembrance Day Ceremonies From Across Nigeria. / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by crestedaguiyi: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
what of the east
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Kamelot77(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Federal government should start giving us holiday to make it as national holiday
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by RexTramadol1: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ekiti police yansh dey funny to me

Kwara no Behind at all
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
abumeinben:
Lovely

One day, you'll understand. Nor be everything dem dey use joke.
But you and I know that Biafra is a great joke
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by naptu2: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
What about the Biafra forces?

Are they not a country again?

There's nothing funny about this.

However, in actual fact, I remember that someone laid a wreath on behalf of Biafran soldiers during the Obasanjo era. It was around the same time that Obasanjo announced that Biafran soldiers would be paid pensions (that wasn't implemented until last year).

That period also saw another innovation, because widows of deceased soldiers also laid wreaths for the first time.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by davillian(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
sad
They don't remember anything
Nonsense people
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
soberdrunk:
I wonder if the fallen heroes will be happy with the present state of Nigeria.... angry

and those who would still fall won't be happy for laying their lives down for this shit hole country.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nonsense
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Newmans: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Who and who did they remembered those who died doing the Nigerian civil war the eccomog soldiers who lost their lives in Serrie lone, Liberians or the park of those that we are yet to hear from whom we are told they are on assignment to the UN only God knows , uncountable questions yet know answer, the god's are not to blame, may God help us.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Treasure17(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
I salute those who sacrificed their lives for the peace of this country but alas the results so far are disheartening.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
All these ones na just owambe angry angry

Pay the families of the fallen soldiers their money first. angry
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Levi218(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
The labour of our Hero's past are in Vain under this lifeless administration.
Son of the soil spotted, may Amadioha continue to bless you.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Shuaib90(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
I can remember the Chinese one !!!
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by SFSNIPER(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
To all my buddies who I lost including my next door neighbor Solomon, may your souls rest in peace and blessings. AMEN lipsrsealed
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Advocate500: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
What about the Biafra forces?

Are they not a country again?
when u see some certain comments u will understand the reason why children are not allowed to use phone.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Sydney1995(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Let's also don't forget to remember all the Biafran casualties as we celebrate 50 years since the ens of the Biafran War.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Jide11CAC: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
wonder233:
Charade, jamboree... True remembrance is in taking care of the families of the fallen soldiers and avoiding divisive acts capable of plunging the country into crisis
thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Healthyway15: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
We really appreciate your sacrifice... RIP
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by owila4luv(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
scam not celebration! how do u celebrate people with mouth and cant improve their welfare?
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by nototribalist: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fallen heroes fighting who?

Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Kkings11: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
shawnfamous:
Abeg make una no vex o, who notice that akwa ibom army officer bombom??
Youngman will you mind yourself. Me wey don jejely scroll come down you come make me scroll go up because of nyash.
#ItoolikeNyash.

May the sacrifices of our fallen heroes bear fruit someday. AMEN

1 Like

Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by SEGLIZ: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
nototribalist:
Fallen heroes fighting who?

google is your friend.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Villain7: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Truths hurts!
We shall always say, may their soul RIP.
It only hurt that our leaders don't care and will never do! #Sad

Those whose boot is still on, may the strength given by God be always with you all.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Femijohn198: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
If to say Nigeria have good leader with good mind,Nigeria could have gone far beyond our expectations. Issues of unemployment could have been pass things.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Senatorbng(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
This event don happen for Imo state so? I just dey ask sha.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by realoscar84(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Naptu, where are the pics for Kogi my beautiful state na? Nice job Sir.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by Femijohn198: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Buhari with no good certificate but ruling the highest post in Nigeria, Yoruba wise up.Hausa man cooperate with oneself, you will never see their secret. But Yoruba man will open your bottom up.example kemi adeosun cases,a lady with good certificate. Yoruba wise up.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by naptu2: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
I've added pictures from Plateau and Osun states. Go back to the first page to see them.
Re: 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures by tck2000(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

But you and I know that Biafra is a great joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / Bill Gates: Buhari’s Economic Plan Doesn’t Reflect Needs Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.