Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

President Yar'adua Is Dull? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yar'adua Is Dull? (6736 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by coolminded(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2007
You need to understand what it takes to reach Msc in analytical chemistry
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by desgiezd(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2007
Definitely, UMYA is not dull. To have a masters degree in Analytical Chemistry and then be a lecturer in that subject does not suggest a dull mind. Looks could be very deceptive, you know. In fact, I'll prefer a dull president who is an achiever to a loquacious one, whose face we'll be seeing on tv daily feeding us with lies and would not achieve anything, one who knows nothing and would be showing off as Mr. know All. I'll prefer a dull president who achieves to one who would break the law at will and who would spurn court judgements that are at variance with his desire. Give me a dull but performing president over a brash president who would increase prices of items indiscreminately and who talks without thinking and under whose nose the national network of roads became unpassable.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by mauogbuji(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2007
olutomiwa,why cant tou said something,whenever some one says something that means th person has spoken your mind.why dont you speak peoples mind also.

Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull?
« #29 on: May 31, 2007, 08:51 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: beambally on May 31, 2007, 08:26 PM
IF DIZ WHAT DULLNESS MEANS,GOD MAKE I DULL STILL I DIE
1_MARRIED TO A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND BLESSED WITH CHILDREN
2_HOLDS A MASTER DEGREE
3_WORTH OVER 500 MILLION NAIRA
4_GOVERN A STATE FOR EIGHT YEARS
5_NOW THE PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION

ol boy wid all this me too l wan follow the man dey dull,infact i wan dull pass am.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by doyin13(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2007
i don't need lullabies anymore.

i just listen to our presido grin
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2007
MUsa yar'adua

will be one of the best prisident we have or even the best if we all support him wink
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by 9ja4eva: 3:11am On Aug 28, 2007
Now he is close to 100 yrs in Office.

Which way him administration dey go?
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Jairzinho(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
he's not dull,he's relatively slow !
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by MethodMan3(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2008
@Post

After one year, he his no longer new

He lacklustre, dense, foolish and inactive!

More like a fucking pile of Okro left to rot away in the fridge or a bean plant starved of water!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by bluehorizo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2008
The guy does not how to go about the big mess he found himself. Nigeria is too big than any Yar'adua. Nigeria is no Kastina,it is way too complex for him.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by blacksta(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2008
Be patient Guys lets give hime about around 7 years then we can judge him then.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by jimmyjam: 3:25am On Oct 17, 2008
well what do you expect from a man that has brain cancer, such person cannot think normally , so it is not that he is dull its just that hes sick.

beleive it or not there are some people who would not mind just to be president of nigeria even if they tell them they must have brain cancer as part of the deal , they will not mind!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by savanaha: 4:40am On Oct 17, 2008
blacksta:

grin grin grin. I almost exploded in laughter.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Kobojunkie: 5:24am On Oct 17, 2008
blacksta:

Na!!! Let us give him 100 years. Give him time to allow his cousins and his sons to take office after him before we judge him, roflmao!!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by D1KeleVra(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2008
The President Is Dull?

What do you think about our new president?

Well as for me he his just on stage, the ones that will be telling him what to do are underground, because he's not sharp, dull looking, even in speaking.

I know he will not last on the seat.

MrOfficial. U are a mighty bleeding RAT (backstabbing-hypocrite). Saying such Stupid stuff about ur Prez. That's realy immature and silly, coz the dude ur dissin is Representing and leading us, so if he's dull, we dull, U BIG PRICK!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Naijex: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2008
Fela Quote

"for blind man country na one eye man be king"

Baba na visionary sha.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by grafikdon: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2008
Is the grass green? Do birds fly? Is Nigeria an African country? grin
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2008
Hey never insult anybody that say our President is too Dull.you already Know,i know hes rulling us ,so, if we say hes dull that means we are dull too.the thrut must be say embarassed,president Yar'adua is a n X_ class Slow Poisson!,i nor Like that Fulani Guy out all!!.,im dissapointed in him.i dey ashame!!.the Guy nor dey try out all, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked .O yeah,he's not Going to last on sit!.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:22am On Dec 17, 2008
Hey never insult anybody that say our President is too Dull.you already Know,i know hes rulling us ,so, if we say hes dull that means we are dull too.the thrut must be say embarassed,president Yar'adua is a n X_ class Slow Poisson!,i nor Like that Fulani Guy out all!!.,im dissapointed in him.i dey ashame!!.the Guy nor dey try out all, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked .O yeah,he's not Going to last on sit!.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Looklike2: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2009
how do you know.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by jamace(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2009
Poster, please define what your criteria for calling the president a dull man are. Where were you with all your smartness, wisdom, etc before he became the president? You are just behaving like a spectator that scores more goals than players on the pitch. Please, Be matured in your thinking!! embarassed
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by mrofficial(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
And lo, he died 2010.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by okwabayi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
...and in 2018 we still say this about our current president. This country is done for. Nobody can save it. Put Obama as our leader and watch how things remain at a standstill.
Na to relocate to first world country sure pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan's Serial Losses / PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises. / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.