Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Should I Take Her Back Or Look Somewhere Else? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Should I Take Her Back Or Look Somewhere Else? (409 Views)

If I Take Your MBBS Certificate Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Her Back Or Look Somewhere Else? by Ojvictor(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
We spent years together in college
Unfortunately she took in and
That's was our second year in school
She is beautiful, caring, homely but a bit tempered
She loves me no doubt
And I loved her for real

When her dad heard about the pregnancy
Which I never denied
The anger in him knowing am still young and in college ends my year in jail....

I left my parent out of the scene
I took blames and tolerated the pain.
3weeks after, I was granted bail and was free to leave.

I left cool city, started my career in lagos state, though i was in touch with her, I even visited her when in labour and witnessed the birth of my daughter, we named her Joy.
I did my quota as a dad, though they are wealthy but I still send money for my daughters upkeep and the likes, I visited often with no one refusing me, not even the parent of my fiance,
cos they couldn't stand my positivity and zeal.

We didn't see each other for a year and 6 months, not even reaching her or my daughter, all avenue was blocked till after my service (nysc) and I got a call to come and carry my daughter because she is getting married the following week.
At this point I was surprised and not settled but I took courage, prayed to God, I told God I never rejected my wrong, and a child is not a curse but a blessing, help me Lord and don't let us starve.

I went for my daughter in cool city, enugu state, got back to lagos with my daughter in a single room apartment. On this note, she was three years old as at the time I brought her to lagos without my parent knowing I had a child.
The following week after much enquiry, I then choose a school for her, I took her there, paid all the requirement and she started school after the intake exams which she scored the highest.
My parents are base in abuja with my siblings, I was far from home and life after service was hell of a leather.

I was working with lead way assurance as a team head in the marketing department Victoria island branch.
life with my girl wasn't funny but she is strong, willed, smart and highly intelligent and she brings me joy knowing I have such a daughter.
I was in the office this glorious day, when I got a call from her school that she won the Unilever competition,
she will be awarded a scholarship they said, and will be paid some money because she will be the face of Unilever for four years because the competition holds every four years.

I went to the school four some documentation and everything needed was successfully processed.
I was paid #25million cash for my daughter,
as the new face of Unilever for four years after the scholarship, I went with Joy and at this point I couldn't wait for the next holiday to shock my parents with this whole story, especially with the secret of having a daughter they never knew or heard of.

And behold it was my daughters holiday, I had to take a month off to see my parent, after breaking the news, the whole building was quite and everyone was just coming to touch and hold Joy, they all started blasting me, you are wicked and heartless for keeping this away from us, they were all mad at me but family will always be family, the anger was just for few minutes and everyone was happy again.

One year after, I heard my baby mama had a divorce with the husband to be, no child and she begins to trouble me that she want to see her daughter, the daughter she threw out! Hmm mm
No troubles needed, I allowed my daughter to spend her holidays with her mum, and to some point, my daughter started pleading me to take back her mum as a wife, she pleaded and her mum pleaded.

Though I never had any date ever since we parted, and when I had a daughter, my focus and attention was on her alone.
Now I need your advice, going back to her wouldn't bring back the best of me cos I will always see her as someone else's wife despite the divorce and for my daughter, I will do anything to make her happy apart from taking life.
Should I take her back or look somewhere else?
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Look Somewhere Else? by Ladylite: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wow, na man you be. Am impressed but please take her back just for your daughter's sake. But have nothing to do with her until she is really ready to humble herself and submit to you and her family is ready to pay you back for all you went through.

Be wise. Have a safe net outside, I mean a house of your own and another side hustle that none of them knows about.... So if she acts without discretion in future, you will not be stranded again.

I salute your courage
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Look Somewhere Else? by Mood11: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Weldone oh.
You are not an anyhow man oh. Don't accept any used and remain woman that doesn't know where she stands. You deserve fresh love and fresh nyaxsh.

I suggest you date someone else to experience a different relationship atmosphere and to help you make a good decision.

But wether to take her back or not is your sole decision because you have to decide if she has the qualities you want in a Woman and not just because she's the mother to your daughter.
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Look Somewhere Else? by Prec1ous(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Do not take her back for anybody's sake. She is not and will never be your wife.
You have your daughter, grant her access but do not take that woman.

That ship has sailed, you don't want to get tangled into her potentially dramatic life,lkke you said "she will always be someone else's wife to you".

While you should seek your daughter's happiness. One day she will grow older, what then becomes of you and the mother?

While I don't believe in love and trust. Find a new woman for yourself who will at least give you some level of peace and confidence on your home front.

March on, Soldier!

(1) (Reply)

Josephs' Dream (an Horror And Sci-fi Novel) / Get An Approved Upwork Account / Nairaland Joke For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.