Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Buy Your Eggs At A Cheaper Rate - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Your Eggs At A Cheaper Rate (419 Views)

Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna / Use 90g To 100g Of New Hope Feeds And Get 99% Of Your Eggs Production / Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Eggs At A Cheaper Rate by Swiftylistic: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hello,

I'm a farmer based in Ibadan, also supplier to some of my clients in lagos, I sell to some hotels, QSR, boarding schools and so-on.

I'm pleased to announce to you that I will be welcoming and willing to have some of you as my distributor. Both in Lagos and Ibadan. You can order for as low as 50 crates and as much as you will want. I also sell chicken breast, chicken laps and wings, gizzard etc.
I'm your plug for anything chicken and egg.

Re: Buy Your Eggs At A Cheaper Rate by Swiftylistic: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
You can reach me on 08059384663 anytime/anyday

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Negative Impact On Poultry Production. / COVID-19 Tomato Innovation Challenge: Apply Now / Are You Interested In Making More Money In Your Poultry Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.