Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! (6902 Views)

Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Beautiful Photos / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Barbara, Timaya's Baby Mama And Their Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by AmicableEd: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Princess Adeola Aanuoluwapo Ogunwusi, the 25-year-old daughter of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi is such a beauty to behold and these new photos are proof!

Kemi Filani News reports that Adeola Ogunwusi, a first degree graduate of Warwick University, with a Masters programme at the University College, London in Urban Economic Development, is a carbon copy of her 45 year old mum, Omolara Olatunbosun , who gave birth to her while she was 20 and while the Ooni of Ife was 19.

The first time the Ooni of Ife publicly talked about his daughter was during a chat with the Press in 2016 “At the age of 19, I fathered a child, which made the matter more complicated. Life was very tough because I had to cater for my child; but that made me to work harder.... That experience shaped my life and made me to keep striving.” he revealed then.

Gushing about their closeness, Adeola says “My dad and I are close, it’s easy you know because he’s really cool and he just gets it. I couldn’t have asked for a better parent. He’s the best. He’s like a permissive and authoritative dad. So while he allows me to express myself freely, he also values discipline.”

Talking about her mum who had a photoshoot for her 45th birthday months ago as seen below:

“My mum is amazing. The relationship I have with both parents is quite similar really. I see my dad as that very supportive best friend and my mum as that older sister who has my back no matter what. She’s my cheerleader and the absolute best.”
https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/01/ooni-of-ifes-baby-mama-and-daughter-release-new-beautiful-photos.html

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by AmicableEd: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
New photos of his 45 year old babymama, Omolara

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by AmicableEd: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
New photos of his daughter, adeola

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by johnkay1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Noted
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by GOFRONT(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Imagine
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by Ryda(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
She's the Baby mama and Ooni is what?

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by Bola146(f): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
See fine pikin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by Saintmary(f): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ryda:
She's the Baby mama and Ooni is what?
Baby Daddy

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by victorian(f): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wow! shocked
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by YorubaLord: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Just imagine the mother exposing her chest at such age? And to even imagine some guys would consider this a wife material? angry

I see why the Ooni no gree wife am. Olosho no fit change stripes... cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by AmicableEd: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin grin

YorubaLord:
Just imagine the mother exposing her chest at such age? And to even imagine some guys would consider this a wife material? angry

I see why the Ooni no gree wife am. Olosho no fit change stripes... cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by ADRIAN88(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Saintmary:

Baby Daddy

Tell Dem o Mary!! Nobody be saint for the matter. grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by Amstupid(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Oni or ova elegushi

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by sofiscatedmoron: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
see their big mouth, ajonja girls self, their wowo no here o
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by ManspaceBarber(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Oni too like kitten cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
see their big mouth, ajonja girls self, their wowo no here o
You too get mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos! by AmicableEd: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2020
shocked cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Maroon 5, Adam Levine & New Wife Have Bloody Sex In New Video - Animals.mp4 18+ / Meet Ella The Girl With The Biggest B**bs In Nigeria(see Photos) / 12 Foreign Musicians You Probably Didn’t Know Were Nigerians (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.