Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers (805 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers by BabaRamota1980: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
When this security threat and imbalance is brought to notice I am reminded that we are educated and must not act like animals.

Educated people, not animals, invented AK47, and is meant to remove opponents that plot to destroy their academic legacies and values.

When fulani brings AK47 and wipe a village out, my people retaliate and bring their Computer out and shout into the internet void.

My people, get sense!
Re: While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers by slimfit1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Haha, drop that phone if you press enter you die.
Re: While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers by helinues: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers by Subzero047: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mtweew go and get a diary
Re: While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers by budaatum: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Your people are much wiser than you are. Instead of becoming terrorists buying killing guns, they buy knowledge and mine wisdom.

See https://www.nairaland.com/5633534/amotekun-should-declare-terrorist-group#85826228

BabaRamota1980:
When this security threat and imbalance is brought to notice I am reminded that we are educated and must not act like animals.

Educated people, not animals, invented AK47, and is meant to remove opponents that plot to destroy their academic legacies and values.

When fulani brings AK47 and wipe a village out, my people retaliate and bring their Computer out and shout into the internet void.

My people, get sense!
Re: While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers by BabaRamota1980: 7:03am On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:
Your people are much wiser than you are. Instead of becoming terrorists buying killing guns, they buy knowledge and mine wisdom.

See https://www.nairaland.com/5633534/amotekun-should-declare-terrorist-group#85826228

Smart and intelligent people arm themselves with guns.

Infact in some countries you cannot buy or own gun if you are uneducated.
Re: While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers by budaatum: 7:05am On Jan 16, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Smart and intelligent people arm themselves with guns.

Infact in some countries you cannot buy gun if you are uneducated.
Really? There must be few "smart and intelligent people" in Nigeria, and UK for that matter, where most don't have guns!

1 Like

Re: While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers by BabaRamota1980: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:

Really? There must be few "smart and intelligent people" in Nigeria, and UK for that matter, where most don't have guns!

Feel free to test it. Barge into a mansion in UK. Or go to VI and break into a home. There is no better way to test who has gun and who doesnt

1 Like

Re: While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers by budaatum: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Feel free to test it. Barge into a mansion in UK. Or go to VI and break into a home. There is no better way to test who has gun and who doesnt
I doubt you know the gun laws in UK or VI. You can't easily own a gun in either.
Re: While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers by BabaRamota1980: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2020
budaatum:

I doubt you know the gun laws in UK or VI. You can't easily own a gun in either.

Gun law or bomb law, Amotekun will live long.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Obaseki- Oshiomhole Hates Me Because I Refused To Hand Over “the Treasury” To Hi / The PDP Still Has More States Than It Had In 2015 After Supreme Court's Shakeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.