Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently (1213 Views)

Need A Reliable Webhosting In Nigeria / I Need A Reliable Webhosting / Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by tomholly: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
i need a good webhosting company in lagos/ogun state urgently.tnks 07038641600
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by lagoshost(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2010
Hello,

visit www.lagoshost.com and get it within moment or call us on 08023611150.
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by mastere3: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2010
tomholly:

i need a good webhosting company in lagos/ogun state urgently.tnks 07038641600

My friend, there is actually no need for a web hosting company to be in your state where you are resident in order to do business. The idea is "globalism" of the world wide web which breach all barriers.

Well i will recommend my company. Even if you are not interested in buying from us, just take a review, you may then decide for yourself www.vbhostnet. com

We offer: Unlimited Shared Hosting packages, Resellers and Master Resellers Packages with FREE domain on all plans

My Best wishes i send to you this season
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by j4sure(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2010
hi master-e,i av check ur site and honestly i love the package but if there is any problem along the line do av to travel down to your state to fix it?
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by mastere3: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2010
j4sure:

hi master-e,i av check your site and honestly i love the package but if there is any problem along the line do av to travel down to your state to fix it?

Ok! lemme put this straight, maybe there is a part of the site that you didn't notice. I mean the "Technical Support Department"

You do not have to travel down in order to get issues resolved. On this basis, we provide the following style of technical support:

Email Support: [/b]support@vbhostnet.com
[b]Live Support: [/b]Through live chat on our siteĀ  or through Yahoo messenger @ vbhostnet@yahoo.com
[b]Phone Support:
0702 9270 283, 0807 1773 966

Maybe that is not enough, we have online resources such as ebooks, articles that can help you in certain services of ours especially Master Reseller Hosting. So you choose any support style that suites. No Headaches

Regards
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by j4sure(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
master-e,thanks for the clearification.i will get back to u.
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by Activo: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2010
Twichihost,located in sango-ota ogun state, will definitely serve you better. Check them out on www.twichihost.com. OR

email: info@twichihost.com

Thanks
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by CGKing(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2010
What do u mean by cheap? I can give u a reliable hosting service with unlimited disk space, unlimited emails and unlimited transfer bandwidth, 50 dollars google and yahoo search marketing credit and 50 dollars Facebook advertising credit(to get you started) 3 free domain names for 30,000 per year.

Cool?
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by sri34: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
From my experience Before you choose a hosting company you have to check with the following things which are important - Reliability,Data Transfer (Traffic/Bandwidth),Disk space,Technical support and other extra services from the company if they Provide, i too searched up for the company which would provide me the domain name and best hosting service and finally found this site http://www.thewebpole.com/ where i got full satisfaction, if you are interested you can visit the site and get benefited,
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by 2864: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2011
My guy looking for webhost ! Be very careful. sorry sweet talk, no sweet write. Go to

http://www.africahostings.com, Its free, not until you are satisfied then you pay,

Shine your eyes ooooo. Dont come back on this forum telling us about another smart,
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by toycom001(m): 7:39am On May 08, 2017
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by afees4me: 1:57pm On May 08, 2017
Try [url]afeeshost.com[/url] they offers fast, cheap and reliable web hosting in Nigeria right now.

Visit: https://www.afeeshost.com/webhosting.html for web hosting plans
Tel: 08035394743, 08055682591
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afeeshost
Twitter: @afeeshost
Re: I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting Company In Lagos/ogun State Urgently by etechadmin: 12:59pm On Apr 19
Hello!

Look no further than EnsureTech's web hosting at www.ensureweb.ng. Their service has consistently surpassed all others, from Lagos to now. With impeccable uptime, stellar support, and a robust set of features, EnsureTech remains the top choice for web hosting excellence.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get A ".ng" Domain? / How Do I Check My Site Traffic Rank In NG / Ticketing Website With Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.