Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Alternatives To Twilio And Amazon SNS Domiciled In Nigeria. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Alternatives To Twilio And Amazon SNS Domiciled In Nigeria. (1437 Views)

AWS, Twilio, Digitalocean, IBM Cloud Credits For Sale / How To Consume Twilio Rest API Using Python3 / Twilio Web App For Bulk Sms Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternatives To Twilio And Amazon SNS Domiciled In Nigeria. by icebot: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
I am interested in making use of an SMS API in my application and I am looking for a platform that offers a cheaper price(and of course very reliable) compared to Twilio and Amazon SNS and possibly domiciled here in Nigeria.
Re: Alternatives To Twilio And Amazon SNS Domiciled In Nigeria. by achema7: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
My research lead me to this Kenyan company. I haven't used them personally and I am just at the beginning stage of looking at their documentation. But their prices seem fair compared to Twilio or Firebase phone number auth
Re: Alternatives To Twilio And Amazon SNS Domiciled In Nigeria. by niel63(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
If you like 9ja... try termii.com I even have a nodejs sdk (npm package) for that.

If you want something outta here. Try d7networks.

Na wetin I don use I share since you don already mention twilio
Re: Alternatives To Twilio And Amazon SNS Domiciled In Nigeria. by whs2: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
achema7:
My research lead me to this Kenyan company. I haven't used them personally and I am just at the beginning stage of looking at their documentation. But their prices seem fair compared to Twilio or Firebase phone number auth

What's the company name, please?
Re: Alternatives To Twilio And Amazon SNS Domiciled In Nigeria. by Sendchamp: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Try Sendchamp, it's a multi-channel communication platform for Developers and businesses

(1) (Reply)

Which Most Demanding I.T/ Tech Skills One Can Learn? / Linux Boot-problem / Upload File To Host Using Ftp Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.