Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Seen How Revd, Fr, Mbaka Prophesied Gov Emeka Ihedioha's Sacking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seen How Revd, Fr, Mbaka Prophesied Gov Emeka Ihedioha's Sacking (208 Views)

Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja / Gov. Emeka Ihedioha Welcomes Pastor Lazarus Muoka To Imo State. / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seen How Revd, Fr, Mbaka Prophesied Gov Emeka Ihedioha's Sacking by Laseye008(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wy62Bo_Ng0

Watch how father Mbaka's Prophecy has come to realization. Man who saw tomorrow.
When the spiritual director of Adoration Ministry. Enugu, Revd,fr. Ejika Mbaka, Prophesied that the All progressive Congress governorship candidate at the March 9, 2019 election in Imo state, senator Hope Uzodinma, would become the governor of the state this new year, followers of Gov Emeka Ihedioha poured insults on him.
The cleric was quoted as saying "I don't know the manner the revelation will manifest but no Prophecy has even been declared on this prayer ground without coming to pass. Inspire of all that would happen this 2020.
Re: Seen How Revd, Fr, Mbaka Prophesied Gov Emeka Ihedioha's Sacking by Laseye008(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Please help us by subscribe to our YouTube channel
God bless you has you do so

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Interpret My Dream? / When You Sleep And Wake Up With Strange Marks All Over Your Body, The Video / How CAN Opposed ‘solution To Terrorism’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.