Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja (13981 Views)

Methodist Church Claims ₦35M Damages For Collapsed Mast On Pastor’s Residence / Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by nlfpmod: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Revd Michael Olusegun has assumed office as the new Archbishop of Abuja Archdiocese of the Methodist Church Nigeria.

President Buhari and Bola Ahmed Tinubu have congratulated him.

PRESIDENT BUHARI FELICITATES WITH MOST REVD AKINWALE AS NEW METHODIST CHURCH ARCHBISHOP OF ABUJA

President Muhammadu Buhari congratulates most warmly, His Grace, the Most Revd Michael Olusegun Akinwale as he officially assumes office as the new Archbishop of Abuja Archdiocese of the Methodist Church Nigeria.

The President wishes the Archbishop a successful Enthronement ceremony on Sunday, March 5, 2023, to be performed by the Prelate, Methodist Church Nigeria, His Eminence, Oliver Ali Aba.

President Buhari, while commending Archbishop Akinwale for his services to the church particularly, during his immediate past position as the Secretary of Conference, expresses confidence that he will deploy his wealth of experience to do greater exploits in his new post in Abuja.

The President enjoins the Archbishop and other church leaders to use their exalted positions to preach love, unity and peaceful co-existence among their followers, especially during this period of general elections in the country.

According to him, "Our religious leaders have a crucial role to play in promoting brotherhood in our nation since they command large following and should serve as vanguards of peace and stability. As role models, their utterances and messages have the capacity to influence their listeners positively or negatively."

President Buhari also prays for Archbishop Akinwale to have a blessed tenure as he continues to serve God and humanity in his new capacity in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
March 4, 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0aFyqnBK9MqwwSAG9WeP3CwHtQi5opgtEwUMd5zSZV4dUmcGGaGZLgRb992qkzhNul&id=100044326904709&mibextid=Nif5oz

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I congratulate His Grace, the Most Revd Michael Olusegun over his assumption of office as the new Archbishop of Abuja Archdiocese of the Methodist Church Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1632703397328453633?s=20

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
He should make it a point of duty to always pray for Asiwaju our president elect.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Dagger111(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Love that. My Jagaban. The Igbos tormentor. God bless Asiwaju. May your reign bring me peace, love, joy, care, wealth and good health. If the Igbos wish your reign negative effects, may their life be exactly what they wish Asiwaju.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Adeoludt(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
I wish him well smiley
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by naijainform: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
You will still return the certificate

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Congrat Revd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by dataproz: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
smiley
Kindly check my signature.
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Felabrity: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
This election outcome just proved that Tinubu is Buhari boss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by cohimas: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Anytime I watch Tinubu video of him speaking, I start rearranging the words like who dey play scrabble.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Olachase(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
i laugh some people foolishness when they said H.E Tinubu will turn Nigeria to Muslim country

mumu talk from mumu people undecided undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by datola: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Congratulations Rev.
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by newnigerdelta00: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
naijainform:
You will still return the certificate

Can you eat your vomit?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Felabrity: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
cohimas:
Anytime I watch Tinubu video of him speaking, I start rearranging the words like who dey play scrabble.

you need to be very attentive so you can correlate what he is saying

I don't even bother watching
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Faber(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
That's good
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by GOTVee: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
sad
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by towapiv: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tinubu can never be my president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by bigdammyj: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by naijainform: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Can you eat your vomit?

You will see it with your own eyes
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by incandescentena: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
I HATE ZENITH BANK, sad I CURSE!!

Zenith bank or it's new Zenith holdings co. is the most useless bank as of today. May the curses of all those who suffered needlessly for the bad bank services you give to them be your nemesis.

WTF is all their banking platforms complete worthless, useless, dead?!

2 Likes

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Emmastan291: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Congratulations to His Grace, the Most Revd Michael Olusegun on elevation as Archbishop....
More Understanding, blessings and grace to him..
May his eyes of understanding be enlightened..

1 Like

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Throwback: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
As election don finish, Obi don forget about church matters.

Obi na serious guyman that wanted to fool even the elect.

After his convoy was caught in Lagos with N250m inside suitcase, Obi begin drag him suitcase by himself. He knows that he might not be 2nd time lucky without Governorship immunity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Vopomase: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
We will never forget the FAKE bishop saga
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Diligent1(f): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Asiwaju, the president of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by Moh247: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Quite Presidential of Jagaban

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by ProphetM0hammad: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dagger111:
Love that. My Jagaban. The Igbos tormentor. God bless Asiwaju. May your reign bring me peace, love, joy, care, wealth and good health. If the Igbos wish your reign negative effects, may their life be exactly what they wish Asiwaju.

It's ibo not igbo please

1 Like

Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by sat70: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Two presidents congratulate one man. Chaaai
Re: Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja by eagleu: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
People who are working to eliminate christianity in Nigeria congratulating a new bishop?
What do you call deception in Arabic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. / Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.